This pisses me the fuck off. How should I respond Sup Forums?

This pisses me the fuck off. How should I respond Sup Forums?

>militarized weapons
lmao
Maybe they shouldve ran in there with inflatable hammers I bet the military doesnt use those

They say it like police militarization is a bad thing. If police use military grade gear to protect me and themselves from criminals, I'm all for it

Questioning the Law? 10 year in the Iso-cubes.

There was no suspect, The robot bomb thing ensures there won't be a trial, or a body. As it stands there is no evidence that the official story is true.

Isn't it ironic that the same cucks who are against militarization also want to take away gun rights from responsible citizens? It's almost like they don't know what the fuck they want.

>rly makes you think

I'm more upset that a nigger opened fire on a crowd on innocent police officers and helped kill 5 people.

It's not a false statement just because it says it hates right wing shit at the bottom - learn to read things without prejudice

Anybody vying for a police state in a free country can go back to the UK or reddit

I'm sure the gunfire actually came out of JFK's asshole, which is still lurking in the shadows of Dallas.

Pussies

Well, he's right, but his reasoning is shit. He shouldn't really be worried about the "weaponized weapons" bullshit as much as the new potential for low risk fatalities in law enforcement.

Like this was doable 50 years ago, but you'd be essentially just blowing up the building.

>conservatives are destroying our future
>caring at all about the constitution

This nigga

How does the use of lethal force make a police state a police state?

We'll be sure to send you in the next time a shooting happens.

>this is bad because it's against the constitution we might as well burn it

>we need to ban all guns

So which is it? Are you for the constitution libtards or against it? You can't have it both ways. It's not like your "moderate Muslims" you can't just cherry pick the good things you like

It's just stacking the deck against an already down group. Militarize your police all you want, I reserve my natural right to protect myself against these Police Soldiers by any means necessary when said police are gearing up to take away my weapons.

Cause you're no better than a nigger, and have no vision of a bigger picture. You just eat up what's in front of you, and you're also a coward.

America has been policing the world for years.

They already have grenades, stupid.

please do.

>being upset at random acts of violence makes you a coward
Not really following this train of thought

cuck alert

It's another "liberals are angry at inanimate objects" episode...

Friendly reminder that a massive, paramilitary police force would be unnecessary if America was still 90% white

XD EPIC! SAY IT AGAIN! KEK KEK KEK I LOVE IT XDDD

why does that piss you off?

the police shouldnt be allowed to kill people with bombs. are you retarded?

the police should be able to kill 'people' with bombs though.

>oppose a police state
They had better support the 2nd amendment

White, flamboyantly gay college male who does nothing but share Occupy Democrat memes. I wish I was kidding.

I don't think you know what that word means, child.

The cuck would be the one who needs daddy policeman and his robot to blow up the bad guy for him.

Why would you want your police force to be less efficent? That's fucking retarded. As long as they don't invade your privacy, no problem there.

The shooter took down 11 fucking officers. That's a pretty pathetic display. If anything, your officers need better training, and better weapons would help too.

kek

The time to be upset about using bombs to kill american citizens was when Obama began to use drone strikes to kill them

If a suspect is exchanging gunfire then the police should shoot back of course. But if he's holed up somewhere and not shooting, that seems different to me. Without an immediate threat to the police or citizens, killing him in the latter case should require a court order.

It's not like they have bombs just sitting around in the police car. This was a highly unusual situation and required an unusual response. They were dealing with a holed up military man, stands to reason they needed military equipment.

>no chest armor

Anyone else ancient enough to remember when they dropped a bomb on MOVE in Philadelphia?

Dude was barricaded in place and refused to surrender after police tried to negotiate with him for hours, while threatening to set of bombs if the cops came in to get him.

What else are cops meant to do?

>inb4 wait him out

Dude was still exchanging gun fire so every minute spent waiting for him to give up due to exhaustion in time spent risking more peoples lives.

>maniac goes on a killing spree and declares intent to kill more police
>killing him with a bomb: awful
>killing him with a rifle: a-okay!

Left-wing "logic". If he happened to be some petty thug or bank robber, such action would be uncalled for. But he killed people and showed no signs of stopping.

Respond with a joke.

ALWAYS.

>I know right? They should have sent in a Muslim.

>police are wreck less in some situations so its okay for them to be reckless in every situation

What gets me is all the people going nuts about the "ethics of using a robot". They basically taped an M80 to an RC car but people without an education or background in tech seem to think this is some T-1000 shit.

This was not an every day situation.

Are there any videos or pictures of the robot and his bomb?

It's so bizarre, it's really funny to me.

point taken

>guy shoots 11 police
>hurr I'm scared of the militarization of police

the worst thing about the internet is it has shown once and for all that not everyone deserves a voice

>Want to take guns off everyone
>WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THE POLICE ARE BECOME MILITARIZED AND USING ROBOTS NOW HOW WILL WE FIGHT THEM

You can almost smell the liberal brain cooking from the turmoil.

>Are there any videos or pictures of the robot and his bomb?

I gotcha senpai.

If the use of lethal force is almost no risk, and there is almost no legal consequence to doing so, why would police attempt an arrest?

well...maybe black people shouldn't go around shooting cops and telling us about how they are going to shoot cops and getting payed to "rap" about killing cops.

>militarized weapons
what the fuck does this even mean? almost any weapon, by nature, is militarized.
>first step to a militarized police force on our streets
we already have one, christ almighty

That's a good argument in the pic. I completely understand the idea of Black Lives Matter focusing on black lives, not disregarding all lives but simply focusing on black lives. I just think the threats they're perceiving are non-existent and they aren't thinking rationally but with feelings.

Oh well. Ya fucken blew it. Ya shat the bed yet again like your predictable goyim selves. You threw away the only candidate talking about militarised police

Blowing up niggers should be the next big thing.Too many of them survive gunshots. There really isn't a better alternative.

>innocent police officers

This.

>unable to comprehend the difference between police officers in a different city and different state

Planting a bomb in the negotiation phone was pretty based, desu.

This has been an issue for a long time, just that other lives didn't matter as much.

>says the party that wants to take guns away from the people
Fucking christ doublethink is real

Finland, don't you have an economy to fix? Stop worrying about America.

Go back to sucking off your Muslim bull.

Why do you have to respond?

You are a SJW on the other end of the spectrum - you feel compelled to read and respond to comments by those who offend you.

Disarm ALL state agents, they will show the general public a lot more respect.

>this is the first step to a militarized police force

Wouldn't an ex-military individual carefully targeting and killing cops and engaging them in fire fights be the first step to a militarized police force?

>Unable to comprehend that all cops take an oath to uphold unjust laws, and protect their brotherhood by either force or silence, right or wrong.

By definition, there are no good cops

That's why I prefer nig nogs running around freely without any of those evil, dirty pigs to stop them.

You sound scared

I think using a robot to kill a suspect is pretty fucking cool.

That just means that bad guys are going to have to use robots of their own.
If you think about it, it will be REALLY hard to trace it back to the people who did it.

stopping an active shooter is not a police state you fucking retard.