Is snark the laziest form of comedy

Yes

At least fart jokes require the comedian to demean themselves a bit

no

puns are

No, that's parody

fart jokes aren't really funny though

references to pop culture or product placement

Puns are usually not funny but even they require some sort of intellectual creativity to an extent.

You mean like exactly what John Oliver does

so

Trump bashing since you know they are doing it for cheap laughs.

Yes

BBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAÀAAP

Pretty sure posting a pic of a liberal leaning late night comedy show host on Sup Forums is the laziest form of comedy.

That would fall under the snark category. Snide, unconstructive, boring, pseudo-witty remarks. Hipster numales eat this shit up.

>fart jokes aren't really funny though

Thats irrelevant

No, but it's down there. Clowns are the lowest form.

How funny something is directly relates to whether or not it's considered comedy

John Oliver is a cuck

Sup Forums-tier ""edge"" is by far the worst

>fart jokes aren't really funny though
pleb

Thats like saying a song you dislike isn't music, because you dislike it

George Lopez is still a comedian even though I think he sucks

No, thats prop comedy and ventriloquism.

>Snide, unconstructive, boring, pseudo-witty remarks.
I thought you people loved this too? Only when it's not toward your orange overlord, I guess.

No, Christian comedy is.

It's not even self-aware.

no snark is the soul of wit

kys

When women make jokes about periods.

I'm not a Sup Forumsack but nice try though you fucking scumbag

DID U GUYS KNOW IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR?

Oh wait to add to this, when women make jokes about how periods are too serious to joke about. When there was debate in the UK about tampons/pantyliners being taxed, a lot of female comedians were on comedy shows and said "wow tampons being classed as a luxury is too bad to even joke about".

Why do Christians love to play the victim so much

Is it a tactic that the Jews passed on to them

That comic makes a valid point though.

Did you pick a shitty example, or does this existence of Christianity itself just make you butthurt?

Are we being invaded by reddit?

He's not a lazy guy and actually I met him irl he's very nice to peeps. However snarky "comedy" is getting on my nerves. Even I catch myself doing it, I feel like I'm being a douchebag.

lol that fucking cat always cracks me up

>digital internet

redpill me on the analog internet

please leave, john oliver

user, creationist=! all Christians.
That guy might believe that earth is 3000 years old, there were no dinosaurs, evolution and that somehow the entire human race spawned from just 2 people of the same race to create all of them without all the inbreeding problems and managing to spread through the world, change skin, facial structure, culture, language in less than 1000 years.

That's my fucking cat don't ever laugh at him again.

>it's another thread where trumpcucks say they aren't pussies yet bitch and complain about how the world doesn't give Trump a safe space from legitimate criticism

Not that guy but this site was built on animufags, mangafags, weaboos, nerds, geeks, general losers, pariahs, and closeted homos. Not to mention anti-corporate attitude and anti-religion (I came in during Project Chanology). But keep telling your newfag ass that you know what's up despite only being here less a than a couple years. Fucking plebbit immigrants, you're the reason most boards are now Sup Forums-tier.

it's called a 56k modem.

To be fair, they also believe there's a literally omnipotent, omniscient being out there as well, which would make all of that vastly more likely.

My youth pastor way back when believed dinosaurs were real though, and one day actually took the time to pull things from the bible that was evidence of dinosaurs, though what exactly it was I can't recall.

>He thinks all "Creationists" believe everything in that list

>it's another thread where Hillcucks project fucking hard, and can't handle people talking shit about thier precious late night SJW """"comedy""""

I don't mind people criticizing Trump. He's done a lot of things that deserve criticism.

The problem is sneering liberal faggots who don't even have anything constructive to say, but think they're so clever and hip for saying what basically amounts to
>haha Trump sure is stupid amirite
>haha yeah Trump is a moron

I think it's cause there's so many religions out there, and the dogma states that you'll go to hell if you don't believe THEIR specific shit. So right off the bat you have a minority within the broader christian sects. I was raised catholic until my brother died and then I was Jehovah's witness for like 2 years. What I learned was, don't listen to preachers and just believe what you will and read the bible yourself. Fuck having another person's influence determine your beliefs, it's all basically a scam.

You just sound upset. Trumpcucks really are cucks, I was in a thread where a couple of these idiots were glad Trump was "filling the swamp", so to speak, with his own corporate heads and lobbyists. How can anyone justify that? He said he'd do one thing, and goes and does the complete opposite of what he'd promised.

I've seen clips of John Oliver's show and he talks shit on others too. Not as much as Bill Maher, but to a normie (who fears Sup Forums) it's considered "out there" and/or risque. I'm pretty sure people on Sup Forums are de-sensitised and don't see this.

