Racism in gaming: Pokemon Go Puts Black LIves in Danger

Makes you think: medium.com/mobile-lifestyle/warning-pokemon-go-is-a-death-sentence-if-you-are-a-black-man-acacb4bdae7f#.88rkl2h7w

When will this racist/sexist industry wake up and stop making games that exclude POC???

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-XsSoMBVF3w
cartelpress.com/teen-playing-pokemon-go-stabbed-mugged-iphone/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>a very disturbed white woman.

Best line in the whole article.

8 and last.

Since when do blacks play Pokemon?

So, there's race karma and like all other forms of karma, it really sucks to be on the wrong end of race karma. I lol'd

pokemon go isnt racist, if you think it is, youre retarded

blacks complain that they're afraid of cops when they're 100 times more likely to be shot by someone of their own race who isn't a police officer. fucking race baiting bullshit

I clicked that shit so you didn't have to.

That's how much I love you guys.

New rule: if you don't use proper capitalization/punctuation you can't call other people retarded.

>How can I spin the two latest crazes into one shitty article?

Trash

>Pokemon Gp
They can't even afford to use Microsoft Word the poor wankers.

fag

Best part is it's appeared on several different sites and they all have that same fuck up.

>police officers were killed in a peaceful protest
>police officers were killed
>peaceful

Spoken like a true racist Trump supporter.

Keep collecting your Pokemon. Your white privilege says you don't have to afraid in the process.

>It’s inexcusable, unjustifiable, and is perpetuated by a system that disproportionately targets Black Men.

Wow I wonder if the fact niggers disproportionately commit violent crimes and resist arrests have anything to do with that!

"a very disturbed white woman"
lol ok

this is bullshit. blacks are the crybabies of minorities.
i would like to take this moment to say latinos are actually targeted both in person AND ON FUCKING PAPER and nobody says shit about it.

Pretty sure everyone looks like a criminal when they're playing Pokemon Go. I drove up to a park where some kids were playing, and stopped for 15 minutes to fight a gym, then drove off. I have no doubt they thought I was a child molester. Being black is kind of irrelevant.

Kek, I was just saying last night, imagine if you found a Jinx in a huge crowd of BLM protestors

Whoever this is writes like an "aspiring" teenfic creative writing workshop pupil straight out of highschool.

>delighted grin
>being of the geekish human variety :^)

>racism in gaming

Stop. Just stop. I don't fucking care! I've played all kinds of games in my life and as a black man I ain't never complained about racism in a game. It's fantasy for god sake.

People that play these games need to realize they are rated and if you're above 17+ complaining about shit in a mature rated game as well. Then obviously your ass ain't mature enough to play it. Fuck off.

I like to see these people just try to attack the FGC.

>kotaku
>sucking nigger dick
Sounds about right.

I can walk around my neighborhood freely because I don't shoot my neighbors and they don't shoot me. Try it, it's badass.

And I'm undecided, but fags like you are making me likely abandon the party i've voted for my whole life. You don't speak for me anymore

>scared of getting shot while stalking a house in search of a Jigglypuff

That's not a "black lives matter issue". That a manchild's problem.

Reddit fedora fag

lol social retard detected, no one cares if you call them a racist here. we're not in your echo chamber, you can't shame them here. enjoy the ride.

Officer, he was just playing Pokemon Go

while simultaneously committing a felony.

>as a black man
get out nigger

I'm not leaving until Trump wins and takes all this special interest crap out. I'm tired of it

Why did you even post this. Wasting my time reading such a bs like this, honestly no ones cares what that random person posted.

>partner

This guy is mentally deranged.

I had (deleted) a screen so of Briana being BTFO by Glenn Greenwald (gay reporter that broke the Snowden story).

Briana was like "i thought you were my hero" and Glenn was crushing him because Briana posted some fucking retarded shit about opposing Hillary = sexism.

Wasting your time?

This is your enemy my middle eastern friendo.

Get woke. Stay woke.

>pokemon leads liberals into the ghetto
>they get enriched and vote trump

thanks japan

Is this a news report, a review, an advert, or a blog? Journalism standards have fallen so far.

No, he's right. This article is gay and dumb, and has been posted more than 100 times here. Check the catalog instead of sliding.

>mansplaining to another man

I don't know about America, but blacks here tend to be total weebs. My uni's anime society was full of them, and just yesterday I saw a group of stereotypical thug nigga types in a heated discussion about fucking Dragonball Z

I mean everyone knows Frieza saga is the best.

It reallly makes you think

What a bunch of whiney babies.

That's your white privilege speaking.

Abridged just underscored it.

This.

Kotaku is a steaming pile of shit since gamergate. How are they even staying afloat these days?

Not everyone is a close-minded racist.

Is this bitch just a troll at this point? Her shit has actually become hilarious as hell.

That could actually be a problem if you live in Chicago or New Orleans. People getting shot in the face trying to catch pokemon. Neighborhoods in my city where you'd probably die if you enter while white. Police even avoid that shit.

Not exclusively a black man problem. Feel the same level of wariness and suspicion being a Caucasian man.

Combined with the racist sentiment that fuels white genocide blogs and city violence on well to do people it's pretty terrifying.

Playing anyway because I actually have a pair of testicle.

>her

isn't that a website for games? how is that related

White privilege manifests in all sorts of mediums.

We need to uproot and destroy it everywhere. Even in games.

take your white ass down to the hood and catch some pokemon and see what happens

Chances are this article was written by some faggot that lives in San Fransisco and has never been to the hood, though.

I love society.

I love how it always tries to compare 2 current big events that are completely unrelated to each other every year.

>going outside is not safe!

Probably more likely to get mugged by a black guy with Pokemon Go.

Wtf i hate nintendo now

Was about to post this too. Of course it's a literal niggerfaggot gaying up my pokeymans.

I'm more worried about pedophiles luring children to their house.

I almost wish that Pokemon Go was created to get blacks shot, but that is of course preposterous.

Fuck off faggot. Here's your (you). Saged.

>Brianna Wu
obligatory

>Saged

Sorry I don't speak your racist anime lingo.

I always wonder if Brianna Wu is just some troll, this person isn't real, right?

Thanks for the screenshot, friend.

>implying they don't

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-XsSoMBVF3w

I grew up in a ghetto part of commiefornia and the liberals who think this way have obviously never lived, worked, or interacted with people in/from the parts of town their so eager to protect.

Black people "low key" love anime. Especially the Dragonball Z and stuff like that.

Frieza saga was good but it was nothing but a ripoff of the Souther saga from Hokuto no Ken

We have this Facebook normie meme in México about it
It would translate into a white guy walking into the hood

What city? What neighborhoods? Just curious

fucking kek, need an American version stat

>little grass confetti animations
IT'S RUSTLING GRASS YOU FUCKING GENWUNNER

she sounds mentally ill

almost all niggressess do

>disproportionately targets black men
They are underrepresented, actually, for what they do.

>going outside is racist

And none of that bullshit happened

>Teen Playing “Pokemon Go” Stabbed And Mugged For His IPhone; In Bad Neighborhood

cartelpress.com/teen-playing-pokemon-go-stabbed-mugged-iphone/

But yeah it's a fake article, you don't wander into a bad neighborhood in Chicago, it's all bad

>Cincinnati Zoo Gorillas Might Protest After The Murder Of Harambe #Gorillalivesmatter

>Zoo Claims Gorilla Had Ties To ISIS

Ha

>Overmeme

Jesus fucking christ why does every gaming """JOURNALIST""" have the prose of a fucking smug 16 year old's supreme oral presentation?