What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr036.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_Chubbuck
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Finally, after all these years, I have become....Christine.

Walked out of the theater right then and there.

/ourgirl/

>tfw I'll never lose my virginity with a woman who also is one

she could've easily have fucked that geek, no sympathy here bitch

I'm pretty sure she was lying, or just mentally blocked out the only time she had ever had sex.

There's no way a 29 year old white woman is a virgin, just no, fucking, way.

Doesn't count if it's a black bull in the ass

You mean I'm going to find true love within the next six months?

>woman who is a virgin deep in her age
>oh the humanity

>man who is a virgin
>HAHAHA LOOK AT THAT FAG:XDDD

spotted the redditors

Nobody said anything about true love you dumb bitch I said fucking.

>0.9% of men are permavirgins
>SOCIETY IS SO OPPRESSIVE AND RIGGED BETA UPRISING WHEN

>0.3% of women are permavirgina
>lol you don't even exist that's literally impossible

If you can't get what's yours the proper way, sometimes you just have to take it from the unsuspecting.

Damn, I guess I'm still a virgin too then.

you loser make shit meme that what it means

she was waaaaaayyyy uglier in real life

This is my all time favorite movie, it was like watching my own biopic

what about the men?? would somebody pls think of the men :(

she was ugly as sin, no wonder no one fucked her

lol yes because ugly woman cannot get sex

>tfw 27 year old virgin
Send help

She didn't notice him because he was awkward as fuck and because she killed herself too soon. Also nothing bad with aiming high... well at least until you kill yourself. I'm also hopelessly looking for the perfect girl and I know I won't find one that likes me back.

There are no women virgins. Unless they're extremely religious and even then, they probably still get trains run on them.

24 here, I'm getting there

Women can be virgins but look at the facts.

1. White
2. American
3. Late 20s

You really expect me to believe that?

Eh.

Also women in general were horrible looking in the '70s, what the fuck was going on with that decade

High-functioning aspergers people have incredible ego, and they're also annoying and turn off all normal people.

It destines them to be alone their whole lives or form clans of their own, like anime cons.

If Christine were alive now she would like homestuck, post on tumblr, and get nerd dick on the reg

Only 0.9%? From my time on this site I would have presumed a lot more

>wonder

Did someone say.. WONDER?!

>retard makes a post

>and get nerd dick on the reg
No one here ever thinks that maybe just maybe she did NOT want someone else's dick than George's?

>that face
>she

this is the house she lived in

Today's her lucky day. I only fuck virgins.

Who the hell is that guy is who briefly shown around the 45 second mark?

>uuhh that guy doesn't count

>0.9% of men are permavirgins

>Tokyo CNN
>according to a government survey published last week, claiming that 42% of men and 44.2% of women -- almost half of Japan's millennial singles aged between 18 to 34 -- are virgins.

Once I saw this webbum, my desire to see the movie completely vanished

Not because it's bad, it just eliminates the one thing the movie makes you curious about

cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr036.pdf

12.3% of women and 14.3% of men over the age of 20 have never had sex
1.9% of women and 3.1% of men over the age of 30 have never had sex
0.3% of women and 1.2% of men over the age of 40 have never had sex

>it's impossible for a late 20s white woman to be a virgin because i believe all women are whores

*tips fedora*

I'm the opposite. I watched the movie to see what her relationship with her crush was and when I got to the end I was hoping she didn't shoot herself.

>Japanese
>people

it's honestly not that hard to find 20+ virgin women just leave your basement sometimes

Your only chance to lose your virginity to another virgin girl if you do it when you're 11 to 12. After that chances are you won't and you will be sexually delayed for the rest of your life

Nice to know that at least I'll be the 1% of something. Mom's gonna be proud

>.cdc.gov
lol

And how many 29 year old white american female virgins do you know? And that statistic obviously counts retarded people boring without vaginas.

what about saving for marriage girls? many places in the world are very religious

should I upload it or sell it?

>11 to 12
you have autism

>implying you know any 29 year old white american females

This is from Britain

>very funny, Chubbuck

sorry I have no idea what this is referencing. mind telling us the source?

>(You)

If you weren't sexually active at that age i'm afraid it's more than likely you genuinely do have autism

you are not even good at baiting

>they give women trophies for being permavirgins

Christine (2016), the best movie ever made

weak bait, you dont even deserve this (you)

Damn, I'd toss her salad if ya know what I mean? Sure she looks like a 70's mom with too much makeup but turn off the lights, we're in business.

