Question: middle-aged guy trying to get into sports

Just moved to the SF Bay Area, trying to start a new life, new career. Starting at the bottom.

Anyway, I do enjoy watching a good game, but I've never followed sports much, to be honest. I want to fit in culturally my new adoptive city, so I was thinking of following the local sports teams.

Is that how it is with you guys who move to a new city? Or do you still root for your home team? Wasn't much into my home team, actually.

>Just moved to the SF Bay Area
>Starting at the bottom

Is there a message there somewhere?
Care to answer the original question?

Came here to post this

buster posey is a beautiful man you should follow the jints

Castro street has all the best sports bars

You should probably start with oral and light buttplay

Giants are worth following?

I would follow the 49ers except I didn't like the way Colin Kaepernick was making waves few years back. He really helped screw up the NFL.

Asked for a little advice, and I get this garbage. Screw this.

>expecting quality advice on a Mongolian basket-weaving board

well you asked Sup Forums on how to pick up dudes, and that's not really our specialty. try /lgbt/, /soc/, or /fit

You should return from whence you came

>flagfag

Just watch hockey white boy.

where the fuck did you even come from

This thread has gone off the rails, big time.

What is the age of the average poster here? Do you guys even know that the Bay Area isn't just SF? Or that there are tons of sports fans here, who aren't gay? No, I'm not gay either.

I think I'll go somewhere where the maturity level is more adult-like. Adios, peace out

Literally pick any sport in the Bay to follow, and you'll find a massive fanbase for any of them here. Niner and Giants games will be cheap since they suck(for now, Jimmy G is gonna bring bag the Niners single handily). Warrior games are way too expensive, Raiders would be dope to see before they move to Vegas. Sharks will be really fun if you're white.

>Deciding to move to commie-fornia
Your first mistake.
>Coming to an Albanian circus monkey-breeding thread for honest advice
Your second mistake.
>Act surprised when your thread goes to shit and start calling people underaged, plus Reddit spacing
Go back.

>This thread has gone off the rails, big time.

>What is the age of the average poster here? Do you guys even know that the Bay Area isn't just SF? Or that there are tons of sports fans here, who aren't gay? No, I'm not gay either.

>I think I'll go somewhere where the maturity level is more adult-like. Adios, peace out

this is actually pretty good low-effort, high-return bait
good work OP

Just root for the seahawks. I am sure you have debated this.

>middle aged man

If you haven't gotten into sports by now why start? It's cool man, you dont have to prove anything.

how did you get here?

Follow the Giants and Sharks. Fun teams, good personalities just prepared to get disappointed. I would bandwagon the Niners now that they got Jimmy G and the raiders are leaving. For soccer you have the earthquakes I have followed them in a decade though

Irony is there's a shitton of gay people forcing a lot of gay memes on my general right now, but I'd say it's not age that's a problem, just a lot of autism.

OT: Follow the Giants and Sharks. They should be easy to get into and the other sports are for plebs imo.

Your basketball team is currently the best in the NBA

fpbp

>this thread

>iphone
Plebbo caca