Daily Reminder, You're all absorbed by your phones

Daily Reminder, You're all absorbed by your phones

jokes on you, i dont even have a phone because i hate pajeet calling me about my phone plans.

Pokemon Go was invented by the Jews to distract us from real issues.

I have a 10 year old phone and rarely text. So no, nice try.

No I'm not. I have an old blackberry with three numbers in it and no one calls me.

Normies really have to leave.

Judging by the way that faggot is sitting, I'm assuming he's driving an automatic transmission Camero.

What a fucking gaylord.

I wrote a big long post and Sup Forums thinks it's spam. Fuck you devs you dumb fucking cocksuckers I hope you die.

Samsung Galaxy S3 that I only call my mom with. I don't even think I have any apps installed. I don't think so, Jew. Try again.

>virgins are still allowed to post on this board

I'm not, I only got a smart phone because I'm on a family plan and it's free. I only text my parents.

>alp-kikes are still allowed to live
Hitler should have invaded Switzerland

I checked mine literally twice today, and once it was only because it buzzed. I usually keep my phone on silent and check it an average of ~1 /day when I set my alarm clock

This desu

Nope. Used a burner flip phone on 2015 motherfucker. Had to get a used Samsung Galaxy S4 last year for about $90 because my business is blowing up and I need to keep track of finances on the spot.

If you own an iPhone or use social media on your phone then KYS

>mfw I don't have a smartphone and never will.

>until 2015

Dude, my phone is lucky to be charged on an average day let alone to be used by me.

>my own fucking father can't sustain a five minute conversation with me without his phone in his field of view at some point

Its fucking absurd. I fix the goddamn things for a living and the response i get from happy customers is probably more gratitude than a doctor gets for saving the life of a baby

It was invented by nintendos investors because the dumb japs in charge of the company have been running it into the ground

Nice blog

Subscribed

Haha, I don't even have a smart phone. Nigger.

>Posted from his ipad.

What am I supposed to do when I'm waiting?

>tfw check facebook every 10 minutes
>only do it to read updating news stories

>friend of friend is showing off his new 'stang
>its a V6
>automatic transmission
>racing stripes means it goes faster
>"I didn't even need a downpayment!"
>"Only 12% interest!"

Jokes on you I don't own a smart phone, and probably make 4-5 calls a week.
My phones battery last 3-4 days.

But I don't have a phone.

I only use my phone when I'm on the toilet.

>tfw don't own a cell phone
No need for it

Think, observe the world, day dream, like people used to.

It's about being glued to the screen while people are talking to you, you fucking ingrate.

Had to ride in a car with a friend for 6 hours round-trip.
Nigga was swiping on Tinder and watching videos. Shit was terrifying.

based

I'm not bad. When people are talking to you and looking at their phone it is fucking retarded.

DUDE PHONES ARE EVIL LMAO

EVERYONE BUT ME IS A BRAINLESS ZOMBIE

you're a tard

>We are redpilled I-I swear schlomo-sama!
>uses a phone

I understand where you're coming from, but honestly smartphones are really fucking up human interaction.

With smartphones I can shitpost on the go. I spend every waking hour of my life in my room in front of my PC, and with smartphones I can bring my computer with me as I go about work and errands.

"hurr smartphones!" are just portable PCs. If you shitpost on Sup Forums you have no right to bitch about smartphones at all.

I shitpost from the comfort of my own home. If I leave the house it's usually for good reason, therefore I don't have time to shitpost when I'm out in the real world.

I won't argue that but i'm just tired of people blaming phones all the time.

technology is not bad. If you spend hours on the phone than that's your damn problem if you lack the control to limit your usage.

so, this is it eh

the mark of the beast
in/on your right hand and/or on your forehead

>cellphones
>rfid implants
>computer mice
>VR
>constant tv/media blasted into our brains

technology is ruining everything

What's wrong with browsing Sup Forums on the commute to and from work?

Most people don't think it's a problem at all. If that's how people want to spend their time that's their prerogative. You or I can't muster more of an objection to it than "I wouldn't do it", which isn't particularly compelling.

>mfw I've fucked with that shitty phone
I'm as surprised as you family

I never talk or text on my phone. The only people who have my number are my parents. I only even keep it for emergencies.

mobile posters are becoming cancer