#WhitePrivilegeMeans currently trending on twitter

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/whiteprivilegemeans
youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8
youtube.com/watch?v=g5b2hADJXWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Amerigoys will die for this

Yeah and last time I looked it had been hijacked already. We're winning.

>woman
>pulled over
makes sense

oh boy this shit again

I hate this "feared for my life" thing. It's an equal chance of getting shot in any given instance of being pulled over regardless of your race. It is not my responsibility that someone else feels unreasonable fear because the media propaganda has scared them. How can I be blamed for somebody else's emotions?

People that make faggot tweets like this need to be pulled over and shot.

It means having to let any and everyone into my country while constantly being told I am evil and financing the whole fucking thing.

this privileged thing is truly leftist original sin.

Don't retarded hashtags like this """trend" every hour? Twitter is retarded

Twitter trends are fake. Pure propaganda/social engineering. Sometimes there are "trends" that don't even have any recent posts.

I was never afraid when I was pulled over, and I'm black.

Neither do blacks... otherwise they wouldn't get shot if they were scared. Talking shit and resisting is what gets the din du's riddled with cop led. However.... black privilege is being around another race and not having to worry about getting shot, robbed or assualted.

I'm betting that twatter is actively pushing it

Pretty neat, most of them are pol-tier

twitter.com/hashtag/whiteprivilegemeans

Welp, I had my fun contributing to them.

Ironically I wrote one that could have been taken to support the hashtag when of course I oppose it... and then I got dozens of semiliterate nogs liking and retweeting it kek.

Oh shit, a nog caught on.

I don't have a twitter but if someone wants to use this here you go

#WhitePrivilegeMeans I get rejected by colleges and universities thanks to affirmative action

If you don't act like a negro you won't get shot like one

#whiteprivilegemeans I'm not allowed to live in communities with my own people without minorities being forced in

#whiteprivilegemeans I get my life experience dictated to me by people who don't know me solely based on my race

American post best post

nice one

Need to start our #Bluelivesmatter tweets to enrage those nignogs

good stuff

Black privilege means not having to fear for your life, or cross the street, when you see a black man or a group of black men coming towards you.

>afraid of getting pulled over
>not afraid of commiting crimes that get you pulled over
Le black person expression.tga

Why are you posting that here?

Lol yes it does

Thats funny because the word we call niggers in Iceland is Blármenn, literally "Blue men"

I'm black I get pulled over at least one a year for speeding(gotta go fast) never afraid because I'm not a fucking idiot. license and registration accept the ticket and keep going.

Lots of counter-posts were made regarding this hashtag. It's a real shit storm right now. Most of it is whites with unique concerns towards race, while blacks are mostly posting copy pasta about whites being serial killers and other nonsense.

#BlackPriveledgeMeans I am more likely to get accepted to University if I am black

>means getting rejected from college even though a nigger with a SAT score 400 points lower is accepted.

>means getting rejected for a job even though a nigger with much less experience and much worse grades gets hired

We really do need to stop white privilege

Most websites now automatically filter results and display comments that agree with you more often than ones that disagree so you think you're always the majority opinion.

If it was Oboonga literally nothing would be different. Also his profile pic really makes me think

>who is OJ

I don't have a twitter account, I just saw it trending and clicked. It was completely random, I was looking at an AGDQ streamer's twitter and saw it. With that in mind, I don't think twitter could know my preferences because I hardly ever go on it.

You don't need an account for it. Google pretty much sprinkles their shit all around.

What achievements?
Land on the moon and we'll talk.

The point isn't white privilege, we need to start using these trending hashtags to drive a wedge between stupid liberals and hillary. this would be a perfect way to link hillary to having white privilege

my first thought senpai

Someone with a twitter help me out here:

#whiteprivilegemeans going to jail because a black prostitute falsely accused you and two of your teammates of raping her while OJ Simpson was found not guilty.

>It's an equal chance of getting shot in any given instance of being pulled over regardless of your race.

"Chance" doesn't have anything to do with it. You aren't playing Russian roulette. If you make yourself presentable, obey the law, and don't fuck around if/when you get stopped by police, nothing will happen to you, it doesn't matter what race you are.

The only reason blacks get shot at higher rates is because blacks commit more crimes and generally act sketchy as fuck at higher rates.

You're doing what they're doing. That tweet means that landing on the moon is denigrated as an achievement because the men who did it were white.

This is a good thing, really. The more marginalized whites become, the more they'll gravitate towards Trump.

>Marxist Dribble
>Taken seriously
>Sup Forums is ass blasted

My how the mighty hath fallen

Its too long. Shorten it up a bit

#WhitePrivilegeMeans I know who my dad is.

hm, really made me think

what you think?

