cricketweb.net/game/brian-lara-international-cricket-2005/classic-matches/
youtube.com/watch?v=OiWW56n8yPU
espncricinfo.com/england/content/player/19372.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YDJ2sBtp4MA
espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/21805721/ecb-decade-errors-led-ashes-failure
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For me

don bradman 2014 is actually alright for a cricket game

more my scene, free in a box of Weetbix.

for me it was Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 and Age of Empires in Rice Bubbles

got a credit lads, can't believe it

For me, it's J Guisseppi

for me, it's g & t

Crickets are annoying as fuck why do they have a general? Fuckers keep me up all night in the summer

Just laughed lads

BASED american humour
truly groundbreaking

>laughing IRL

yeah well could you Re-write history and ensure an England victory in a momentous test match by denying the “Demon Bowler” Fred Spofforth his greatest bowling performance on a difficult wicket. 85 runs are required, with all 10 wickets at your disposal.in that game in a classic match in that game mate. dont think so mate

No other reaction would be appropriate for a post of that quality

cricketweb.net/game/brian-lara-international-cricket-2005/classic-matches/

this was all kino

Couldn't get past the Sobers six sixes level myself

Fucking lol, classic

missing the second tied test Tbh

Sister just got a small role in a South Indian film.

that's pretty cool

my uncle is a big name in Australian film, but sadly that means absolutely nothing since our film industry is a fucking joke which is even more pathetic when you consider we were the ones that invented the feature film

Is this your uncle, youtube.com/watch?v=OiWW56n8yPU

I wish

he's just a bloke involved behind the scenes.
he used to do ads and every time a cricketer was involved in them he'd invite me along and introduce me to them. he even used our backyard for one ad with Gilchrist

incredible stuff

think indian birds are really fit

often I get this idea in my head then I see what they look like when they're 40/50 and really debate whether it's worth it

Jelly 2bh. I've only ever met Dravid and Praveen Kumar.

The one in that film is an uggo though.

Tbh it's impressive you met anyone with the way you lads are towards cricketers

in Australia they can freely walk down the street and often won't get bothered, even though everyone knows who they are

weird how unattractive indian men are in comparision. 2bh there is just a lot more attractive women than attractive men in general really, might be some kind of evolutionary onus

same with east asians
probably just the way our brains are wired in the west though

I think it might be that girls tend to take better care of themselves regarding your second bit though. they tend to be at healthier weights, wear makeup etc

Kohli is a good looking lad

idk, i have had women tell me that theres a lot more attractive women than there is men

nah he just has a good haircut and beard

Tbh I do have an Indian mate that I'd say is very good looking

is he? he's almost like a caricature of a good looking person, but is actually ugly

>lolhi is good looking
The beard is a cover up

tbf he's got a lot of baby fat in the cheeks there

his wife is a qt

This guy was able to land this There's hope for me, r-right guys?

are you the best batsman of your generation?

kohli isn't either so he should do fine

maybe. its all about social standing

yes he is

kane williamson is gay m8

*blocks your path*

Here (Alternate Mix). damn lads

get this man off my screen

*scores a double century*

Thanks for the kek lad

definitely a legit relationship

rate the missus

He is mate

t. Raj Pradesh

You just know

WTF? Doxxed.

they probably got steve to watch

>missus
More like mother

he was busy pursuing his own interests lad

>4AM right now

reckon the Dalai Lama would stick around for about 58 if you stuck him at 11

intriguing post

who /proxy/ here

that body language does reek of gay doesnt it

dont see why it matters
/cric/ is accepting of all colours and creeds, except wogs and yanks

>except wogs
:(

not saying it does
homosexual white men are the master race intellectually speaking anyway

for me it's a healthy dose of bisexual tendencies

going for a curry with my old man

Craving some kulfi

>Whispers in ur ear
(Cricket is nice)

going to see a bowie tribute on saturday in brighton lads

tell me about Garth le roux

is it true you lads saw bowie with a bow (action) instead of bow (ribbon)?

