youtube.com/watch?v=6Irez6xjhi4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

anime

i've been an unwavering radcen my entire life

>my political journey

Did a shit in an alleyway the other night

when people ask me the question "who's tougher than the rest?"
the answer's always the same: bruce is

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A THREAD MORTY!!! I'M /BRIT/ RICK!!!

toil on the morrow, toil on the morrow

>when you nerds were caring about "politics" I was out smashing ket and shagging fit birds

>state of you virgins

which thread do we post in

do NOT pay the poll tax

*posts vague uncertainly applicable text with a statue next to it*
so fucking deep lads. gonna use this as le fuel for my le journey to le ubermensch

any of you lads heard of this new japanimation

listening to bruce springsteen

love chemistry I do lads

unironically been a communist ever since we did work on the Russian Revolution in GCSEs

>Harvey Weinstein
what is (((their))) game here lads?

wonder what they do in private

currently unironically in bed, ready to go to sleep so I am not absolutely destroyed mentally and physically tomorrow when rising for toil at 06:20

EVERYBODYS GOT A HUNGRY HEART

so instead of putting recycling into the appropriate boxes whenever the need arises, my housemate just puts it all together and waits until the night before the bin lorries come and then sorts it all out in the right boxes.

then she gets pissy at everyone for not helping or pulling their weight or something like that. well sorry you dumb bitch, i will not be enabling your ridiculously inefficient and time-consuming system. what a fucking idiot.

>unironically been a communist ever since we did work on the Russian Revolution in GCSEs

greatest video on the Internet
youtube.com/watch?v=__HSFyqN1DU

more like everybody's got a hungry willy... lool

spistening to luce bringsteen

*poops behind the couch*

this curry's canny nice like

I shat down a country lane the other day

Beer shits are the worst when they're unstoppable

But oh so satisfying

VERY good

I just throw it all in the rubbish. Recycling is communism

Bright post

what's "canny" nice mean, mate?

SHART

*doo doo*

IN THE

*poo poo*

MART

*woo woo*

Slough doesnt rhyme with cough?

daily dose of Black Pigeon Speaks

what, canny or nice?

means 'cant' so i have no idea what that idiot is on about

why on earth would you do it that way
i can understand just not recycling at all, but that's just stupid.

t. always just threw recycling stuff into the normal bins because the recycling bins were on the other side of the block of flats.

i just put everything in the bin and only use the recycling when the bin starts getting full

youtube.com/watch?v=iK3FYKfOTn4

any radical centrist man in?

CANNY. mate.

it does

20mg of 99-FAG-POO straight up the shitpipe

want indian gf

sl + oww (as in "oww my balls)

coff as in "coffin"

ah it means like very nice

got a parmo the night before a grad-scheme's Assessment Centre.

Spent the whole night vomitting it back up because of acid reflux.

didn't taste particularly good either, not sure why this is the haute-cuisine of the north

>david bowie is still dead
wtf

what, "very nice" nice? are you retarded?

no lad... canny means like, very.

very nice

I absolutely detest Bon Jovi, Aerosmith, Def Leppard, Evanescence, R.E.M., Joe Cocker, Jewel, Nick Cave, Matchbox 20, Meatloaf, Roxette, Scorpions, Shania Twain, Sonic Youth, The Hives, Counting Crows, Incubus, Maroon 5, Staind, Creed, Madonna, Lenny Kravitz, Black-Eyed Piss, Kate-Bush imitator Tori Amos, girl-on-guitar plinka-plonka crap such as Lisa Loeb or Fiona Apple, atonal nu-metal such as Slipknot and System Of A Down, boy-group metal a la Papa Roach and Linkin Park, "still got da blues" dullards like Eric Clapton and Gary Moore, devoid-of-emotion-ballad-manufacturers like Phil Collins, Rod Stewart and Keane, high-pitched hysterical screaming by pseudo-r'n'b sirens such as Alicia Keys, Anastacia, Whitney Huston or Mariah Carey, spoilt little pseudo-rebel lolita-"punks" such as Avril Lavigne and Pink, primitive truck-drivers' blue-collar rock such as Bruce Springsteen, John C. Melloncamp, The Black Crowes and Bryan Adams, ugly neo-Americana rock a la Hootie & The Blowfish and Nickelback, apathetic/sleepy pop-for-comatose-yuppies a la Dido and Norah Jones, laughable baby-punk such as Green Day, Good Charlotte, and Offspring, worthless DJs with family connections such as Moby, hip-hop/rap...
... and any other manure ejected in very large brownish quantities into the mainstream media by talentless charlatans. Fortunately for them, around 95% of the buying public are tone-deaf peasants. Sheep are made for shaving...