Also, he does have valid criticisms apart from general comedy flair.

>I came in during Project Chanology
the unmistakable sign of cancer

ship him back with russell brand

t. Tom Cruise

Yes

I didn't know so many redditors used this board.
Wow, I didn't know there

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>hurr we r leegun, le internet justice
>not cancer

>Trumpcucks really are cucks

Yeah, unlike Democrats who were voting for a LITERAL cuckold.

Posted without irony on Sup Forums

Snark is only funny when someone can respond to it either to play the comment off as straight or respond in kind. Otherwise doing it repeatedly gets old real fast

Voting for the cuck would have not fucked me in the ass, while trumpcucks get fucked in the ass and ask for more. Don't know about you but I dislike dick in my ass.

>Voting for the cuck would have not fucked me in the ass, while trumpcucks get fucked in the ass and ask for more.

Please inform me how lower taxes, less illegal immigrants, less H1-B abuse, and less third-world immigration is "fucking me in the ass".

You appear to be confused.

It's Democrats like you that constantly vote for things like higher taxes, mass-amnesty, dissolved borders, softer criminal penalties, diversity legislation, affirmative-action and mass third-world immigration, i.e. things that actually, measurably make things worse for yourself and people in your same demographic.

>Fuck having another person's influence determine your beliefs, it's all basically a scam.

ye evangelists are dodgy because they talk themselves into corners where they're basically saying they're only religious because they're afraid of being robbed of eternal life or going to hell

goat tier faith is love your fellow man. fuck eating and drinking magic shit on certain days sounds like pagan rituals to me

Someone needs to inform Hillary that terrorism has nothing to do with islam.

It's the reddit of comedy, sweetie.

fart jokes are the only form of comedy

>"[current event] is worse than [nonsensical metaphor]"
>"[yells at metaphor to reiterate a wacky aspect]"
>"[CURRENT YEAR]"

Why is Jew Oliver such an unfunny cuck?

Caught 10 minutes last Sunday. Talks about what other countries did on International Women's Day, shows clip on dictator making a mild joke about women finding the best grocery shopping bargains, and Mr. John (self righteous asshole) Oliver points out how crude that is. A MILD JOKE is now suspect of crude evil male dominance.

Seriously, fuck John Oliver's idiotic views of the world. Soon all forms of mild humor will be outlawed.

Brapposting is hilarious

no it gets even worse

LE FUZZY ANIMAL HATES DRUMPF, DON'T YOU FUZZY ANIMAL???

All his jokes are analogys.

KEK you actually believe in Reaganomics. And Reagan did the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, you teen. Time and time again conservative politicians have fucked people in the ass. And how are higher taxes a bad thing? Every time a president cuts taxes debt goes up and corporate assholes get richer. But no, keep blaming the immigrants that take up the poor-paying jobs you teenagers won't take. Also, fuck townies and midwesterners. You negroes take more in benefits than put into the system, yet have the gall to shift blame onto immigrants that don't take tax returns and still pay higher state tax (on top of wage taxes). Nah, son, the rich people need their money and you should kick out the poor people who make things cheap.

Also, I get that your image is talking shit on SJW shit, but it does have a basis in reality. If you piss off the arabs and play into terrorist claims, what the fuck do you think will happen? They'll praise the US for fucking them over and tell ISIS to fuck off? What cognitive dissonance. Also good job in mistaking SJWs with traditional liberal ideology. The fuckers hate science funding, want a stunted 1st amendment, and have racist undertones. Sounds more like conservative ideology to me.

alright i'm sorry

Snark is comedy for the cowardly.

/thread

>Why do Christians love to play the victim so much
If you leave majority Christian areas you get into trouble for being Christian. 90% of religious executions in the world are against them. Then in the west, the (((opinion molding professions))) have bizarre selective outrage more or less always in the direction of making Christians look evil and/or retarded. Also Jesus being crucified so the religion more or less starts in persecution.

>hurr we r alt right gamergate kek magic r/ the donald
>not cancer

He basically talked shit on the guy saying women should go back to the kitchen. What are you, a mgtow? Go back to nu/r9k/, guy. This is far removed from advocating women should rule the world, men should check their privilege, or men should be cucks. Sup Forums keeps sounding like whiny women day by day. Don't they see the irony? Calling SJWs on being easily triggered while displaying the same behavior doesn't make people on the fence want to join you, numbnuts.

>I came in during Project Chanology
I remember the days this was considered an insult. I'm getting too old for this.

literally all women talked about when i was hopping around factory jobs was shit they buy and their families and other women. age didn't seem to matter too much. maybe its different in other wageslave jobs.

