Grand tour

Grand tour

>Did not make it a shorter season but each episode is a literal grand tour somewhere around the world
>Did not make each grand tour has its own budget from really Compact shitboxes to modern hypercars

Top Gear

>Stuck to same format as the previous one with cringe worthy execution down to the now unfunny and stale stig jokes said in an American accent

I was so excited after what happened because I thought I would get 2 great shows out of it, but instead we ended up getting two worse copies of the original show.

but new new top gear is getting alot better. Its like theyre almost realising they are making a show about cars

The new season of Top Gear (season 24) is really great so far, Harris car reviews are top-tier and the banter starts to develop.

What a boring little cunt you are, cats.

I literally just finished watching this, the studio segments are forced and cringe worthy as fuck. But I agree the reviews are great

The studio segments are heavily dependent on the guest because he's there for basically the entire time now.

David Tennant was great because he's a natural-born-presenter, McAvoy was rather boring and you could tell he doesn't really give a shit about cars.

i'm interested to see how season 2 of TGT will work out

Clarkson got great interviews out of McAvoy.

yeah, i don't like that

they should make the news segment as a trio like it was and then bring on the guest

This

There is still some stuff that feels forced and stiff but it'll get better. Plus they actually seem to be enjoying themselves

Grand tour producers or whatever need to socially engineer situations the three blokes can banter with one another, fuck the scripted shit.

Top gear is shit. It's a British show but you've got a terrorist and a bike thief and a american hosting. Wtf Britain? It's three work makes too scared to offend one another, thats why the bants are shit. They're work mates and not mates. Proof me wrong but you can't.

literally have a tough time watching the Grand Tour because it's so fucking scripted

yeah i know Top Gear was always scripted but at least they tried to hide the fact

>I dont know what Im talking about
Hammond, Clarkson and May were workmates at one point. They didn't even start Top Gear with May, some fat bloke was there instead. A similar situation which will happen with new new top gear when Fatt le Blanc fucks off finally

NONO IT'S SURFACING

This is your reminder that NBC cancelled their option on Top Gear when the car companies went bankrupt.

They had Adam Carolla in the Clarkson role and Dax Sheppard in the Hammond role.

I hope a woman replaces him then it would be complete

in last weeks ep where they interviewed David Tennent, they asked him about how he cleans his car and the state of his car etc

fucking terrible questions and interview "skill"

Wasn't there a rumor that Leno would join Carolla and Shepard to complete the trio of hosts? (this was about the time when he left the Tonight Show and Conan O'Brien took over)

>he watches top gear

>he watches The Office

>no he doesnt

he browses Sup Forums