twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kick him on the nuts.

the guy looks like a fucking idiot

whip my dick in his face

Call him a fucking white male and watch him break down

Strong gust of wind will do the trick

>*blocks your path* bot strikes again

I bet you're white too.

Tickle him and pull is pants off while he giggles so I can suck his dick.

one of the worst casting choices since jlaw as mystique

What the fuck, are they trying to convince us that guy can fight? Good luck.

offer the homeless man something to eat

This guy is supposed to be the best fighter of the lot and Daredevil looks like he could rape him no prob.

I would tell him Donald Trump is the president and will be for at least 4 years.

Cut his hair and make him wear better pants and it will improve his believability a great deal.

Make him go on an isometric program and cut his water intake before each shoot and it will make him look for Bruce Lee/Young jackie Chan-ish.

Beat him up and draw "I love cock" on his forehead.

He looks like a wimp.

Call forth the spirit of Brandon Lee.

SHANG-CHI!!!!

>ywn see brandon as Shang in a series based on the original Master of King Fu comics taking place in the 70s/80s with no superheroes running around, just goo old school martial arts

Shame him because of "Whitewashing" and cultural appropiation.

He'll cry and run away and close his social media accounts

*gives bad review*

Arm bar. Then arm bar. Right before a third arm bar. I fucking bar so many fucking arms.

Ever seen the most commonplace of Buddhist monks?

Realistically, most monks never appear even remotely ripped because they're not trained to focus on anything as mundane as the shape of their body externally. They focus on honing their minds and bodies to block out pain or sharpen their other senses or otherwise steel their willpower to harden themselves in a spiritual manner.

The only reason any "monk" would need to look like some sort of visibly impressive-looking specimen is if and when they already came into the temple and trained having a body already defined that way or if they left and pursued such a vain and trivial thing after they left in order to impress others.

It's pretty much pointless to fire shots at somebody who's basically been a monk for roughly 10 years about the shape of their body because it's always going to be the least impressive thing about them compared to what they can do.

In comics, Danny struck the helicarrier out of the sky with a single punch. He doesn't need Thor's physique to achieve that.

If he'd been alive to play the role both whites and asians could be happy

His beard looks like pubes.

>no season one where he faces the forces of Fu Manchu
>no season two where he goes on international spy adventures with Clive Reston

This sucks man.

They would all bitch. You know it's true.

Most martial artists are lean as fuck but they pack a lot of muscles anyways. This guy is just plain skinny.

Posting worstfinn should be a bannable offense.

I I was legit wondering what the deal with all the path blocking threads
Bots you say

Agreed. This thread gives Finnposters a bad name.

>He thinks Finn Jones is worst-Finn

Not even a competition.

Lol he looks like a fucking guppy in that image.

He was the chosen, to return balance to film.

spare some change for a martial artist?

Shove him out of my way.

WE

If by guppy you meant to write, "melancholic angel who gives the people of Earth an ideal to strive toward, looking mournfully upon us as we stumble and fall, though resolute in the knowledge that we will someday accomplish wonders", then yes. Yes, he looks very much like that.

>Most martial artists.
You just said it. Monks in general and martial artists are two different constructs.

Danny Rand Is pretty much a Monk ahead of a martial artist, hence why "Iron Fist" is a title bestowed to him. It's not something that there's multiples of like a black belt or a rank that a bunch can have all at the same time, it's just one, like only one apprentice per sith lord or something to that effect.

Martial artists (especially those aiming to have performance careers that AREN'T named Sammo Hung.) are more inclined and likely to tone their bodies and engage in exercises that monks commonly won't do to shape their bodies, which is NOT the same thing that monks do at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4-s8TBB6dw
Body is not the same thing as mind with martial artists in general. With monks, there is no distinction between mind and body. Training one means training the other and both are focused on uniform-fitting the mind into every aspect of the body so one can even will oneself to dull or outright ignore pain or exert more force into a strike than the normal human mind would otherwise limit or prohibit reflexively for one's own safety.

