>be india
>be the wealthiest country in the world
>quarter of the world's GDP
>in come the british
>extort india for hundreds of years
>india now composes only 2-3% of the world's GDP

>"BUT MUH TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENTS"
>"BUT MUH RAILROADS"

Most people in India lhad ed miserable lives as low caste slaves long before the British arrived.

If they were so good they wouldnt have been conquered in the first place.

>enormous wealth
>enormous population
>yet couldn't stop a few thousand foreigners who couldn't even cope with the climate ruling over them for hundreds of years from their home country thousands of miles away at a time when it took months to get between the two

so either india was not powerful and wealthy
or indians were pathetic beta subhumans back then just as they are now

which is it op?

By that logic the Roman Empire wasn't great because they fell to a bunch of barbarians

Whats it like now that theyve followed you back home?

>By that logic the Roman Empire wasn't great because they fell to a bunch of barbarians

Correct.

You know hindus are the beaten dogs of islam. Watch as they passionately defend the arabs and turks that slaughtered hundreds of millions of them over the course of 1400 years. Watch as they fail to understand that the economy shifted and spices and gems were less profitable.

t. barbarian

I relish the day that your pathetic little island sinks into the bottom of the ocean with how many Indians and Pakis it has.

We've already got your capital. Soon the rest of the great cities will fall.

t. 13.741% Sicilian

>North Africa
That's what I said.

I'm actually from the Middle East.
But for some reason 23 and me considers Arabian peninsula, Syria, and Palestine/Jordan to be part of North Africa.

el tunisiANO seƱores ajajajajasksk

GET OUT REEEEEE

(jk just Sup Forums autism)

You haven't left your bedroom in weeks you smelly geek

>your country will fall right in front of you and there's nothing you can do about it

Might as well start naming your kids Baljeet. You probably won't survive, but at least they might

Sorry Murad but repeating your weak shitposts isn't going to cut me down like in one of your yugioh cartoons

>be Brit
>have irreparable cultural damage done to your country in under 50 years that will likely stand for a thousand years

It's like you deadbeat Euros didn't learn a fuckibg thing from us

Inshall*h, pakis will conquer the UK.

Still sucking Islamic dick after all these years i see

Kys

Niggers

Is what Norwegians are