Russia is starting a civil war in the US !

Yes, you read that right.

Putin is desperate.

"The Russian president says that it’s Clinton who brings the real threat of war, not Donald Trump. His declaration has stressed out a lot of Russians and Romanians. “If it’s Hillary Clinton, its war,” the Russian president declared." www.morningledger.com/world-war-3-vladimir-putin-declares-war-if-hillary-clinton-wins/1381015/

NOBODY. IS. LISTENING. TO. THE. SIGNS.!!
youtube.com/watch?v=RMMscY7Btus

As a last alternative, to prevent direct war, they are now actively supplying BLM and Black Panthers with weaponry, to create a race war in the US which will lead to civil war and collapse.

>The Foundations of Geopolitics: The Geopolitical Future of Russia is a geopolitical book by Alexander Dugin. The book has had a large influence within the Russian military, police, and foreign policy elites and was allegedly used as a textbook in the General Staff Academy of Russian military.

>The book states that
:Russia should use its special forces within the borders of the United States to fuel instability and separatism. For instance, provoke "Afro-American racists". Russia should "introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics

SCREENCAP THIS!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
youtu.be/T4YtgA2jnu4
themoscowtimes.com/news/article/us-defense-secretary-russia-is-main-threat-to-us-security/562932.html
rense.com/general15/pose.htm
youtu.be/5gnpCqsXE8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based Putin.

A man going his way, no matter what the world throws against him.

Bump, fuck

Only way putin will get my support is if he sends a suicide vatnik bomber and bombs the nigger house.

You take your meds today?

DIGITS CONFIRM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUMP
The Kremlin has infiltrated Sup Forums
Prime example

Got to head to work, stay safe and comfy Sup Forums brothers.

whatever do you mean komra--... friend?

So it's not us who are meming Trump into presidency.

It has been the gopniks all along

Get ready

Horse shit. ALthough without a doubt if Hilary gets elected it will be ww3

>they are now actively supplying BLM and Black Panthers with weaponry

I thought this was America.. why would they need Russia to get weapons? And why are Hillary and Obama baiting for more violence?

Putin isn't wrong and Putin isn't an idiot either. He knows war between us will bring massive death and destruction. I don't think he wants half his population to perish. And quite frankly I'm not particularly interested in going over to Russia to kill white people so we can have gay nigger trannies tell me about my white male privilege.

He means Hillary will cause a war, he doesn't mean he will declare war on the US if she wins lol..

>77

Putin wants The_Wall as an excuse to build a base in Mexico after he takes over Venezuela.

Venezuela is gonna become the center of Russia's operations to destabilize the pro-murrican countries like Argentina and Chile, while lending a hand to Brazil and Colombia to fight yankee invaders.

Whenever Putin goes missing, he travels to South America.

Why has everything just done a complete 360? A few months ago I had no hope left and was on the verge of suicide but now it looks like we can't lose.
Is kek really that powerful?

referring to gun rights i'm not asking i'm telling the 2ed will not be broken

THE LAST DAYS OF OUR LIVES

this does seem possible. You have to consider whether Russia really is that much better than the US at propaganda on the internet

>used to come to Sup Forums to laugh at the tinfoilers
>now it looks like current year might really be it

wew lad

Do not tighten with this

Yeah interesting how they've been trying to spin it like he's declaring war.

Its pretty obvious to me as an American that my government is aiding ISIS and putting weapons along their border. If Russia did that in Mexico we'd be pretty pissed.

Really weird how people are surprised by this, Russia has openly supported every single independance movement within the US in a obviosu attempt to destabilizing the country. RT itself is clearly a foreign propaganda arm, fueling both the radical left adn right simultaneously, coverly stories selectively to strengthen various elements that destabilize the country.

Its seriously plain as day

>
Whenever Putin goes missing, he travels to South America.

can you link that? i am interested

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

Dubs say yes

Thank you putin

Huh? Putin was buddies with Bush. Never got along with the current nigger.

