Is there a bigger racist in football/soccer today? Should this racist fucker be banned from all top flight football?

Is there a bigger racist in football/soccer today? Should this racist fucker be banned from all top flight football?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Cyq6fTYxztc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Look how cute he is. Oh my God. I want to give him a big hug.

>Kaepernik got blackballed for refusing to do something
>Griezmann will get away with his racist antics and will not even apologise

When I read about it in my literature class it left me shaking. Who let these people out of the house? Why do they think this is what a civilised society does?

Looks can be deceiving as we've learnt the hard way through this racist.

That's true

the white man has lost
youtu.be/Cyq6fTYxztc

His only mistake was posting it on social media.

It was only a matter of time before his pent up racist actions were about to erupt, you can only hold off something like this for so long and now the cats out of the bag I wouldn't be surprised if he starts targeting darker skin players(Who are equal with all other skin colours) Luis Suarez style.

I figured I’d just do this before someone inevitably asks for it. You’re welcome faggots.

>racist
just cuz someone does blackface doesnt make them racist bro

Post that on social media and see how the rest of the world reacts m8.

That bottom left, he reminds me of Richard Hammond with that beard

How is dressing as an animal racist?

That's a shit-tier Antionette compared to the other one

Of course, but, sadly this gay ass cracka plays soccer only lol.

>Should this racist fucker be banned from all top flight football?
An americucked aussi has nothing to say. Go back to China. No one will do nothing becouse in the end the blackface shit is something that only think the amerinutts and the millenials that are amerinutted care about it.
>the rest of the world reacts
The rest of the wolrd? Nah. Just a bunch of liberal warriors.
>That bottom left, he reminds me of Richard Hammond with that beard
Fuck, that's true KEK.

Only stupid anglos and tumblr slaves care about "blackface", because they have a history they're ashamed of, especially with minstrel shows.
No such shame on continental europe, where political fascist correctness has yet to brainwashed us.
Just a white guy who enjoyed baskestball as a kid and dressed up like one of his heroes. He did not do it to impersonate a black person in order to mock them.

You have to learn to put things into context before you start crying.

>the frenchman has a problem with black people
Color me shocked with a shade of chocolate

the rest of the world must be bigoted then if they're not okay with people dressing the way they want

This nigga only had to leave off the fucking black paint. Footballers are dumb

They are and they will complain about anything and everything, the world is quite literally fucked up.

I guess you're 'meming' but come on.

where's the black girl?

He won't get punished because like Ronaldo he plays for Madrid

Griezmann have fun.
>Thumblr is angry
>Ango twitter is angry
>Anglo Sup Forums is super angry
>Reddit is stupid as fuck

And french people don't give a shit. Feel good to live in a free country. And not in a PC dictatorship like the UK and Amerimuttstan

America's brave LaTony Greaseman

I hate his smug shit eating grin desu

now do deantoinette

>being into bestiality

Reminder that americans unironically think that blackface is racist.
What government brainwash can't do to people? They also think that having sex with a 16 years old girl is pedophilia.

/quick rundown/?

this, blacks should use this diverse wo-jak (the dash is not silent)

pondering whether this is acceptable or not, user

Protip: nobody refers to Atlético de Madrid as "Madrid". When you talk about the football club "Madrid", you always refer to Real Madrid. Atlético de Madrid is known as Atlético or Atleti.

kek

>ywn see a negro version of yourself fuck a female version of yourself

pls no appropriation of BAME pepes

>No such shame on continental europe, where political fascist correctness has yet to brainwashed us.

A whole bunch of incorrect statements here. Do you even go outside? Looked at a history book?

now that's an idea

>Grisman isn't allowed to celebrate black excellence

>being a bull to yourself

really excercises the almonds

>tfw Luis Suarez is part black

French nig nogs on Twitter seemed pretty butthurt

>will not even apologise
good

Suarez used a commonly used idiom. Faggots all around the globe still dont get it and try to teach us how our culture should be.

Griezmann painted his face black.

he apologized

What I don't get is why is he going to barça, why is he so overhyped.

Maxi Gomez has scored more than him and Gomez literally just had his european debut not to mention he plays for Celta.

Stuani in Girona also did more than him, when was the last time Greaseman scored against Real Madrid?
We paint ourselves black in carnaval too

wew

Can you play gomez anywhere upfront and get results? What about stuani? I'm not saying they aren't better strikers, but greaseman adds a lot of depth for Madrid. He can be played on either side of the wing or as a striker. It's not like barça needs a striker, they have Suarez and alacacer for now. Greaseman is added depth for the wings I'm guessing and 3rd choice striker.