>t. Chad tourist from better messageboards

Do you expect me to believe that?

>tfw you find out the really shy awkward girl is a massive slut

You forget ugly, like REAL ugly women exists. Also women who choose celibacy (Nuns, etc...), women with real autism or mental problems.

I know of a girl who had some problems, she hallucinated, she started yelling and kicking stuff, she was like a kid, but she was a solid 7, but no one dated her, because all troubles they could get in for dating a girl who is not mentally capable of making choices, she died like 2 years ago.

I don't ever want to be alone with a man because I'm afraid any of you would hit me or rape me or kill me if you had the opportunity

The act of sex looks so painful and frightening and messy and from what I've seen even "having a relationship" requires so much sacrifice of time and effort and arguing and misery

I'm never going to go skydiving either but people wouldn't judge me for that

She means she's ugly.

>Meagan Good lost her virginity at age 30

I started fapping when I was 11, but no way in hell you lose your virginity when you are 11 (Unless you are molested or in some extreme cases), I lost mine when I was 16, and most my friends tell me about the same range 14-18, the younger I heard was 13, and he was a nigger who looked like 10 years older than he is.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_Chubbuck
>Her focus on her lack of relationships is generally considered to be the driving force for her depression; her mother later summarized "her suicide was simply because her personal life was not enough." She lamented to coworkers that her 30th birthday was approaching and she was still a virgin who had never been on more than two dates with a man.

>I havent had sex so I hate all men
All too common, roastie

t. gay guy who wants nothing to do with you; laughing at you

>gay guy
>laughing at anyone or anything

I want to make gentle love to you.

The ones I do aren't virgins. And neither are the ones you know.

You'd be surprised but a lot of ugly chicks get fucked. It's the Amy Schumer factor.

Also nuns tend to fuck before taking vows. Plus how many girls are signing up to be nuns these days? Practically none.

Mental issue and retarded girls tend to get molested so they don't stay virgins long. I know that's not the same as dating and it's fucked up, but disproves they stay virgins.

For a woman in this day and age to be a permavirgin she'd have to be more autistic than Temple Grandin, more built than Ronda Roussey, a face like Joseph Merrick the Elephant man, and zero sex drive with 100 percent asexuallity and live on a deserted island. Even then, she might still bow to pressure or urges from curiosity or some pig would figure out to rape her regardless.

Hehe jokes on you I just started dating a qt asian virgin who doesnt realize she can do way better than me. Hope exists.

I thought most people were already familiar with the story. The lost footage has come up in lots of threads.

Will you be my gf

proof?

I did know she was gonna die, I just wanted her to not die in the movie because I felt really strongly related to her character. Especially with everyone calling her Chris.

>more autistic than Temple Grandin
"More" isn't necessary. She's a 70 year old virgin.

>asexual woman
>code for "i was either abused as a kid or i have a giant embarrassing roastie"

>Also nuns tend to fuck before taking vows. Plus how many girls are signing up to be nuns these days? Practically none.

>I know literally nothing about the holy orders or their demographics

(by this I of course mean I wished in a silly way that she wouldn't die, not that I expected the movie to change the story or leave the shooting scene out of it)

She fucked those cows and horses she wasn't a virgin.

At any rate you are saying that a woman has a bigger chance of revolutionizing the entire livestock care industry than staying a virgin and that sounds accurate.

Even ugly chicks have partners

Everything I read about her on wikipedia and in articles led me to believe that she was a codependent narcissist on the spectrum.

What does the movie do to make her more empathetic?

That photo cracks me up every time I see it. Do asexual girls really exist?
t. asexual dude

>asexual
>in a sexual relationship
>with rainbow hair

We know what's going on here, don't we?

Your sister doesn't count

Men are more likely to be fucked up in pretty much any given way, but why wouldn't asexual women exist?

She makes puppet shows for kids. The movie doesn't imply this but I read that irl she loved to do puppet shows for autistic kids. The puppets start to show how sad she starts to become.
And I guess the fact that you can see she's suffering and feel bad for her. Or when you see her get really excited about dating the guy she loves and then gets disappointed.
She's a kind of an ass to her friend in some scene but I've been the same in my life in very similar situations so I saw myself in many of the scenes.

step aside plebs