Why are Jews so BASED?

Why are Jews so BASED?

It's still a misdemeanor

What the fuck

the perfect crime

What POSSIBLE reason could there have been for this?

Freedom. If you have the freedom to shoot middle schoolers you should have the freedom to shoot aids out of your dick

>california
the answer is always women and homos

t. depressed californian

why is this allowed?

What the fuck? Why? This can't be real.
>homos
they are only 2% of the US, why would they push for something like this?

I'am a homo and I found this shit disgusting, he's pushing this thing because he's has HIV himself

He's trying to ruin millions in order to feel better himself

Today California took a major step toward treating HIV as a public health issue, instead of treating people living with HIV as criminals,” Wiener said in a statement. “HIV should be treated like all other serious infectious diseases, and that’s what SB 239 does.”

Aha, just a misdemeanor bro

holy shit homosexuals need to be stoned

>2017
>falling for PsyOps

Fun fact. Homos held back public health measures to curb HIV when it was first discovered among gay men out of muh gay rights.

how is it not a criminal issue if you knowingly give somebody else a debilitating disease?

no they didn't

gays will now have to have sex without anal

i have been saying that for years

many people don't know this, but there is a thing called Post-Exposure Prophylaxis.
If you have bareback sex with someone, and they find out their partner was HIV-plus, if they rush to a hospital then they can get a treatment that has a high chance of stopping them from aquiring AIDS.

>making more and more fags get aids
>raping a chink

lol explain how this man is anything but a hero ?

Maybe a stupid question, but blood banks test all their blood for diseases before giving it out, right?

Yes. I remember there was a captain planet episode about a kid getting AIDS from a blood transfusion but don't think that shit happens anymore.

would you let him seed you? do you want his throbbing manhood to pump his toxic children deep into your cunt?

Because Governor Brown is going to be out of office soon and he wants to be remembered as the guy who let gays fuck whoever they want without consequences

This has to be a joke

This can't be real

What the fuck

That woudl apply to most STDS as well user.

No, thanks.
I want my first time to be with someone I trust.

>implying men can be trusted

Men are the aryans of genders
Women are the jews.
Enjoy being tricked by the vaginal jew.

theres a reason why fornication is a sin user

Most STDs aren't as damaging as HIV. Punching and stabbing...

This. It starts as a misdemeanor now.

It encourages people to get tested instead of just trying to diagnose themselves. Previously if you were to get tested then that would mean you just opened yourself up to a felony charge if someone were to claim you gave it to them.

Sorry for the pic for ants. This is how it appears on the CDC website.

Aids-burger in paa-raadise

>"Jews are only 2% of the US, why would they push for something like this?"
I think goyim start to suspect something

Good to know not to go anywhere near people from California

>Californian with AIDS: "i'm growing stronger"

Now hopefully the Americans on this board get HIV and AIDS

But they are criminals if the knowingly give someone HIV?

Yeah, but they test them in batches not per donor, for the sake of efficiency. That means if there's HIV in it they have to destroy the entire batch.

>but they test them in batches not per donor, for the sake of efficiency.

what
that doesn't make sense, what about blood types?

The sort the batches into blood types. You can test for blood type without checking for disease.

Go get checked for AIDS right now

Thank you for your glorious wisdom great Turkmenbashi

maybe they get organized when the donnor presents its id card where his bloodtype is recorded?

oh fug

I'm not brave enough to go there but what do the homos say on /lgbt/?

Holy shit the absolute state of faggots. The unironically think they shouldn't go to jail for pozzing people because other diseases can be spread too

>the answer is always women

Makes sense from a legal standpoint, the blood bank is required to test everything regardless so what's the point?

Knowingly infecting others with HIV is still super-illegal, at least here.

>deciding that X group gets stoned because of an unsourced jpg
Sorry man but you really don't deserve your right to vote. Universal suffrage was a mistake.