Imma need some facts/sources on your claim that christians are the most persecuted. Pretty sure the jews, whatever the chinese are, subsets of mudslimes, and non-christian russians have higher death counts than christians. The jews basically just bitch about the holocaust, while christians bitch about everything. Hell, most jews don't take their scriptures at face value. Compare that to devout religiousfags. I know this personally because I was Jehova's Witness for a time. Bitches be crazy and just as fervent as extreme mudslimes.

Nothing wrong with being actively against a for-profit cult. I miss the days when saying you were religious would get you laughed out of the thread, and shitposting would get you told to gtfo back to Sup Forums. And I didn't come SPECIFICALLY because of Project Chanology, that was how I first learned about Sup Forums. I stayed for the Cameron threads, once my forum was dying it was all I had.

>He basically talked shit on the guy saying women should go back to the kitchen.

That's NOT true, but it is implied. The man was making a VERY light joke that you ASSUME suggested that is all he is saying women are good for. That is your assumption, and how Mr.Fuckface Oliver wants you to view it. By his view that's how it is intended - to make fun of women, not just a mild opener to loosen up at the beginning, while excluding everything else that was said after.
You have been conditioned to see it Fuckface's way. Congratulations.

Yes, well that's not how Mr.Oliverous want you to see that. To his audience, and the way in which frames the event, his view suggests it's making fun of women that that is all women are good for.

It's all about how it is framed before the clip is shown so that when you see it, you'd think:"OMG, those countries, are so crude, so evil male dominate."

This is how it is all arranged before for you to see it as they do, - evil men.

He also mocked Putin for saying women deserved to be happier.

This
Christians are the most victimized group that gets told to just 'man up' in the world probably. We are kind of like the fat people of religions.

Try even touching the hair on the head of a Jew or Muslim and see if you don't get killed by the media. The WIND knocked over some Jewish tombstones and the Vice President had to come down and make sure everything was fine.

Someone takes out the cross from Logans grave and turns it into an X and its cheered.

Not that this truly offended me but it felt like a funny comparison.

Genesis is a FAR more flexible book than people claim. If you use your head it actually follows the exact scientific record of planetary events, Adam and Eve were already proven real by biologists, just need to again use your head and realize that its not two magic people but just a metaphor for the dawn of mankind.

Did you know biologists theorize men came first? Then Mitochondrial Eve? In The Bible Adam came first and then out of his rib sprung women.

God probably created all the humans and the 'knowledge of good and evil' could just be apes waking up and starting evolution.

I grew up with a Jesus Freak family and never was taught dinosaurs were a Satanic trick. You are right it talks about Leviathans and stuff.

John Oliver also told people to turn off their TVs so the CIA wouldn't be able to see you but for the rest of us, we'll allow the CIA to do whatever it wants lal lal laaaaal

You just sound really sheltered. First off you say JW's are the same as Muslims, they don't even make their women wear hijabs man. They ARE a cult though.

You appear to be making this common fallacy that general amounts of death = religious based death. Chinese dying to Chairman Mao or random Russians dying to Stalin doesn't count as religious persecution.

I don't honestly know who has it worse but Christians have been persecuted by Muslims so much in the Middle East, they are almost extinct. Google it

Absolutely.
John Oliver's view: "Look at all of these evil countries worse than us, how cruel they are to their women."

>KEK you actually believe in Reaganomics. And Reagan did the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, you teen.

I'm guessing you probably looked at a couple bullet point breakdown summaries of Reagan and now you think you totally understand him. You were probably a kid when Reagan was president and had no idea what the fuck was going on and it shows today.

It's almost like they're setting shit up for jokes. On a comedy show.

At least it isn't as bad as people thinking Clinton would have started ww3 cause something-something.

While russia has a history of making women out to be less than men, this is actually valid criticism. Looks like his writers were reaching for jokes.

Compared to how ever many arabs died during the crusades, I don't really care for the current number. I was part of that for a time and while I miss the belief, I wouldn't want to be tied down to what someone else says I should believe. But I digress. Christians in the middle-east should get the fuck out, cause mudslimes be crazy. They kill themselves over different religious dogma, man. The worse JW do is prance like pagans during service, speak in tongues, and deny themselves mortal pleasures.

You sound sheltered. My brother in mexico was renting a room from a family that was traditionally mexican. By which I mean one of the sons had his wife with him, and she was only allowed to care for their kid, cook, clean, and not work. Just because you only have suburbia to look to for women's strife, doesn't mean this shit is the same worldwide. Latino countries in general are still partly misogynistic (none of that faggot gender issues crap, it's good old fashioned "imma slap the shit out of you if you look at another man and I'll probably get away with it"), and some mudslime countries will straight up stone their rape victims and have their women as second-class citizens. Faggot asshole SJWs don't focus on the real issues women worldwide face and instead go for easy shit at home, and post things for attention on social media.

