2. age
3. occupation
4. salary

Are you content with where you are?

I'll start

Canada/Ontario
Software engineer/full stack developer
115k canadian

Pretty happy, could be doing a lot better if I was more ambitious like some of my graduating class.

Call centre agent
$13.75/h

My life fucking sucks. All I do is work and I hate my job.

hamburger
HA
HA

end my life

argentina
administrative in one of the many govt dependencies
600 dollars

life is good, i do jack shit at work

government jobs seem to be the same everywhere

I had a government job for a few months, did maybe 1 hour of work then watched youtube all day.

and to top all of that, when I eventually get fired (we get hired to get votes mainly, and if your party loses then it's over) I'm out with a good resume

115k per month?

wtf you are rich

anglo people measure their earnings in $/year

Year

neet
no

flag
Sup Forums.org janitor
$0.00/h

1. Flag
2. 21
3. Maintenance man
4. $16 an hour, about 45 hours a week

I was since I could just sit around before and only had to work like 5 hours in an 8 hour shift. But recently they hired this cunt named Ralph who is an old fart and a snitch. Got my co-worker who was a total bro fired and myself written up. Now I've got to find another job to get away from this cunt

1. indonesia
2. 27
3. vegetable seller (kang sayur)
4. +/- $50/month

1. Clapistan
2. 19
3. McDickles
4. >Implying consistent salary
'no'

1) USA
2) 30
3) H O U S E W I F E
4) $0, my husband makes $60k before taxes (not sure after)

can you show us.. dem titties?

1. Rushka
2. 30
3. Neet
4. 0 ofc.

Sculptor
-70 dollars

No, I want to die.

No

1) I'm married, thats adultery come on. My breasts are for my love.
2) Its a blue board on top of that come on.

Brazil
Student
A big nothing

Yes

1. England
2. Wizard
3. IT
4. £50k/ year

Sweden
NEET
920 USD/month

No because I can imagine a better and more fulfilling life.
Yes because I'm fairly comfortable.

Flag
Student
My parents do give me 40$ a week, so i guess 160$ for doing nothing.

>inb4 everybody on fucking Sup Forums of all places is preposterously above the average

Shit thread. Mod delete

Its actually just OP posting his made up upper upper class salary and everyone else believing it

115k Canadian dollars is like 11 real dollars

Finland
Police
3159€

I love my job when its not paperwork cuz u get to interract with ppl
Also salary isnt amazing buts not awful either and less tax cuz i work for govt

>full stack at 24
teach me how senpai

México
Programmer
10.5k pesos

Meh

Polan
Office job
640$

It's better than the last 6 years of my life and I finally moved from my parents so I guess that's something.

>1. country
Flag.
>2. age
>3. occupation
PhD student.
>4. salary
$50k + benefits.
>Are you content with where you are?
No. Contentment would imply that there wouldn't be anything in my life that I need to improve, which is always false.

Step 1. Go on anonymous imageboard
2. Lie

I've been programming since 16. Uni was a breeze as well, got some really nice coops which helped.

such salaries for the software field aren't atypical, if you're anywhere near competent you start at 70k, if you git gud you can get a lot more

Why is having a decent job so unbelievable for you people? Not that guy but I know several people that studied computer science, did co-op and then started got a good job upon graduating.

just switch to the ruling party :DD :D

Compsci is rapidly being flooded out, as is every other former "decent job". Future will just be begging to work at Amazon warehouse for $2/day.

What do you base this on?

year

>Future will just be begging to work at Amazon warehouse for $2/day.

there's already a saturation in terms of graduates in software/computer engineering/computer science, not all graduates are competent programmers though, if you're a competent programmer you'll get a job easily

yeah a code monkey web developer just out of college making 115k. the rest seem believable.

yeah but not web development php / rails shit

lol I've been offered jobs ranging from 130-170k in the US

perks of being a waterloo grad I guess

>tfw you will never go to waterloo
Dropping out of highschool was a huge mistake.