Any highly-trained fighting-class monk with at least 10 years forged is guaranteed to cause serious harm to any MMA fighter simply because MMA fighters aren't trained to resist pain like monks are and are nowhere as flexible or as perceptive about how easily a body in motion can be harmed.

Call him a twink and direct him to /fit/ before kicking his ass

Have you forgotten to take your autism pills today son?

Show him his rotten tomatoes score

>lel kekkle autism meme.
Yeah, this is somehow an argument that people still take seriously. oh, wait. no it isn't. Subscribing to a meme for lazy cool points is for faggot peasants with zero libido, low testosterone and deprived of self-confidence due to a diminished sense of self-worth. You have a desire to be feel accepted on a faceless anonymous board and in the end are a pretentious failed normie. youtube.com/watch?v=VKpQgEyjNdM

Yeah, but let's go with autism. Sure, kiddo. Sure. You limited, uneducated simp. Your insurance doesn't cover emotional damages, so stop crying and grow up if you're going to utilize a fucking keyboard.

Show him the RT score

Dear.....God......he is badly miscast.

Hit the gym man. You look weak as hell for a superhero.

Even Topher Grace put more effort in. TOPHER GRACE! That's how weak you look!

Surely you guys must agree with this, right?

>dat skyrim tattoo
fellow gamer

>my favorite superhero is iron fist

He'd have been 52 if he was still alive today, way too old for the part.

>Any highly-trained fighting-class monk with at least 10 years forged is guaranteed to cause serious harm to any MMA fighter
You mean harm as in the MMA fighter will break his fists beating the monk to death or as in he'll pull a muscles choking the monk to death?

Tell him to stop appropriating my culture, then kick his ass because I'm Asian and inherently better at it, because of my ancestors.

Based asianposter!

Wow i didn't realize i was talking to a supreme enlightened gentleman. My apologies. I stand in awe to your superior knowledge and moral superiority.

Here i thought you were just having an autistic rant but now you clearly display what an educated and impressive individual you are.

Kill yourself

Blame Trump

That's ridiculous. Martial arts is an taught skill, it is not innate.

No, only Azns understand them, the character should be azn because the white satan can never understand the culture of yelling in a high-pitched voice while doing the crane kick.

I guess Driveshaft didn't work out

Honestly isn't that just "Positive" Discrimination, the very racism pointed out in "Get Out"?

what the fuck?

As most posters here are closer to The Blob, nothing to worry about.

wait for a medium breeze

That's only true of white stuff.

"buddhist monks" cant fight for shit

You cannot pass on martial skills inherently. We can't transfer memories in the womb.

he played a cocoa shunter on GOT didnt he?

>Internet Machismo
What year are you living in?
youtube.com/watch?v=XPa5Y3yNm7w
youtube.com/watch?v=_G8AnBNBs1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=g8oYZukxM4E
youtube.com/watch?v=P5k7i9NR75A
Most Monks standardly fuck with people's center of balance on defense alone. When they go on offense, they'll go from whatever defensive tactic and target whatever extremity is extended and wear it down or hurtle the body for submission lock or joint/ligament strain - IF they choose not to slug your temple.

How is it a shocker to anybody that a monk can d this when it's always been made explicitly clear that Monks train to enhance their physical endurance and reflexes by leaps and bounds above that of any other sort of standard 'training' an ordinary fighter of any style goes through?

And when I'm saying MMA, I'm referring to those professed arena-fighting ones that can't be bothered to develop basic body routines to enhance flexibility or increase reaction speed and timing. You can be a dudebro fan of octagon/ufc all you like, but the bottom line is that "beefing up" and routine gym exercises that are designed exclusively to sculpt the shape of your frame will always be considered inferior to matters of a 'forged' body.

This is the reason why bodybuilders are just BODYbuilders, they're sculpting body. Nor Bodybuilder in their prime can take on Mike Tyson in his prime because Tyson is trained to fight. In the same manner, a properly-honed monk in prime form could Ruin Tito Ortiz's entire career for whiffing a third punch with a standing armbar behind-the-shoulder. Not many people I know are willing to ground-and-pound a monk or attempt to do rolling/leglock shit with a monk just due to how batshit insane they train to have mountainlike foundation of stance. Google "Iron neck". These dudes train by literally hanging themselves. Neckholds on classically-trained monks consistently fail.

