If supreme court justices are appointed for life does that mean that "a my feelings are more important than the...

If supreme court justices are appointed for life does that mean that "a my feelings are more important than the constitution of the usa type"
Can get appointed and ignore evidence like hillary just did with the emails???
Link: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3680390/AP-interview-Ginsburg-reflects-big-cases-Scalias-death.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Chase
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what the fuck is that creature on the left

a kike

>like hillary just did

The FBI ignored the evidence not Hillary

We haven't got to the point where politicians are in charge of their own criminal investigations yet.

She only has the political pull to ruin the career of anyone that indicts although in practice it's the same thing.

Yup, justices can do whatever they want. The president becomes really powerful if congress and supreme court is controlled by peoole who lean towards their political views.

They are appointed and remain so on good behavior. They can be impeached.

I hate Jews so much

a kike

>another communist kike doesn't want trump
shocker

That woman(?) might be the jewiest jew I ever saw.

>(((Ginsburg)))

>Jews are scrambling to stop Trump

who would have though

That's exactly what RBG is.
She regularly votes with her fee fees instead of logic.
I really hope the old hag dies this year.

>(((Ginsburg)))

Try harder, OP...

She's about a 7. For a kike.

That incorrect use of (left) and (right) triggered me.

This just in. Ruth Bader Ginsberg was found dead today. Details are still coming in.

But when was the last time one was impeached???
Surely doing something like the above is impeachable because they are the supreme justices of the supreme court.
She is being politically bias and by talking to the press has revealed herself to potentially base decisions on her feelings rather than due process.

A jewish lady born in 1933 who is a supreme justice and appears to have bias political sympathies unbecoming of her position.

>what is knowing your right from your left

>But when was the last time one was impeached???
Never, it was attempted in 1804 but he was acquitted by the Senate, so the same thing could happen if the Democrats got control back

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Chase

>((()))

I've never read of ones being impeached, but there was a time that a whole slew of federal judges were put out of a job.

I agree nthough, it is past time that we impeached some of these activists and put actually constitutional lawyers up there.

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed

Looks like alan greenspan in drag

>burg

All they are doing is tarnishing their legacies by being basely political

But at this point, she is a woman and a Jew and so educational textbooks and college professors will perpetuate a view of her as some kind of hero when she's just another crooked Jew