Finn Jones blaming Donald Trump for poor Iron Fist reviews

Finn Jones blaming Donald Trump for poor Iron Fist reviews

>"I think the world has changed a lot since we were filming that television show," he said. "I'm playing a white American billionaire superhero, at a time when the white American billionaire archetype is public enemy number one, especially in the US."

What do you think, Sup Forums?

gizmodo.com.au/2017/03/finn-jones-latest-idiotic-defence-of-iron-fist-its-trumps-fault/

I think that we should blame Drumpf for ruining Amerikkka, not some television show

Nah, he's a shit actor and his series is garbage. Deal with it.

Finn Jones is losing his fucking mind over this. If he could act I'd say he should act cool about this. Too bad they can't recast him for Defenders at this point.

I'm pretty sure everyone just wants more Daredevil but Marvel is saturating the market which devalues their product.

>Gods this show is fantastic! However the main character shares skin colour and wealth and literally nothing else with Donald Trump, hence I won't watch it!
- nobody

true reason is that he got diddled by other men in GoT, and everybody knows that, and now it is just awkward

/thread

Half the reviews are saying that Danny Rand has is a rich privileged white male who is appropriating asian culture so yeah I agree. They said this show is extremely faithful to the comics but that it's a story that is extremely dated and it's racist now. On the other hand critics are starting to realize these Marvel shows kinda suck. The Elektra hand subplot was garbage. Iron Fist will be decent but these Marvel Netflix shows are far from perfect.

>blaming Donald trump for the failure of your show

Kek jesus christ

I haven't seen the show, so I can't comment on it's quality, but Trump certainly changed public perception (and most of all, how the liberal critics living on the coasts judge movies).
I'm 100% sure that if Trump lost, La La Land would have won the Oscar for Best Picture.

Yeah, people never hated billionaires before Trump.

What a loser.

>get career sabotaged by liberals
>proceed to rage against conservatives
Keep at it, libtard. See how deep you dig your grave.

>It's racist to embrace other people's culture.

Really makes me think people who say that are stupid.

I'm glad his show is failing, Finn jones is another white self hating liberal faggot. It's hilarious watching him crash and burn after he pussied out of his Twitter account

>at a time when the white American billionaire archetype is public enemy number one, especially in the US.

Trump is "public enemy number one" is you're a mouth-breathing partisan-zealot SJW twat surrounded by mouth-breathing partisan-zealot SJW twats.,

Well said

I've been a Finn Jones fan since the first say he had butt sex on Game of Thrones, but it's hilarious watching him crash and burn. Seriously, we can't let this man get the nuclear scripts.

I mean, there are reviewer shitheads talking about him being a white guy doing Asian shit, but the show plain sucks.

he should learn from joss the cuck whedon

People still like Batman.

Does that mean Trump is really a hero?

>hated by Sup Forums because he doesn't like trump
>hated by the left because he was born white

I walk this lonely road...

If you're white then just existing is being racist.

The way reviewers have been hitting DC Films lately makes me uncertain how a new Batman would score. These people, the critics they see only their agenda and anything outside that as inherently evil.

Yeah a liberal would never pretend to be part of another race/culture

>being mad at whites for not wanting their kids raped and robbed by nigs
One day, these SJW fools will be put in a line and shot in broad day light.

When in doubt and trying to make people watch your show, slam the guy half the nation voted for in an emotional election.

That'll do it!

I've never felt more embarrassment than for the sjw bitching about Trump
>we can't let this man be the Leader of the Free World
>can't let him have access to the nuclear codes
>we have a Traitor in the White House
Jesus FUCKING Christ

>pay lip service to your liberal bedfellows by retweeting some garbage about diversity and the Oscars or whatever
>regressive leftist Twittersphere savages you for saying one thing but accepting a role as a privileged white savior appropriating Asian culture
>try to stand up for yourself
>get smacked down like a dog sticking its muzzle up on the dinner table
>there's nothing you can say in your defense that there isn't a mantric rhetoric prepared for
>run away with your tail tucked between your legs
>your show gets dragged through the mud by the regressive leftist media machine for Totally Unrelated Reasons™
>"I-IT'S NOT MY FAULT, THIS IS DRUMPF'S DOING!"

Well Shaun King actually does have black blood in him, you can see it in his fucking facial features. He's probably a quadroon

That's a nigger though

makes me laugh every single fucking time

Yeah that's real black

Why are white male liberals such faggots, don't they realize that they'll always be hated

>you can't stay here
>you can't leave
What the fuck do these people want

Dude, look at his fucking face, he obviously had Negro features. Like I said he's probably a quadroon

Doesn't seem to be an issue for Ironman and Batman.

>tfw you never come out of your middle school wigger phase

>show is shit
>it's still marlel so reviewers can't actually criticize it unless they have an angle to sell (see Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Dr Strange or whatever piece of shit you like)
>use the SJW angle but most of the reviews are talking about shit plot, acting, action and pacing (just like Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Dr Strange or whatever piece of shit you like, but without SJW good boy points to cancel it out)
>"DRUMPF DID THIS"

I want to reverse your one drop rule rhetoric.

Considering Shaun King's feelings about "evil whites," he's like a guy named Moshe Shekelstein Rabinowitz walking into the SS office and saying "I'm ready to kill all the Jews in the name of my proud German grandfather"

>Oh my gosh he said something bad about my hilarious meme president boy oh boy I am so steamed

>negro features
what, like his stupid facial hair?

