What is Sup Forums up to 2night

What is Sup Forums up to 2night

Pic related

be sure to drink water after every sip to minimize staining on your teeth.

How about you grow a pair you massive fucking faggot

>he mixes his alcohol with sugary garbage to make it taste better
kys

I don't,just drink the coke after so I won't vomit

I don't understand why keeping your teeth white makes me a faggot because having white teeth increases the probability of getting women to have sex with you.

Get out normalfaggot go back to 9fag and be a gag as much as you want to be there you fucking cuck nigger

>Screenshot_20171009-233706.png

Why would it prevent you from vomitting, is it the taste or the acidity ?

Watching the latest Louis Theroux documentary, mental that this stuff goes on in the US.

Oy vey

>that thumb

What the fuck is wrong with my thumb lad

nothing, ignore him

>drinking american alcohol

I know this sounds weird but jack made me realize that I'm biggie smalls not him but just like him listen to suicidal thoughts by biggie and you'll understands God I love boggie

I love america!!!! And I hope I'll visit it before I die but just too fucking poor man :( I want to cry ever since I was a kid I've been fascinated by you guys 19 now btw

The love of my life rejected me so I spend my time drinking whiskey and listening to biggie smalls suicidal thoughts I want to move to the USA and start all over again I hope I will fulfill this dream I want to fucking cry and I'm drunk as fuck right now :((((

el dominicANO

no, you love their entertainment business because that's all they have to offer, it's a crappy country full of trashy people, very dirty and lots of bums everywhere in the big cities

stop listening to nigger music, put on some wagner right now you faggot

>listening to ghetto trash
listen to depressive black metal or something

But that's what I love about your country i'm viewed as a nobody in my current society so I. Hope that someone will like me in your country I want to come there please understand e

Stop being a virgin faggot and grow up you snow nigger, I've met blacks worth 1000x more than some whites

t. Tyrôné al-Parisi

>honey whiskey
>flavored spirits at all

pic related

pain and disappointment

Recovering.

I drank a ton yesterday and also got food poisoning, I think. I threw up everywhere and no food was digested. I haven't shit all day, and nausea comes and goes.

Feels pretty bad.

>american """whisky"""
>flavoured
>mixed with coke

crying

it's whiskey

Just cleaned my guns after yesterday's shooting and now I'm wondering what game I should play for the rest of the night.

Presumably, he's trying to wash away the ass taste of alcohol.

just smoked a blunt

i'm getting /drunk/ tonight as well. going through my reserves of beer, whiskey, and tequila.

Kush