>if you make yourself presentable, obey the law, and don't fuck around if/when you get stopped by police, nothing will happen to you

This. I've had cops be assholes to me even though I was respectable back but never felt like my life was in danger. Just keep your hands on the wheel, if you have to reach for something do it slowly and make sure the cop is watching. Shit's not that hard. Some cops probably do approach black people with fear but they aren't going to shoot you. I've lived all over this nation and I'm also not white and I've never had police brutality against me.

Then again I never live in areas where people murder each other in the streets. So I don't have to deal with police who deal with that shit.

>accused you and your teammates of rape while OJ was found not guilty.

>Black people being raised to fear cops is white people's fault

#whiteprivilegemeans going2 jail because a blk prostitute falsely accused u and 2 of your mates of raping her while OJ was found not guilty.

Even though white nations have the lowest rates on incestual marriage.

Brown people are too dumb to know how dumb they are.

Here you go!

>going to jail
being jailed
>because
bc
>prostitute
ho
>two of your teammates
2 teammates

Learn to 140

The only thing left to do in America is kill

It was someone elses request, so I was going to let them change it. Also, I will not shorten my language to fit twitters bullshit

Black Males have the privilege to
>call everyone racist
>be violent criminals and gang members
>be abusive fathers
>not graduate high school
>smoke weed all day
>blame white people for all their problems
>talk loud in movie theaters

>implying
I see a group of other blacks approaching me on the sidewalk you bet my ass is going to the other side.

Would you say she's triggered or niggered?

#WhitePrivelegeMeans to work 40 hours a week to provide food stamps for black people

>call everyone racist
True
>be violent criminals and gang members
That isn't a privilege, that is a choice everyone can choose
>be abusive fathers
Blacks and whites can be abusive fathers
>not graduate high school
Again, I know many white trash fuckers who dropped out in 10th grade
>smoke weed all day
Now you are just getting retarded. Almost every white kid ages 16-25 has smoked weed or smokes weed in this day and age.
>blame white people for all their problems
True, though relates to first point
>talk loud in movie theaters
Cannot refute this, fucking niggers always hooting when I'm trying to watch something

>bullshit that was almost exclusively on tumblr 5 years ago has now leaked into every inch of society
And we did NOTHING to stop it. We deserve this, we let the cancer grow as if it would go away on its own.
Western civilization isn't worth saving anymore, let's just hope for WW3 soon so we can all be eradicated.

I don't think she was triggered. Afterwards we had a short conversation where she said I was funny and wanted me to keep posting on the hashtag.

You just earned yourself a follower, mister.

Also whites don't have affirmative action and get to go to school for free.

youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8

Just link this video to any race-baiter or white guilt nu-male faggot. Niggers get shot because they act like niggers. End of discussion.

the us is the source of all degeneracy, the us will be the downfall of western society, the us was a mistake

>Onision at the top

>getting pulled over

This has got to be someone from Sup Forums. It just has to be.

shiiieeeettt guess you should have invented written language

Why is it always women pulling off this BS?

Am I missing something or is everybody flipping out over a joke tweet?

I mean it's a BLACK DOGmaking a tweet about white PEOPLE, isn't that meant as a joke?

You're an idiot and a cuck m8

Gee America, why aren't you teaching chink history as much as you're teaching your own?

>It's white people's fault that the other races didn't shape the globe and build society as we know it

White privilege is being able to feel sorry for myself for having never been starving, fatally ill, or threatened by violence.

>Maybe it's because you have never broken the law, Molly.

this
There are "localized trends" just to get people from specific countries to tweet about shit, even though it wasn't created organically

She Hawaiian and is most likely talking about them not teaching Hawaiian history in Hawaiian schools. Still almost as stupid tho

WE

DK's Dunning Kruegers....When your so stupid you don't know it because you lack the brain power to know when you don't know.

In his defense about the heart transplant thing, the Egyptians got half way there.

WUZ

Co opt it and use to shill against Hillary

He won't stop, it's hilarious, I can't believe these WE WUZ people are even worse and more ridiculous than we portray them to be here

Why do they keep believing they are fucking Egyptians? They were a Semitic people. Niggers have never done or built a thing so they have to steal other cultures.

holy shit i never knew kojima is so based.

#whitePrivilegeMeans following laws

#whitePrivilegeMeans other races are so pathetic our women literally treat you like children who need to be coddled and never held responsible for your actions

white privilege means
i know who my dad is
my ancestors invented everything you like
we can keep entire populations of subhumans alive

white privilege means we get to decide who lives and who dies

WE WUZ UNIVERSITIES N SHIET

#whiteprivilegemeans I can't get certain scholarships and have a harder time getting into good schools because of my skin color.

At least you've got it better than Asians