oh look another shitty thread...

Yes? What of us?

Burn them

Impregnate them

Arabs are for handholding not burning

If I get an Arab gf, my life will be complete

Arabs

Arabs

Are their blondes European looking people in Saudi Arabia?

they're for gassing

Some

Not many

They look weird

I met an arab that I was 100% sure was a german before he told me. He was dirty blond and had green eyes.

How would you know?
Asking rhetorically.
Of course you know.

Ye because I had a teacher who had full blonde hair and looked European, she had a weird last name that ended with a q. I think she said her family is from Saudi Arabia, can't really remember clearly tho.

Dejavu, I've seen this thread and the same posts before, maybe in a dream

youtube.com/watch?v=s4bQL-AfW3Y

Arabs often look nothing like each other. The term is a meme.

*posts your gf*

Yes, but those people ought to be avoided like the plague.
There's a difference between ethnic arabs and reverts. The former are born into it and just roll with it, the latter have a desperate need to overcompensate their piety.

user, are there any Arabs in Singapore? I thought its just mainly Chinese, and some Tamils.

I have this deja vu feeling once a week every week

There is a very, very small percentage of the population that were Arab traders/preachers. There are more wh*Tes than Arabs here.
>tfw want to move to Turkey/Egypt for brown cuties but also don't want to be blown up or converted to Islam

are you chinese or tamil? I'm sure if you find some mixed chinese-tamil girls, they would be qt brown

Go to China and marry a Salar girl my slanty eyed brother

>tfw no pali gf
youtube.com/watch?v=7V1V2937z3k

at least you're surrounded by beurette babes thouh

anyone else have a hijab fetish

the light headscarves which are usually colourful and you can see some of the hair make the girl look wayyyy hotter

Is the dough made with the breast milk of Wahhabi women or with the milk of 'Aisha'?

Chink. Extremely rare. 9% Indian, 20% interracial marriage rate. I know one qt Chinese/Indian girl who was obese but had incredible genes so it went mostly to her ass and some to her tits, and she was starting to work out, but she got Malay'd.
Same problem with Uyghurs, predominantly Muslim. My best shot is one of the very irreligous middle eastern states like Turkey or Tunisia, or Israel.

I would liberate her land from Zionist oppression
Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=HymRkx-gF4w

How can jewish women even compete?

no becasue muhajiba girls are sluts, they wear them to overcompensate.

its like white girls that post religious crap on facebook, like "only God can judge me" or "my body is a temple" and then go get smashed

she looks like a desi

Chinese Tajiks exist tho, they prob have the best reputation of any Muslim groups in China.

youtube.com/watch?v=VvdgFXsuTEg

>I'm married

>tfw if i wasn't a massive beta i could fuck plenty of hot arab chicks in sydney

>Arabs in Australia
How many user
HOW MANY

There are plenty of young slutty ones in western Sydney who look good. Probably a fair bit less in other states.

Stop posting my wife here.
Yusra is mine