Will this see a resurgence in popularity in its later seasons?

Will this see a resurgence in popularity in its later seasons?

Duh

What he said.

It's the follow up to one of the most popular shows of all time and used that clout to allow themselves a slow burn to a show that is pretty much set up to be as good as Breaking Bad. Once the show is wrapping and everyone can just marathon through the "boring" parts and get to the shooty shooty bits everyone and their grandma is going to get on the show's nuts during the final season, just like Breaking Bad.

no they cant pull it off, breaking bad was a fluke built on great chemistry between two characters and an exciting story, this is just boring shit trying to pass itself off as intelligent kino. eventually everyone is going to realize this was a mistake and vince is a one trick pony

What are you trying to achieve, samefag

Have you even the show? It's really fucking good. Nothing of what you said made any sense, at all.

It's only boring to breaking bad fans like yourself

oh so then, most people. okay.

>and vince is a one trick pony
When will this meme end? Not only did he make Breaking Bad, he was one of the best and most loved writers for The X Files.

Most people like the big bang theory. ADHD faggots like yourself are too retarded to appreciate BCSkino

Yeah this. The thing about Vince is that he is a very methodical and approaches things like building them from the inside out, he thinks about everything before making one step, and makes sure everything is right, structurally AND conceptually and how they go hand in hand, it's why I REALLY want Vince to write a horror movie, because I bet it would be genuinely unnerving.

They better step up the pace just like they did in BB or it will fail.

Lol, except they didn't step up the "pace"

The pace remained the same through out the entire series. What exactly did you think you meant by that?

More action more plot, characters are more stressed, the do more things.
More characters involved in more action!
The pace of the action seems faster.

Yeah, you don't really know what you're talking about though.

The show always moves at a snail's pace because Vince is autistic level detail oriented writer. I mean, Season 5A, watch that season again and tell me the characters are involved in a lot of action and the pace seems faster.

Action happens when it needs to happen in the moment of the story that it's most organic.

The show never had more "plot" its just, dude, yeah no. Basically what you're saying is you want the story to be at a point that the jeopardy and stakes have been raised, we ALL want that, because that's when shit get's really good, its called the "big pay off" but there's still tons of pay off along the way, and the along the way is really good, too, in fact it's what MAKES the pay off so good anyway.

but Im stil not really explaining it fully because its a complicated thing and honestly man, you're just stressing me out,

it started strong but i grew tired of jimmy doing wathever he wants, whenever someone calls him out its a bad guy or its a good guy making a mistake and he always gets everything he wants

but that's not true. also it doesnt even apply. what does anyone even have to call him out ON?

It seems like a lot of stuff builds up in BB, and it does.
In BCS a lot of stuff seems to be flushed and things start from scratch, I don't feel any buildup and seems like casual watching, good nonetheless but it could get old and boring.

>watching BCS without being a fan of Breaking Bad
are people really this fucked in the head?

Talk to me again after this next season

It's a very different show, why would you need to watch BB first?

>kino
opinion discarded

bro, I actually once met the most infuriating guy at a party, I was talking to someone else about better call saul, and this fucking fat bald dude comes over and says oh you guys are talking about better call saul? and we start discussing it, and I say, "yeah im wondering if they bring gus in soon or not" (this was during season 1) and he said "who is that" and i was like what the fuck do you mean who is that, and anyway it turns out the dude never watched breaking bad MAINLY due to the fact that so many people like it and its so popular, which is why he is watching better call saul, i dont know, it just blew my mind and infuriated me, and he acted like he was smart because of it. Im still mad.

Because it's there. If you like Better Call Saul, why would you not immediately go watch Breaking Bad once you finished season two of BCS? I know that's the first thing I'd do if I had never seen it after watching BCS, I'd be fucking ravenous, and going, oh yeah there's a whole other show in this universe, let's check that out.

It just doesn't make sense. It's like being REALLY into Dragon Ball Z but never bothering with Dragon Ball. It's like, who the fuck are you?

Yeah. according to Bob, this season is just going to be Jimmy vs Chuck. Both know their true nature and both are going to try to destroy each other, but the people who are going to suffer are the people close to them. Chuck doesn't have anyone but Jimmy has Kim.

Because
Maybe watching Better Call Saul and knowing as little about the characters is a good experience? I don't know anyone who has only watched BCS, but it's not like you need to watch BB.

Normies watch or pretend to watch this to look smart.

Literally nothing happens, the characters are paper thin and don't develop. There is nowhere interesting that the story can go. Relies on BB cameos.

No, you don't NEED to do anything, but if you call yourself a fan of BCS and yet avoid breaking bad, id call you a fucking weirdo.

>Literally nothing happens,
Loving this meme.

I doubt normies watch this. Maybe the alt-normies who watched Mad Men, but definitely not regular normies.

DUDE I CANT WAIT FOR MORE AGEING BREAKING BAD CHARACTERS TO APPEAR LMAO

When you're done watching this garbage, try some good dramas. Young Pope is pretty recent

>When you're done watching this garbage
Sorry familion, but I'm going to keep watching BCS. that or continue with X-files

>you can't watch more than one drama

Mmm yes, indeed, Vince writes total garbage.

Care to post your screenplay user?

Damn I forgot I have to force myself to watch this again soon

When's it back?

When you move out of your parents basement

>entirely different tone and pace and essentially most characters
>it's a prequel

How stupid do you have to be, bb fag? Fuck I hate breaking bad fans. They're so goddamn stupid it hurts

Monday, April 10 at 10/9c on AMC.

I guess this is the kind of freak who watches BCS without seeing BrBa: a giant toddler who has emotional meltdowns on Armenian death march forums.

Do you need to have watched Cheers to watch Fraiser?

No, BUT, that is entirely fucking different. This is more akin to watching Good, The Bad, and The Ugly without watching For A Few Dollars More. Same writer, same director, generally similar tone, same locations, essentially they are extensions of each other and any fan of one that doesn't see the other would be an oddity.

I want all breaking bad fans to LEAVE

kill yourself you retarded faggot