Saw this film last night at SXSW

Saw this film last night at SXSW.

Just wanted to say that the guy from awhile ago who was starting threads saying he saw the movie and answering questions was lying. Most of what he said was wrong.

The movie is kino, by the way.

hi doggie

Wait? Its out??! Fuck I really love the book, I hope that a torrent gets out fast.

Bryan Cranston is credited as playing himself on imdb, what's up with that?

Is Alison Brie naked in it?

The few reviews I've read tend to agree on one thing: in comparison to the book layers have been removed from Tommy's character and his relationship with Greg (Tommy's past in Europe, his bussines, the weird asexual tension and the sadness). How true is that? Imo that was some of the most compelling stuff in the movie

It's shocking how good a book it is.

>tommy's past

when the hell is this movie coming out?

>there will be no scenes of young poor Tommy trading Hollywood posters in communist Poland, escape to be a slave in a restaurant in France and watch all of his friends in a car crash then move to USA to pursue his dreams only to be shot down by the reality and becoming a counterfeit clothes mogul before being badly damaged in another car crash and finally realize that the only thing he wanted to do was movies
I believe in Planet Wiseau :(((

it's all rumors, right? nobody knows the real truth

it was all the authors one possible theory about his past. tommy would never divulge anything that personal about himself

I disagree. It's clearly formulated that way because Tommy is really sensitive and uneasy about his past and considers himself an American first and foremost.
His family in New Orleans was Polish, Wiseau is not a real name and bastardization of Oiseau etc. Also this chapter elevates The Disaster Artist from an entartaing dramedy to a poignant story about power of passion. Not including it removes the teeth of the story.
I guess it's either Tommy's veto or budgetary reasons that msde them cut this part.

>nobody understands Tommy
>nobody gets that The Room is an experimental piece channeling French New Wave

depressed heroin addict reznor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>silly cardiogoth reznor

So how is it?

fuck now i want to see a movie about the Life of Tommy Wiseau

Fuck off shill

>still no fucking trailer

Yes.