This is the dumbest shit ever

shitlary clinton and the rest of the jwo fucks are promoting the race war, cause then they can declare martial law, cancel elections, and then we will have eteranal king nigger obama for the rest of time

You do know we read file names right?

Where are you from? If I may ask..

There is lots of evidence that Russia supports financially far right parties in Europe. I bet Putin loves this situation.

what do you mean?

top lol

Boompity bloop bump for interest

Nostalgia...

I'm ready to fight for Putin!

>The Russian president says that it’s Clinton who brings the real threat of war, not Donald Trump
And he's right.

It was Hillary's people in the state dept. that orchestrated the whole Ukraine fiasco. Hillary, much more than Obama, is in league with all of the Israel-first war hawks that want to openly bomb Assad in Syria. I don't doubt for a moment that if Hillary gets elected, we are on the path to WWIII.

The US Government makes anti-government propaganda very easy to produce. You just report the stuff they pretend isn't happening.

I love it

Dont be in denial user its gonna happen

Hear it straight from the horses mouth
youtu.be/T4YtgA2jnu4

>this controlled opposition

Jesus christ

Pay no attention to Soros foundation

It's a known fact that the soviets funded the fag panthers.

This is true.

The American continent as a whole is better positioned than the rest of the world. If America can consolidate complete political power over North and South America, it will effectively be another century of USA hegemony.

But Hillary will win.

Me too!

Things have greatly accelerated since then, Putin sees usa as more of a threat now and im not going to pretend to know exactly why. If i were to guess, it likely has to do with cultural influence though, the border disagreement seems to be just a cover. Some weird globalist shit probably, Which Putin himself is very much involved in

lel it's easier to blame p-p-putin than to point the finger at your own fucked up culture of greed and narcissism, isn't it boys

A wall does not seem that bad, eh Juan?

(((we)))

This is how war is fought between nuclear states that cannot physically attack each other. They sponsor destabilizing groups and individuals hoping to force a more friendly government into power. This is why Putin likes Trump so much.

Black lives matter is another example. Look at their protest tactics: They aren't trying to make people sympathize with them, they're trying to make people hate them. Encouraging social division and racism like this makes it easier to slip fringe candidates into power.

This.

>direct shoe hit
oh the horrors of battle

I mean to what extent is it propaganda if it's really what were all fucking thinking and feeling. Maybe our government shouldn't be so God damn gay with all these insane policies.

RT is genius honestly, Both radical left and radical right people turn to it, they didn't even need to make two networks for it.

Really makes you think

>putin is desperate

>Whenever Putin goes missing, he travels to South America.
Source? I only know he came once when Russia got sanctioned but that was public

Wouldn't it be too dangerous to go so far away and going through so many hostile countries?

It's not all Russia but I'm sure Russia is encouraging it. We are no doubt doing the same to them although their culture and demographics are less susceptible to it.

Russia could invade holding a christian banner and purge the degenerates and I would support them.
Our military are a bunch of cucks if they go fight Russians

You don't listen to signs, you observe them. Clearly false non truths.

But there's no proof, just the opinion of a random user.

Can someone even give me a reason to go fight Russia that's actually noble and just?

Because right now it seems the only reason is they're standing in the way of the communists NWO plan.

kommander kane aka keemstar

Same here! Can't wait to hang merkel.

I don't think the US has had much of a hand in that form of espionage in Russia for years now, its completely pointless, their propaganda game at home is too strong to challenge. Our media networks are propaganda as well, but they are internal propaganda, political party vs political party, There does not exist the unification of ideology that exists in Russia here, and thus our people are alot harder to rally against foreign threats.

Our intelligence agencies know it too, they are being outplayed and there is little they can do

If its true, I'd rather fight traitorous scum in our own country, rather than be sent off to die in a meaningless war in Russia. You'll most likely die either way, but I'd rather go out trying to remove Hillary Clinton from power.