tell me about Franklyn Stephenson

or about David Sydenham

want to get /fit/ but I also want to remain /fa/

or Tony Nicholson

top 5 australian batsmen of all time
1. Bradman
2. G Chappell
3. Smith
4. Ponting
5. Border

or if you please, david halfyard

espncricinfo.com/england/content/player/19372.html

you realise how little you know about cricket when you dig a bit deeper

Abolish test cricket

>tear up country leagues out in woop woop
>move to a city and try to crack a state side
>fail
>work as a groundsman
>South Australia are down a bowler and need someone for the nets
>player says that the bloke on the roller is alright
>bowl one over
>suddenly selected for Adelaide in the BBL
>playing test cricket soon after

really makes you wonder how much talent is out there on the fringes lads

Tell me about brian langford

it's a shame how domestic cricket is dying off, there was so many interesting stories in England and Australia

youtube.com/watch?v=YDJ2sBtp4MA
no one would give a fuck if this happened again

Harold "Dusty" Rhodes was one of the most controversial bowlers in the early 1960s, with his whippy action scrutinised and debated across England in an era when the desire to stamp out chucking was cricket's No. 1 priority. Initially an offspinner, Rhodes tried legspin before turning to fast bowling. In 1959 he took two wickets in his first two overs on his Test debut, but by 1960 he was in the spotlight after being no-balled and his international career was over. When he was again called in 1965, the MCC held an assessment but were undecided as to whether he threw or not, with debate about his over-extended right elbow joint to the fore. The argument simmered - Sid Buller, who called him in 1965, asked that he be removed from the attack in a county game in 1966 - until MCC finally declared his action was legal in 1968. It made little difference as Rhodes retired at the end of the season, continuing to play league cricket in Nottinghamshire, with the occasional one-day outing for Notts.

i guess all these low-key elite english first class cricketers is something you have to be old and grow up with to know about

Look at that fucking crowd, jesus christ. You'd be lucky to get 12 people at a game these day.s

Kim Hughes - the intellectual's captain

Fun game but impossible to run out the AI and bowlers were insta-ducked.

>The Australian Cricket Captaincy is something that I've held very dear to me. However playing the game with total enjoyment has always been of the greatest importance. The constant speculation, criticism and inuendo [sic] by former players and sections of the media over the past 4–5 years have finally taken their toll. It is in the interests of the team, Australian Cricket and myself that I have informed the ACB of my decision to stand down as Australian Captain. I look forward to continuing my career in whichever capacity the selectors and the Board see fit with the same integrity and credability [sic] I have displayed as Australian captain.

Hughes was visibly emotional while reading his letter and broke down in tears halfway through, leaving the rest for team manager Bob Merriman to read on his behalf as he quickly left the press conference.[135] Australia went on to lose the match by eight wickets, with Hughes scoring 34 and 4.[136]

Press reaction to Hughes' resignation and his emotional state was mixed. Former Australian captain and television broadcaster Bill Lawry said "The demise of Kim Hughes in Brisbane in a manner equal to be being dragged down like a dingo in the pack and devoured by your own, within and without, was a disgrace."[137] The respected ABC radio broadcaster Alan McGilvray on the other hand was more blunt: "[Hughes] is a little boy who has not yet grown up."[138] Hughes was widely mocked for his tears, which were seen as unmanly and un-Australian. Barry Humphries—the satirist behind Dame Edna Everage and Sir Les Patterson—wondered if "Kim's cricket box was on too tight" and claimed that a real Australian in that situation "would simply chunder".[139] In 2002, a British journalist remarked of Hughes' tears as "one inadequate captain getting life so out of proportion as to make a complete clown of himself."[140] It is claimed in the press from time to time that Hughes is now as much remembered for his tears as for his achievements in cricket.[141][142]

:(

espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/21805721/ecb-decade-errors-led-ashes-failure
excellent read

>and bowlers were insta-ducked.
huh?

around like 2014 time it seemed like england were about to come elite, weird

still here

do you think the kane williamson secretly homosexual gimmick has potential lads?

imo, it's quite funny

based auto-sage
now we can post the darkest shit lads

>other thread still up because 120 posts were deleted