Did the liberal just say that the reason people won't see his show is because people these days are racist and sexist again white men?

>I'm playing a white American billionaire superhero

Literally Batman and Ironman. BvS may have bee critically panned but it still made a lot of money, and Marvel is always gangbusters.

NO ONE KNOWS WHAT IT'S LIKE
TO BE THE BAD MAN

>Sup Forums- We don't know what black people are: The image board.

lol libershits can't stop blaming Trump for everything. What a time to be alive: finally the left will drown in their own stupidity.

>hated by Sup Forums because his show is a piece of shit
DOWN IN A HOLE
LOSING MY SOUL

If this fucker gets off a plane in Zimbabwe and says "My Nubian brothers, I'm ready to help you slaughter our white oppressors" what happens to him?

What the fuck is a Nubian?

>playing the Trump card

Maybe the show is just shit

>this is what liberals want your children to look like

the real reason no one likes it is because he looks like a fag and played a fag on game of thrones. Hard to take him seriously as a martial artist

the way he blames trump and white people just confirms it

I fucking hate democrats, I want them to be eradicated from the planet.

How is Iron Fist any different from Arrow or Batman?

That's a pretty shitty attempt to explain his way out of poor ratings.

Fucking kill these commie scum

>tfw soon we will have a white Italian indiscriminately killing criminals of every ethnicity

Hurry up, Frank.

>QUIRKY grinning fat idiot with jew hair a wacky science shirt and a wacky pink background

lol this desu. This is all regressivism from the left and the fact that he can't see it and still wants to suck up to the bullies makes me kinda sad desu. How many people have they done this to?

>read the synopsis
>literally arrow without the waifus and the camp
Why would anyone watch this shit?

>S-see I hate Drumpf too!

Desperate as fuck but nice try Finn, won't undo all those bad reviews though.

>>"I think the world has changed a lot since we were filming that television show," he said. "I'm playing a white American billionaire superhero, at a time when the white American billionaire archetype is public enemy number one, especially in the US."
Yeah, because Iron Man and Batman are complete failures. Maybe DC should blame their poor reviews on Trump too?

The entire premise of the show is lame as fuck. All of it.

>white Italian

On some level he has a point.

Batman solo works. Everyone pretty much agrees that Batfleck was the best part, perhaps even the only best part of BvS.

If DC finds a way to fuck up solo Batman they're definitely fucked.

>getting conned by his shitty haircut and mannerism

This. People only WANT daredevil and punisher. A lot of people watch the other garbage shows though so they keep getting made. Jessica Jones season 2? Really? People finished the first season? This coming from someone who loves Ritter.

He's supposed to bang the black chick but they hilariously screw up even further by hooking him up with the Asian chick and thus validating the claims

'Iron Fist' is UPN 1990s-tier.

Could be sandwiched between 'Homeboys from Outer Space' and 'Baywatch Nights'

Please tell me trump is going to slam this dude harder than Arnie

>its racist to learn martial arts

why not?

Arrow literally has better fight sequences that this, just give it up shill...this is one a lost cause on all fronts.

I was the same. I actually really liked Ritter's JJ but I just didn't feel compelled to get through the series. I'm glad Punisher isn't getting saddled with any of the shittier characters and seems to mostly be its own entity. I'm fine with Karen.

I love DC like every other white heterosexual male, but had they blamed their reviews on SJWs like this cuck I would have dropped them hard

Should've just had him team up with Luke Cage from the beginning. The diversity fags couldn't have complained this hard if they did that.

Considering I liked JJ Season 1 more than DD Season 1 and DD Season 2 was only saved by an outside character I think I want more JJ, my little buddy.

yeah, I hated BvS because Batman is a white billionaire just like Trump.

>How many people have they done this to?

Not enough desu, it was pretty funny when they went after that cuck Whedon.

>Liking JJ

Do you have down syndrome or is your taste just THAT shit?

>Beta male plays Super Chad: the hero

HAHAHAHAHA

With such an ugly mug it's only natural to be blamed for everything.

Wasn't Bruce Wayne the only white billionaire good guy?
Prof X.
White billionaire is the standard bad guy, right?

Do celebrities even realise that by and large, people fucking hate them? They're handsome, famous, and rich. If Trump makes them mad, your average american only going to love Trump more

Tony Stark

Wait, I thought this show shat all over billionaires. As a child the main character was reborn as a Lawful Good Chinaman or some shit and the villain is essentially him if he had grown up a rich person.

black

>Well Shaun King actually does have black blood in him,
Did he share a pot needle?

The Shadow and he goes back to the 1930's

It was a lose-lose situation regarding the actor of Iron Fist.
They had two options the first one being.
Hire a white guy and keep it like the comic book charcter. So now they'll complain about appropriation.
But if they went with the second option and hired an asian actor they'd complain about having an asian guy do martial arts and say that's racist.
But I do find it hilarious to see the main actor just keep kicking himself down. Someone from marvel really should tell him to shut up.

Nearly 50% of the country voted Trump

Ergo, you'd expect around 50% of people to like your Netflix show

But nobody liked your Netflix show

So maybe your show is just shitty

Well he's not wrong, but juxtaposition does not equate causality.

Only 30% of the country actually voted senpai

People complained about Tilda and still gave Strange a good score

Maybe the guy just sucked in his role

should of been a black guy

shoulda called him Iron Cuck and had some more wfbm sex scenes