Whats your favorite line from Batman V Superman?

mine got cut from the kino

>it's time you learn what it means to be a man

>I'm older now than my father ever was. This may be the only thing I do that matters.
Why was all of Batman's dialogue so amazing while all of Lex's was so godawful?

>The world only makes sense if you force it to.

These all just seem like cut Rorschach lines from Watchmen

That's pretty deep.

For me it gots to be the Batman and Superman exchange when Wonder Woman comes in with her bad ass shield

>"She with you?"
>"I thought she was with you?!"

Hehe so funny and quirky while the big bad monster terrorizes the whole city, just like Marvel hehe

when you fall down you have to get up again

It's deep though. She's with neither of them.

"You're not brave. Men are brave." is a pretty cool line desu

women btfo

>tell that to Zod's snapped neck

>>The world only makes sense if you force it to.
Literally dictator tier

>I miss you, dad.
:'(

>MMM BOYS

>the end

I was glad that was over.

>MARTHA

>STAND DOWN, IF I WANTED IT YOU WOULD BE DEAD ALREADY

My friends randomly quote this when we are drunk and start drunk fighting.

>When your dialogue is so good even the lines that are cut are memorable

Legit love this movie, hope Snyders vision for Justice League doesn't get too watered down

> That's how it starts.The fever, the rage, the feeling of powerlessness that turns good men... cruel.

>They were hunters.

That's a really intelligent metaphor for how she can't be there for both of them when they need her

SAVE...MARTHA

WHAT

MARTHA....

WHYDIDYOUSAYTHATNAME

IT'S HIS MUM

XD

> Drink some of my Uncle Albert's piss tee.

I paraphrase.

>Tell that to Zodd's snapped neck

How often do you get drunk and start fighting your friends?

>Is she with you

You literally emailed her because boys share too, you fucking idiot.

>WOW TWO BIG GUYS IN THE SAME PLACE HEH YOU GOT A STRONG HANDSHAKE, DON'T MESS WITH HIM IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN HEHEHHEHEHEE BYE

so good

this
it hit me right in the feels

this

It will be the biggest quipfest yet

This
I quote this like every day, autism and all

Rorschach didn't have a father though.

>STAND DOWN, IF I WANTED IT YOU WOULD BE DEAD ALREADY
>My friends randomly quote this when we are drunk and start drunk fighting.
I will start doing this too now, thanks.

He had several every night.

>implying it wasn't qt af

>unacknowledged quints

Fucking this. For Bruce, at least. Followed by,

"I failed him in life. I won't fail him in his death."

and

(Text) "Who are you? Where have you been?"

For a hint at what a lonely existence it's been for Bruce. It's a little heartbreaking.

>Lex:
"That is a three-syllable word for any idea too big for small minds."

"Do you think Dad would mind if I were to change just one thing? You see, that painting's upside-down, because we know now, don't we? Demons don't come from Hell below us, Senator, oh no. They come from the sky."

"Knowledge is power and I am . . . wait, no. What am I? The bittersweet pain among men is knowledge without power, because that's paradoxical - ahem - thank you for coming."

That last one most of all, because I can't decide if that was part of his act or if the knowledge dump he was receiving from the ship was beginning to break him, or if it was a bit of both st the same time.

>Clark
"No, nothing's wrong, mom, just - hi."

Because it's just so wonderfully awkward and human.

"I didn't see it, Lo. I'm afraid I didn't see it because I wasn't looking."

And of course,

"This is my world. You are my world."

Oh God, me too.

Me too, man. Me too.

Do you even Batman?

Whenever im smoking weed and got a good hotbox goin with someone i say "Breathe it in. That's fear." also
>Maybe its the Gotham City in me. We just have a bad history with freaks dressed like clowns

IM A FRIEND OF YOUR SON'S

I FIGURED..HE HE...THE CAPE

>"20 years of fighting criminals amount to nothing?"
>"Criminals are like weed, Alfred. You pull one out, another grows in its place. This is about the future of the world, this is my legacy."

THIS! TIHS! SO MUCH THIS!
This fucking 17 characters quote is the best addition to the Wayne family canon in almost 5 years on both comics and movies

If superman could save Lois from being hold at gunpoint in the beggining by earing her and seeing where she was plus using super speed to act before the guy could fire, why couldn't he saves his mother from being held at gunpoint by thugs hired by Luthor ?

Because he was hovering Lois like a literal helicopter boyfriend.

His relationship with Lois mirrors his relationship with the whole planet. He's smothering her and she tells him as much - " I just don't know if it's possible for you to love me and be you."

Clark's not just wrestling with guilt over the events from MoS, he's also trying to find the angle of approach for what he does. It's possible for him to do too much, to smother us, to stifle us. This theme is echoed in the exchange between him and the EMT that speaks to him in the aftermath of the bombing, who thanks him, then asks him to step back and give him some room to work.

Nah, Lex was great as the millinnial tech Billionaire, he's like Mark Cuckerberg if he had some balls.

Literal autism. This is actually the mantra of autistic people.

"The American conscience died with Robert, Martin and John." -Perry White

>"No one stays good in this world."
Such a great superman line, snyder totally gets the character

But that apply to justify his guilt, that doesn't explain why he can't seem to be able save his mother in the end. How can he be manipulated if he can do so much ? Why reduce himself at the risk of his mother's life ?

kek

Because he can confront what's happening at the ship or he can go after his mom, not both at once, and Bruce knows fuck-all about Kryptonian tech. Added to that is the fact that Luthor gave him two places to be - 1) Fighting Bruce, 2) Delivering Bruce's head to the ship. Any deviation from that could have gotten her killed before he even zeroed in on her.

Admittedly, it does come off a touch contrived, but I can live with that.

>sarcasm

Lowest form of humor desu, if you wanted one dimensional supes, read you comics you kike