This. It is in Russia's interest to destabilize western nations and you find them supporting the radical segments of both ends of the political spectrum.

For example, RT America frequently bashes America while supporting black lives matter and also supporting Trump and Alex Jones types.

>Putin sees usa as more of a threat now and im not going to pretend to know exactly why.
Maybe because we staged a coup of a democratically-elected, Russia-friendly president in the Ukraine. Maybe because we have prominent politicians (including multiple senators) publicly advocating that we should shoot down Russian planes over Syria.

The moment you let your guard down, is the moment Russia will take advantage of it.

yes, "putler" is behind BLM and other extremist leftist movements.

It is certainly not (((Sorors))) and (((Open society foundation))).

Yes, blame putin, he's the next hitler after all.
good goyim.

watch the video ye scum

>Things have greatly accelerated since then, Putin sees usa as more of a threat now and im not going to pretend to know exactly why
themoscowtimes.com/news/article/us-defense-secretary-russia-is-main-threat-to-us-security/562932.html
Exactly that's why.

>Got along with Bush

Except the sanctions from the whole Georgia thing.

Conflict between Russia and America is geopolitically inevitable.

It's in their military manual you stupid cunt
Soros is on it too

does the book mention the russian intelligence division that uses online messages boards to push the narrative thats its all because of jews?

Russia is fucking up our ISIS project. Our government got so mad when Putin started bombing actual ISIS. Our government is lying to us, pretending ISIS is our enemy when we fund them and their kill our allies in Europe.

>Romania mentioned

I've been waiting all day

If this means starting a civil war, that is preciselly what americans are doing constantly not only in Russia, but in tens of other countries !

On the other hand - noone else needs to stir up the blacks in your racist-land, your own jews like Soros will do it...

Do not blame Russia, look to your own Zionist overlords !

Soros starting color revolutions all over the world.

The american color revolution will be Black&White.

oh why are you so upset, dutch schlomo?
even if it was true, what effect would that have on an average weed smoking, bum drilling, dutchman?

Only way you would be so upset by possible breakdown of your great Golem, the USA, if you were one of the tribe, Moishe van Weedenburg.

>Our government is lying to us, pretending ISIS is our enemy
It will be, sooner or later. USA never learns it's lessons
rense.com/general15/pose.htm

Sorry but the whole staged coup thing is complete bs. It's true that western geoploitical influence played a big hand, but the revolution was not directly supported through material means etc by foreign powers, unlike the russian takeover of Crimea and urkanian regions.

The reality is that the west poses a threat to Russia, but it is not one of military invasion, but geopolitical and economic out competition. Russia has big aims, and does not want to see nations fall out of their sphere of influence. I guess Capitalism is still relatively new to them

Maybe this is a way the Prophecy of John Titor could be true.

I realize we aren't living in his timeline, but the forces may have just taken a bit longer to come to fruition in our timeline..

Russia is supposed to invade. We'd have to be in civil war mode for that to happen.

This is a smart move to avoid WWIII and more white genocide ... probably good for everyone

Aquafresh, civil war has seemed inevitable besides Putin.
youtu.be/5gnpCqsXE8g

I'm a NS actually and I just want to spread panic so I can see it all collapse because this society has rejected me and I want to see it all burn to the ground and something new and beautiful rise out of the ashes

Putin isn't stupid
In the weakend state the US would be in if Hillary won, he could win, but massive the losses would likley negate any kind any kind of victory

So it's us 2 vs America?

When will you faggots ever realize that nobody but miserable slavs living in burnt out T34 battle tanks hulls want to live in Russia?

Disgusting American traitor.

Get the fuck out of my great nation you sad sack of commie filth

Jews have been the common theme since before 1900. Germany knew this. Russia learned this the hard way. Now EU member states are learning this. Nigel Farage named them as well. So has our former CIA members.

Da dar ne rup grasii:))

Kek is here