NA NA NA NA...NA NA NA NA..HEY HEY HEY...GOODBYE!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/7kqxg6/the_green_bay_packers_have_been_eliminated_from/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>this thread was brought to you by a Vikings fan

>Sneak

>Cucked by the Falcons yet again

HEY HEY HEY! GOOOOOODBYEEEEEE

i bet aaron rodgers is a real packer know what im sayin, a real fudgepacker lol

Goodbye to what? Another Super Bowl that the Vikings didn't win?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAAHH SEETHING

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! DONT YOU KNOW WHO AARON RODGER IS!!

If Dom Capers and Mike McCarthy aren't fired after this season then Ted needs to put his job security up to a public vote.

While I wish the Pack had made the playoffs, I'm hoping missing out this year finally brings the change we need. Hopefully Thompson, McCarthy, and Capers are gone.

It’s okay green bitch! Maybe next year!

Vike's won't win an owl with keenum at QB.

>non division regular season games are screencap worthy
Is this what it's like being a fan of bad teams?

Rodgers was not ready to come back in that game. I've never seen him play that bad in his entire career.

Hi user who wrote the fan fiction on how rodgers would save the playoffs for the packers! YOURE DREAMS ARE CRUSHED! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Okay it's time to calm down. Remember, the last time you won the division, you were 1 and done in the playoffs.

oh no nonononononononono

*tears falls down his cheeks while he’s writing this*
hahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha

we did it reddit xD
Heres the link for moar :)
reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/7kqxg6/the_green_bay_packers_have_been_eliminated_from/

>YOURE
Lol

>he thinks kase keynumbs is capable of even winning a single playoff game, let alone getting to an owl, let alone winning it

SEEETHING

All i wanted for xmas this year was for the Packers to lose... shamefully

Thank you!!

>his team didn’t even make it to the playoffs
HAHAAHAHAHAHAH

Even if I lived in GB, I still wouldn't root for the fudgepackers.

On that note, why are cheeseheads the absolute ugliest, fattest and dumbest fanbase in sports?

>Paints his face Vikings purple when sleeping on his purple pillow and sheets.

Good question. I often wonder the same thing.

>Browns are worst NFL team
>Still has better fans than GB

FUCK! WHY ISN'T THIS STUPID NIGGER ARRESTED! HE INJURED AARON RODGER WHICH IS 99% OF THE GREENBAY'S TEAM! ARREST THIS STUPID NIGGER RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

because they "OWN" part of the team .

>tfw Rodgers is not and never will be Tom Brady

No one getting arrested today

CORRECT

If they own part of the team, do they get a piece of their merchandise sales whenever they buy something?

Do they buy their merch from themselves?

How does anyone actually hate the Packers? There an historic, fan-owned team in a quaint charming stadium in a wholesome midwestern town. They have an exciting fun quarterback and most of their players are drafted and developed within their organization. They have never been dynasty-level good like the Patriots. They don't have any asshole players like the Ravens and Steelers. It just doesn't make sense to hate them unless you're some butthurt NFC North team.

Saying this as a Browns fan.

Go back to your hole, Aaron.

you clearly have never dealt with real life packer fans before otherwise it would all make sense

You being extremely jealous is not them being obnoxious

Just go make that "I love Rodger's dick in my butt" thread we all know you're dying to make

Packers deserve hate not praise

Chicago fan here,

The only thing worse than a Green Packers fan is a St. Louis Cardinals fan. PAckers and Cardinals Both were once respectable franchises, but their notoriously shit-tier fanbases have made their teams a laughing stock. It's a shame to see two once great franchises spiral down to mediocrity and even below that with little sign of changing.

If there's any hope for the Packers and Cardinals to gain respect again, the first step would be to change cities and get the hell away from their undeserving, toxic fanbases.

If you need proof, you need to look no further than the Rams.

What part of the midwest are you guys from

I thought there was an intricate gay joke here, and then it just dawned on me. I feel retarded now.

/thread

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAABB

>no Northwest Angle

TRIGGERED

was always right

>I hope the guy that made a brass balls move to draft rodgers with favre still on the roster gets fired.

packers fans are literally this stupid

>drafting a qb when your starter is getting old and contemplating retirement
>considered brass balls

>LA Rams
>good fans and a respectable team

>0 Super Bowls
>getting this hype about something the Packers generally do most years

Kek Vikingsfags are pathetic.

It would take a Lombardi quote to display how pathetic really. He said, "when you get into the end zone, act like you've been there before." Clearly the Vikings and their fans aren't used to it.

The Vikings have had such little success in their existence they're getting this cocky and hype about a division championship and making the playoffs. It's kind of cute.

panthers fan here, its been fantastic beating the packers at home the past two times. All your shitty bandwagon fans buy up the tickets at tripple face value just to watch rogers lose both time. I have a small ammount of respect for the fans that actually travel, but lets be real most of your fans are pure bandwagon trash.

Ill always remember the 2015 game where some old bitch sitting behind my brother and I complained the whole game about not being able to see because we were standing up cheering on defense the whole game. And to think how much she paid to not even be able to see her vomit colored team get run out of the bank on a rogers interception.

Yeah I could make some money off these games by re-selling, but hearing the go pack go chants slowly wittle down to silence before watching these people walk out as cam takes a knee?

Priceless.

>vikings go all the way to the super bowl only to miss a game winning FG

Normal American here,

The only thing worse than a Chicagoan is a nigger. Chicagoans and niggers both were never respectable peoples, but their notoriously shit-tier fanbases have made them a laughing stock. It's a shame to see two once mediocre peoples spiral down to Russian-tier bestiality and even below that with little sign of changing.

If there's any hope for Chicagoans and niggers to gain respect again, the first step would be to change planets and get the hell away from their undeserving, toxic fanbases.

If you need proof, you need to look no further than the Belgians.

The ringless Panthers got very lucky ill tells ya what

>wahhhh why are there so many opposing fans at this home game?
>they must all be bandwagoners
Southern hicks really are this retarded.

Most people in Chicago don't even know where GB is. Not like its worth visiting

>little success

you fags lucked into back-to-back HOF QBs and still only got 2 owls out of it. stay shook.

If we're so stupid, you can fuck off back North where you came from Yankee. We don't want you here.