Reagan was the worst thing to happen to the US before Trump, and a lot of the shit he did has had repercussions that we still feel today. Unions got their balls cut off and strikes are now nothing, corporations gained more power than ever before, HIV/AIDS was brushed off.

This.

Inb4 triggered fedora-tippers and their fact-denial.

>HIV/AIDS was brushed off
>implying dead faggots isn't a good thing

>calls out atheists
>doesn't go to church, read the bible, or pray to god

At least those faggots aren't hypocrites.

>And how are higher taxes a bad thing?

And then you wonder why people call you a cuck.

>Reagan was the worst thing to happen to the US before Trump

So in other words, you're just confirming you don't know what you're talking about and get all your information from meme pictures and headlines?

>but it does have a basis in reality.

It doesn't. It's literal terrorist-apologism.

You wouldn't defend the same being said about any other religion in the world and you know it.

>middle class American Christians have it soooo hard
>they're like totally the victims here
>shut up you atheist fedoras

Christians have learned well from their Jewish forefathers. They have become very good at victim tactics and manipulation.

>be non-faggot person
>get blood transfusion
>get HIV/AIDS

>be woman
>partner fucked a whore
>whore fucked bisexual and/or junkie
>have baby
>baby now has HIV/AIDS

>be person
>get raped by infected person
>now have HIV/AIDS

Guess we shouldn't have researched SARS, ebola, or anthrax as well because only a small fraction of people have had it. Why ware conservicucks such cucks?

What if I am of the opinion that its the governments job to finance things that are for the public good but do not make business/ethical sense for private corporations to.

I don't mind paying higher taxes for things like that

All three of those were a super-minority through.

For 99.9% of cases, AIDS was completely avoidable if you weren't a degenerate that had unprotected anonymous gay sex with multiple strangers or a junkie that shared heroin-needles.

There's a reason people are a lot more sympathetic about things like cancer.

Who said it's religious persecution? The religion is secondary, primarily it's cause of ethnicity. You're telling a whole ethnicity to fuck off and then expect them not to be butthurt enough to join terrorist assholes. It's like Sup Forums but only this time they actually cause physical harm, instead of bitching on the internet.

This. I personally like more personal freedoms/rights, and I don't mind putting my share in so I don't have to pay up the ass to some private entity. Imagine a private fire department, you don't pay for a month and your house gets burned down. Or imagine you are the victim of a crime but the guy gets away with it because you can't afford to pay the police to do their jobs. Fuck corporate apologists.

So you're saying fuck the gays, and small minority casualties are acceptable. Yet you negroes say you're christians. Fucking hypocrites, Jesus would cry for you. If there is a god, and a heaven, conservatives would be among those who (in high numbers) wouldn't get in.

Matthew 19:23-26

Why do people worship John Oliver now?

>You sound sheltered.

Sure, if that makes you feel better. I'm not an SJW, but my view continues to be the same, that taking absolute absolutes on either side is just as bad because this all acts as sophisticated form of censorship design to make the viewers feel superior in seeing it their way.

Which is:"All men are evil, everyone else is stupid because they don't see the world as we do."

That's all the same propaganda meant to imply they are correct in everything they say despite that being a lie. Jokes are not real answers, but we live surround by these people who are easily manipulated by jokes with an implied forced intent.

Yes, I've noticed that the most common form of joking around with friends and co-workers is "pretending to be a dick"
It's quite effective and extremely easy, but once you realize that snarkiness is the easiest form of comedy it makes you feel like a stupid hack.

He's a comedian who does things for laughs. And while it is limited in what they show, it doesn't really have big repercussions down the line. Compared to the shit Clinton got (most of it unfounded), or Al Gore in the 200 election, this is small potatoes.

How is calling your friend a fag for liking the bird-like Taylor Swift a snark? Or taking a shit on Trump for idiocies? Snarking is being sarcastic.

>He's a comedian who does things for laughs.

That is the same excused used in defense every time, and yet nothing is carefully examined while for the most part given the blind pass.

Rush Limbaugh was doing this same shit with his side back in the early 90's.
It's using humor that eventually becomes so accepted as the way to think that no one questions it in a serious manner, and it lives on.

Again, what's bad about this? It eliminates the possibility for real conversations, and each side becomes debatable ping pong. No real conversation, just hit it to the other side with an insult, and a joke, then watch in bounced back.

We're not having real conversations anymore. Its just a tennis make back and forth, which meanwhile nothing changes.