no girl i've been with says it like this, virgin

NEED A LATEX GF FUCKING HELL JESUS CHRIST

>People were bringing little children to him in order that he might touch them; and the disciples spoke sternly to them. But when Jesus saw this, he was indignant and said to them, ‘Let the little children come to me; do not stop them; for it is to such as these that the kingdom of God belongs.

hmmm

Delete this sir

Post the best fact you got

My gf does sometimes.

latex isn't actually a very nice material

prefer vinyl

>i love poo

haha wow me too

@M
@190 cm master race

>gf refuses to fuck me with a strapon

fuck sakes lads.

Probably spend all their time on their phones checking how many likes they get on social media, and occasionally making bitchy comments towards each other

come on up for the rising,
come on up, lay your hands in mine

phwoar this curries making is sweat mind, wey ayeee

geordies are so odd.

Can't stand at least half of my course mates - stupid brainless cunts who can't even sit through a lecture without talking to each other and complaining about the supposed difficulty of biosciences, all the while being disruptive and stupid when we have seminars. Oh, what's that? You want the lecturer to rephrase what he just said? Maybe you shouldn't have spent the last 20 minutes fucking around on your phone, you fat-arsed, gormless slag.

Why couldn't I have been less of a lazy brainlet so I could've studied physiotherapy or medicine rather than nursing. For fucks sakes

Love song posts
Hate femdom posts

LADS
wanna invade this?

Unlucky LAD. LAD LAD LAD. YOU'RE SUCH A LADDDDDDD. LAAAAAADDDDDDDDD

they'll all drop out

t. knower

>nursing

I cum, therefore I am

RETARD. RETARD RETARD RETARD. YOU'RE SUCH A RETARDDDDDD. REEEEETARRRRDDDD.

literally creasing just thinking of this
everyone make alts and just spam shit on this. piss liam right off so he hates reddit

did I trigger you lad?

F... Fuck off :(

yeah ask him questions about being called a racist in greggs

Told a Russian girl I was into femdom once, but she wasn't interested and just demanded I fuck her like an alpha. Then she dumped me so she could be with someone more alpha, and I haven't told anyone since.

ALWAYS answer a poll
NEVER open a song post

saying what?

i just don't give a shit anymore lads

just call him a potato or something
say noel is better

none of the youtube channels i'm subscribed to have been uploading anything good lately, it almost seems like a conspiracy

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1507407117359.webm

in a similar predicament but the girl plays along iwth my femdom fetish from time to time and then gets upset that i enjoy it more than just fucking her.

that said i've made her cum quite a few times.

what about funhaus?

er ok haha

LIAM GALLAGHER AMA IN 10 MINUTES

oh how hard am i? i start packing up my things 15 minutes before the lecture ends

>Last night following the Nightmoves Awards, Lana Rhoades was allegedly arrested following an assault on Adriana Chechik

having a gf would literally fix everything about my life

whats your job then lad?

What sort of things does she indulge you with? All I wanted was her to ride me and maybe choke/slap me a little bit, possible a bit of bondage but nothing too heavy

Literally a new set of problems lad.

remember wishing i could be alone more when i had a gf.

the secret is you'll never be happy regardless.

neet - wagey
gf - single

its all pretty shit

youtube.com/watch?v=6Irez6xjhi4

was posting in the other thread for ages lol what am i like

>nursing degree

ah right yeah that's why the nhs is in a dire state