>go fight Godzilla in water
>oh shit apes are shite at fighting in water
>scramble out like a huge bitch
>I won

THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS YOU SONUVABITCH

Toho issued a statement on it and declared Kong winner

As shady as it sounds, he officially won

exactly, godzilla lives in the water, kong chimped out

It was shady as fuck. Why was his hand broken?

Wow, fuck you Toho

How will King Kong win in the 2020 version?

Godzilla is 10 times his size, can breath atomic fire etc

by throwing shit at big-g

Toho also said it was a draw.

>Making King Kong bigger
>Giving him the electric ability too
This is a horrible match fixing

He's only a teenager in Skull Island which is in the past.
By the time he's older during Godzilla's time he's grown up

They'll be a scenario where Kong gets bigger from radiation or some bullshit like that

>wwe ladder match
>pacific rim mechs out of nowhere

he'll tear off a bunch of Godzilla's dorsal fins and put him in a headlock
Godzilla will have a subtitle "i can't breathe"

it's a pretty fucking bad movie overall honestly but it was intended as satire so what can you say?

But his parents in Skull Island was similar size to him currently

Makes sense

Now we are getting somewhere

You solved it

He's a Gorilla not an Indian

They said that Kong is still growing

Kek
Could be in Kong years. He's been around long before WWII, at the least.

Even still, Kongs parent were his current size, also how did Kongs parents die to the crawler Kong killed? 3 giga apes (and 2 big ones at that) could not kill this lizard? boggles the mind

Who will win in the new one?

>kong Godzilla fight
>aliens show up to invade earth
>they wink at each other
>do the tag team punch towards the camera at same time
>cut to black
>2 B continued

What boggles your mind dumbass? Who gives a shit what size his parents were? Do you know the age they died? Do you know that they were finished growing? And who gives a shit, it's not real, they will write him however fucking big they want

>G14 tanks a nuke
>K17 gets fucked up by a helicopter rotor

I want to see the big G stomp Kang into the dirt

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little ape? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the rotten tomatoes critics 2016, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret reviews on Skull Island, and I have over 300 confirmed reviews. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top reviewer in the entire Sup Forums section of Sup Forums. You are nothing to me but just another semi professional. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of critics across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, ape. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your tv. You’re fucking dead, ape. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can review you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed low rating, but I have access to the entire arsenal of rotten tomatoes and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the discussion page, you little ape. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking fingers. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, ape.