How, in all of ever, can this show ever be topped...

How, in all of ever, can this show ever be topped? It's the literal peak of television and nothing even comes close its greatness. That's a fucking period, end of discussion.

>but muh mildly known niche comedy show which was cancelled after two seasons is waaaaay funnier dude

Shut the fuck up you fat albino nigger. Those shows are thrash to everyone but the man-children who watch them, and PRETEND they're funny.
Whereas Seinfeld (the biggest and most well-known show in the history of the WORLD) is funny to everyone who watches it.

Go on, prove me wrong
here's a fucking hint you CAN'T

Other urls found in this thread:

arconaitv.me/sf/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Most of the culturally influential jokes came from the last two seasons.

Most plebs fail to recognize that it peaked during Season 5.

Bottom for me Jerry, I wanna watch you taking George to the root. I wanna be chained up in the corner.

A CHALLENGER APPEARS

Curb is really fucking great, I'll give you that much. But all it is 8 seasons of George. And he's not even the best Seinfeld character.

Was that the last season that Larry David was a writer? As a kid I never really noticed it, but there's a definite turn to the bizarre and over-the-top in the later seasons. The show never gets bad or anything but it does start to rely on gags and zany plot lines.

Now wait a second, I agree with the premise of this thread but how the hell do you not like George the most?

this is the definitive power ranking, no bullshit power gaps
Kramer>Jerry>George=Elaine

>implying george isnt the best character

>posts image of worst season George
>ISHYGDDT

Childhood is thinking Kramer is the best character, adulthood is realizing George makes more sense.

Transcendence is knowing that Kramer resonates with all of us

>not taking the georgepill

This

Kramer being the best is distinctly a childhood memory. Jerry is just the fulcrum of the show, through which all the other characters operate. George is the best main character, and this is not based on preference or opinion. This is objective fact. You cannot argue for you have already lost.

>gee how is seinfeld so fucking good?

hmm yes I wonder why

simpsons seasons 1-6

season 1 wasnt that good

>not realizing the georgepill all a big government hoax so they force open thrash bins into every home

30 Rock is better
Veep is better

If you're opening it up to all of TV and not just comedies The Wire takes a shit on Seinfeld's chest

This because it's basically like getting new Seinfeld episodes.

30 Rock is a good choice but I think Seinfeld is better. Veep is really good, but not rewatchable like Seinfeld or 30 Rock

Fuck no. None of those shows have anywhere close to the level of writing Seinfeld does. 30 rock has that baboon too

Seinfeld is so far ahead that you don't have to resort to reddit level racism to defend it

Completely irrelevant and forgettable
>you have a favourite show, want a medal?

I didn't call him a baboon to be racist j meant that he's incredibly loud and scene chewing actor ruins the show

>hating on based tracy

Game of thrones is better completely except for season 3

Eh I don't really mind Frank

In that sense the character is exactly who he supposed to be. It just happens to be a character you don't like.

Bubble boy is best episode

>Calling Seinfeld irrelevant...
Do you know how many Seinfeld phrases are used in daily conversations? How old are you? 16?

Only the most annoying people use Seinfeld quotes in daily conversation. Slightly better than Simpson's quotes but still way more annoying than talking like a regular person and only quoting tv shows when you're talking about the tv show

You don't have daily conversations and if your taste is anything to go by you're definitely uneducated
>what r u 16 dis show is sew quotable
Kys, son

30 rock is really really good, nearly perfect. Worth rewatching 5 times just to appreciate some of the jokes, a true pure comedy. Seinfeld is also pure comedy and is comfy-core with it's lack of cringe and lack of drama. Just just great for having on in the background but it's great just as a mirror of real life where 30 rock has masterfully crafted jokes.

Why would you fall for it

>most forced show ever
Yeah it's great

arconaitv.me/sf/

arconaitv.me/sf/

arconaitv.me/sf/

>stream it, if you're so great.

>the biggest and most well-known show in the history of the WORLD
yet absolutely unknown outside of the anglosphere

Full House is FAR more popular than Seinfeld ever was

>not 2-8

no

The Big Bang theory is more popular worldwide than Seinfeld ever was or will be

Why are Americans so obsessed with this show?
It barely has relevance outside of your country.

The only show more popular outside of the anglosphere is friends and friends is fucking shit

CURB SEASON 9 WHEN

REPLY NOW

Full House taught English a massive portion of the world currently between the ages of 20-35.

Seinfeld wasn't even that popular in the US except among white people

do you think we care about other outside, inferior countries' comedies? lmao

>Big Bang Theory
>Prince of Bel-Air
>The Simpsons
>Family Guy
>CSI

from the top of my head, all of them far more popular than Seinfeld

I believe a show based on life in NYC isn't popular worldwide. I think NCIS is the most popular show worldwide. Does that put its quality above Seinfeld or Full House.

>Whereas Seinfeld (the biggest and most well-known show in the history of the WORLD) is funny to everyone who watches it.

This is simply a false statement

?

>season 1 is bad

>taught English a massive portion of the world
Well clearly it never made its way to you then.

>He proofreads his post on Sup Forums
>He is so autistic he can't discern the meaning even with the missing 'to'

>americans begin to verbalise the written '.' as 'period' to emphasise the end of a sentence in a spoken conversation
>in written communication americans begin to write period instead of just ending the sentence with a '.'
Is this a joke or are Americans genuinely this retarded?

Tesco delivery coming at 9.

Will be having pastrami sandwiches in bread buns with soft cheese, sliced black olives, hot horseradish and rocket, washed down with warm Guinness.

Oops, sorry, thought I was on a different board.

I think the genuine retard is you, 2bqh.

Nice try, Jewry Kikefeld.

Is this show legitimately good? Has it aged well? I never bothered to watch it growing up

>tfw you're the guy who replies to seinfeld pictures with what episode it is, but the only ones in this thread are the abstinence, the limo and the calzone and fairly obvious

Seinfeld never caught on in the UK. Literally ever other big American sitcom was successful over here, but not Seinfeld.

I knew a girl from Belgium who loved seinfeld and thought Kramer was hilarious

GIDDY UP