Why do ameriboos exist?

Why do ameriboos exist?

Who can look at America and think "Yeah, seems like a nice place. I'd like to live there :)"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oYBu_IxX4XE
latintimes.com/canada-lift-visa-requirements-mexican-citizens-354831
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mexicans, apparently.

Most people who 'like America' don't like the real America. For example most Ameriboos in the UK are anti-gun.

Who can look at Canada and think to himself
>"Yeah, seems like a nice place. I'd like to live there :)"?

youtube.com/watch?v=oYBu_IxX4XE

Because alt right eurofags have no idea how bad it actually is over here. Most alt right fags here in the us are either miltary brats getting benifits from daddy or upper red necks who want to blame evertything on them darkies

Kinder eggs actually carcinogenic.

>has a feminist mummy as their chancellor
>still talks shit
raus, nigga.

>moms freak out about choking hazards
>get Kinder eggs banned
>moms freak out about guns
>get guns banned
I think the real problems here are the moms.

you know you're not supposed to eat the plastic part, right?

America is pretty comfy.

It was a great place to be up until the early 1970's and since then and mass immigration of Hispanic and other non-whites, it's gone done hill.

correction: AMERICAN moms.

Nah, it's not moms, it's the men that let women vote in the first place.

BLM would want both kids shot then the cop that shot them to be shot

this

nah it was white people's fault. hippies followed by crypto-fascists followed by modern sjws soon to be followed by more fascists

your culture just has a mood disorder or something

>leaf

Her shit trigger discipline is activating my autism. That one detail tells me that this ad was made by people who have no fucking idea how guns work. A gun owner wouldn't let a child get away with shit TD, even on a prop.

>a hongcouver chink whose dad is destroying the housing market RIGHT NOW and a salty white bitch with bad trigger discipline who's probably gonna become an sjw
not a big loss

I see an Armalite Rifle design 15 and a little girl with no trigger discipline. No "assault" weapons.

has anyone ever actually gone on record and provided a proper dictionary definition for "assault weapon" the same way one exists for "assault rifle" or is it just yet more american retard inability to string a coherent thought together instead of just shouting about their feels

DUDE. WEED. LMAO.

haven't several states already legalized the mary j? :^)

kek

>Assault weapon is a term used in the United States to define some types of firearms.[1] The definition varies among regulating jurisdictions, but usually includes semi-automatic firearms with a detachable magazine and a pistol grip, and sometimes other features such as a flash suppressor or barrel shroud.[1][2] Some firearms are specified by name.[3] At the time that the now-defunct Federal Assault Weapons Ban passed in 1994, the U.S. Justice Department said, "In general, assault weapons are semiautomatic firearms with a large magazine of ammunition that were designed and configured for rapid fire and combat use."[3] The origin of the term has been attributed to legislators, gun control groups, the media, and the firearms industry itself.[4][5][6][1] It is sometimes conflated with the term "assault rifle", which refers to selective-fire military rifles that can fire in automatic and / or burst mode.[5]
These faggots keep whining about Assault Rifles. Those are banned. Besides, why the fuck do you care so much about America? Shouldn't you be more concerned with smoking weed and making sure those poor foreign hordes have luxury apartments?

hmm

Probably because America is the leader in every relevant high skilled industry, if you have hopes for making large money you must live here.

Also E3 and miscellaneous conventions attract tourists every year.

I don't smoke and canada is only admitting refugees that pass background checks and either are very young or are married professionals

unlike your country, that welcomes mexican cartel members with open arms and thinks it's racist to stop muslims at airports

I think that Washington, Colorado, Oregon and one other have legalized. California is going to have a vote on it. If it wins, making it legal on the entire west coast, the more liberal leaning states will follow quickly. New York, Massachusetts, Vermont would probably be the next ones.

how stupid do you have to be to let your kid try and fit a whole kinder egg in your mouth.

my mom used to buy my brother and i those all the time and we never choked. it was almost like we read the label.

my brother and i tried to make our a nice Mother's Day basket because we're faggots and she's an awesome mom. we were trying to find kinder eggs, but they were banned. found a german store still selling them bought $100 worth of them.

still didn't choke.

DUDE WEED LMAO

>unlike your country, that welcomes mexican cartel members with open arms
But Canada does that now lol.

americans are too retarded to handle kinder eggs

>literally lying
don't you have an emu to get fucked by, abbo cunt?

THIS VIDEO THO - the absolute savagery

Canada is literally nothing but grain fields and 2nd rate versions of American Cities.

Fucking leafs

>americunts getting defensive yet again
Why are americans so easy to trigger?

Naivete and an attraction to bombast masquerading as honesty.

~t. former Ameriboo, current America-hater

Because they ignore reality and are deluded as fuck

latintimes.com/canada-lift-visa-requirements-mexican-citizens-354831

Obviously no one taught that little cunt in the picture proper fun safety.
>finger off the trigger until you see the blue of their gums

Because leafs have no trigger discipline

Take mine to the shitter with me.

> unloaded rifle
> dude weed
hello canada

Neither of those things is banned in Canada.

Kill yourself and stop polluting our country you fucking faggot. I'm dead serious. Get a razor blade, fill up the tub, get in, and slit your goddamned wrists. Remember, down, not across.

Better?

Ameriboo here

Only a fool wouldnt want to live in America.

murrica desu senpai

I walked to my safe, with doo doo still in my cheeks, to get that stuff for a better photo. Just for you

Some places are great, some are shit. America is a very big place.

Canada is just an extension of it.

Talk murican!
*spits in spittoon*

>Vivian James

The leaf is jelly right now.

>blue of their gums

>tfw want to leave israel because fuck jews and being surrounded by arabs but every other place starts to be infested by them too
hows canada my fellow leafbros?