Just kill yourself.

*appropriates your culture*
There you go, bud.

tee hee
I know kerutee,proceeds to chase a squirrel trying to put a tin foil hat on them.

He doesn't even look like a monk
He looks like a model for a yoga magazine

I'm not going to watch your videos of self proclaimed shaolin monks fighting no name martial artists. Regarding video proof I ask you this: if they're such effective fighters why don't we see them in the ufc?
>And when I'm saying MMA, I'm referring to those professed arena-fighting ones that can't be bothered to develop basic body routines to enhance flexibility or increase reaction speed and timing.
What are you talking about? Martial arts are all about increasing flexibility, reaction speed and timing.

Why would he look like a monk?

You don't have to look like a monk when the character you're playing isn't a monk. Sure are a lot of stupid assumptions around this.

>The new Netflix binge swings and misses so bad that it spins itself around and slaps itself silly with a weirdly flaccid hand.

uhhhhh what did she mean by this?

>unaware about the various brances of Buhddist teachings and few minor corruptions therin.
That's actually a fair response. It's rarely ever discussed in America. Shaolin Monks are the motherfuckers that can wreck shit. Most Buddhists don't fight. The very few that do abandon the PRINCIPLE philosophies of the Buddhist ideology and bother pursuing Shaolin training are basically treated by Shaolin as "unaffiliated shaolin" simply due to how obvious it is that they're going to outright ignore using what they know in good faith. this is a real thing. Shaolin don't ostracize people, but removing oneself from the buddhist philosiphy to adopt a shaolin principle is highly frowned upon. At worst, people will be refused training for it. Whether superstition or based in any real examples why, it's pretty much understood that Shaolin Monks don't want to be viewed in a poor light for training people who have far-removed concepts of basic human compassion.

True, Buddhists are of no real threat in the normal sense but you can go and fuck off with any person adopting the Buddhist mindset, though. It's not only disrespectful, but it's considered dangerous as the few that are claimed to have seem to give no fucks about people or general well-meaning.

And I'm not even going to bother getting into any of that war shit in Chinese history. That's complicated shit about who did what to who first and any implication of shaolin involvement in like any subject is practically purged from records in order to save face.

Basically, there's reasons why Chinese were retroactively blamed for how outsiders viewed the country with consistent propaganda of "sick men of Asia." Some things that most countries recognized as 'religious' in nature were overtly perverted for ends of war in places that were basically considered sacred in their own land or whatever nonsense it was that left men trivializing combat to the point that everybody wanted to make a school for it.

Seek help

>user backs up claim.
>still whines and goalposts further.
>being this delusional.
youtube.com/watch?v=MUW8btP3jkc

"Am I being detained? Am I free to go?"

>>user backs up claim.
This is how we know you're underage b&

>try to look like a cool kung fu master
>everyone calls you a wimpy fag

laugh about a gaming tattoo on his chest and proceed to just walk, since he wouldn't be able to stop me, the manlet that he is

Open Rotten Tomatoes.

>Tossing bait just to keep thread alive.
This is the epitome of pathetic. You couldn't even find a logical reason to hate the show, so resorting to pre-emptive shitposting was all you had left.

crOwn fucking murdered you.

When you make such a big claim, you need a big amount of evidence. A couple of old, low quality videos aren't enough. Besides, my counterargument of shaolin monks being absent from the UFC still stands.

Glad to see that you concede defeat. Have a good day.

Where's this monk shit coming from? Danny's whole deal is that he tries to be a killing machine so he can get revenge.

The Shaolin, that's it. People saw a couple of old kung fu movies and think they're experts.

Bitches don't know about my Zionist conspiracy

In the book, He abandons revenge because he found it worthless on a frail old man.

I recall it being because of some tired and bullshit old argument about that japanese guy Mas Oyama being inspired by some Shaolin-trained douchebag from Linyi.

Tough call because oyama was a twig that got fucking gains after whatever the fuck he did to himself.