Texan AMA

Ask a Texan anything, lets see If we can break down some stereotypes and confirm others

The only Texans in /cum/ are either CHIs or are racemixing with CHIs
Explain this

I'm going to be real with you, I have no clue what half of what you just said means. What is /cum/ and CHIs for context?

Do you know about the Confederados city here in Brazil?

/cum/ is the general for Canada, United States, and Mexico
CHI = Chicano = Mexican-American
All the Texans who post in that general are either chicanos or are racemixing with chicanos

My flag has blue, white,red and a white star.

WHY YOURS TOO?

Also, what happened to the texan senate when they joined the US?

ah, its because there are shitloads of Mexicans here since A) we used to be part of mexico and B) we share the largest border with them. honestly it's easier than you think to get across the boarder since you only need to cross the desert and go through a lax boarder town. also it's just a friendly place for them since most Texans speak enough Spanish to hold a conversation. I'm white but I have CHI freinds

There are a lot of mexican americans in Texas.
Was it founded by confederate soldiers? I was taught that a lot of confederates moved to Brazil after the war but idk if it’s common knowlege or not.

I don't know why your flag is so similar since the basic Idea is to be a single version of the US flag with one star and one of each bars.
We still have a senate you know, only instead of speakers they just moved into the US senate

Well, that's interesting

I do now, I'm not surprised since the big southerners considered south america as part of the manifest destiny

ours started out as just a star and it became this as we got closer to independance because we wanted to show the us how much we wanted to be inside them. Why it’s similar to Chiles flag I assume coincidence.
We still have a state government and senate it’s just not as powerful as the federal government (it was stronger before the civil war though).

When will Texas split from /cum/ and join /CHI/
Hopefully soon?

we are still majority white dumbass

Refugees.Man they should regret now, but at the time Brazil is as promising as the USA but the rest is history

They would not win against Dom Pedro II

what's with white people on the losing side and running to south america?

aztlan ya

Because they can't run to Canada or America

*bumps in Texan*

Here is the only place that accepts any European, many came after the wars and stayed right here

what is west texas like

The town or the area? I haven't been to the town but the area of west Texas is really boring, It's just plains for as far as the eye can see. I had to drive through it a couple times to visit my brother who went to college in the area.

Thoughts on Lyndon B. "Jumbo" Johnson and his colossal hog?

He seems like the classic Texan, I am not an expert on him but he got his roots in teaching poor kids near the boarder and went into politics to solve the problems he saw

>when_you_mention_muh_guns.png
How many do you have?

5, and I'm 20 so there are plenty more in the future

Texas is lost, it was good in the past but now it's absolute shit.

Austin and Houston are filled with Californians who moved there for God know's what reason, there are also an incredible amount of mexibeaners and niggers in general...

1/10 state in general, would prefer to live anywhere in New England.

have you been to new England? the weather there is worse than shit teir

For you, maybe.
I like that kind of weather.

Also, Montana and Wyoming would be preferable to Texas IMO, but I'm a simple guy so...

What kind?

Texas is a Hollywood invention