I'm from future we all line up outside Amazon warehouse to suck the managers dick if you do a good job he will let you in and you can work ~10-12 hr shift in exchange for your $2. Sometimes they give you a sandwich for lunch too extra bonus.

So its only a matter of time before "competent programmers" are also totally saturated. Western civilization is a sinking ship and people are clinging to whatever jobs they think are magically "progress proof" (healthcare, computers, teaching). Time will cruelly prove me right. Its already happening.

Don't be so bitter lmao.

So do you actually have anything smart to say or just Sup Forums memes?

The sky isn't falling, chicken little. Stop watching fox news. By the way your predictions are worth shit when they have no timeframe. It's about as useful as saying "There will be a major war soon™" or "There will be a major recession in the future".

I never even been on Sup Forums. I'm from the future, believe me or don't. You'll end up the same either way.

Mexico
University student
Whatever the degenerates pay me to write fanfics with extreme fetishes

pic related = $248 USD

Professional Neet™ but on track to become Chief Neet.
Salary will be increased by 1.8x of 0.00$/month.

flag
neet

no

I'm from the future too and I'm saying software engineering majors will have starting salaries of $600k a week. Believe me or don't :^)

keep larping

I'm not overly skeptical of OP, I've got plenty of friends making almost 6 figures, though in toronto in the same field and they're all recent graduates.

Makes me regret not doing the same.

Railroader(signals)
85kish
Widowed and moved in with my mom to help with son a few years back(was traveling for work a lot at the time)

I don't know the exact length of Canadian uni, but doesn't that mean you got a six figure job almost straight out of uni? What's a coop?

>aren't atypical
In my cunt at least you need to be an experienced programmer who's worked on several major projects before getting that kind of money

Economics student
I get a decent bit of money back from scholarships but it varies depending on how many classes I'm taking

Why are you even here, grandpa

4 years for undergrad, though with coop it's 4.5-5 years.

Coop = internship = you get 1-1.5 years worth of work experience by the time you graduate.

Typical starting salaries are 60-70-75k, you can easily get 80+ if you're competent.

Again, it's not typical, these sorts of salaries are only typical if 1. you're good, 2. you graduate from waterloo/UofT and 3. any other uni but better than good

You finish university at 21-22 if you went out of highschool at 18.

Co-op is paid work term tied with your University. At his university, it has a well respected co op program and you basically graduate with 2 years experience already.

i recent read posts by another leaf who claimed that he invested his lunch money in bitcoins 50 years ago and he doesn't need to work anymore. are you him, too?

sorry to hear...

I wish

also, it's not hard to google around and check on sites like reddit/redflag what waterloo grad salaries look like lol

fucking half of silicon is us

here for example

>Of about 100 students in his graduating class, Mr. Ting estimates about half left for the United States. He said software engineers in Canada earn from $60,000 to over $100,000 a year, compared with about $200,000 south of the border – making the lure of a higher salary and working for a brand-name company, such as Google or Facebook, compelling for many students.

How can I make it into Waterloo as a hs dropout. Is there any chance at all?

0 chance

heck, with the grades I had in highschool I wouldn't get into waterloo now (if you have below 94 your app is trashed), 6 years ago if you had a 88-90 you were in

Oh..... I guess there's always ryerson then...

good numbers i guess but it also depends where. 200k in cali may be worse than 100k elsewhere.
maybe not 100k but you get my point.

1. finland
2. 20
3. buesiness male
4. miljard euro

front-end developer
i made a huge mistake

1- argentina
2- 19
3- NEET
4- $0

No, i have like the whole year searching for a fucking job... the only one i found paid me $200 per month... $700 is the minium... i fucking hate this fucking country, there's no fucking opportunities... i'm asocial, i've never had a friend, that's why i'm here... i would wish i had born in a first world country.

r a r e
a
r
e

1. Swedistan
2. 26
3. Industrial engineer
4. 3400€
My job is alright I guess.

Binland
Mental health nurse
Last year 38 000€
It's actually pretty cozy job, some days are good some not so much. Night shifts are nice. Pretty much all there is to do is to lurk and watch movies.