DRUMPF

IN PEACH BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

UH OH

unlike Qatar

Big if true

washington post is completely unbiased and a news authority, so this is true.

Yes because Qatar is awesome and people wanna be there.....
Liberals are just jelly the economy is booming and the new tax plan has businesses excited for growth and expansion.

Congrats to Mexico for becoming the host.

>democracy dies................. in............ darkness

Good

t. large corporation

It's trickle down economics v2

T. Poor person

> the common person can't get excited because companies having more money to expand operations means they will hire more people to fill jobs.
> companies having more money is bad
Please just kill yourself. Capitalism has given you everything in life. The fact someone gets a job is an immediate sign life gets better. Every generation in this country has gotten wealthier. Just cause you're not making muh ceo salary doesn't mean the quality of life for you and your children won't be better because you have a job and can provide a comfortable life to raise a family.

I bet you voted for Moore.

>IN PEACH
Execute all Americans.

Seriously the idea of USA or Mexico getting it AGAIN is madness

I Would've considering there is no proof of his "abuse". Innocent until proven guilty. Liberals want to get rid of due process.

>world cup
literally who fucking cares

How come fifa doesnt let england host it?

>Boomers still control the media
>Still push boomer media narrative
>Exist in a world where they're gonna Watergate Trump

Really makes you think

your retarded. thought you should know. or autistic. sorry.

what are the odds a poster is actually from Alabama?

I'd be nice to see Canada have it.

>Liberals want to get rid of due process

Everyone wants to get rid of due process when its against their enemies. I'm sure if 5 women came out and said Obama molested them when they were in Middle School you'd jump on the meme bandwagon

>your retarded
>your
Kill yourself.

Then take it, cause the opportunity is right there.

2% probably.

Judging by the literacy rate and population I'd go with 1/250

all the wealthiest countries on earth use trickle down

EU, US, Canada, Australia, Japan

Reminder that Qatar is using literal slaves to build stadiums for the WC.

It's being ignored for the most part. Tbh it's probably because they only use men do nobody gives a fuck. That's why Trump is on danger of losing the WC. Talking about grabbing a woman's pussy is worse than having literal slave labor

a question to which there is no answer. no im just being a faggot, there is an answer, and that answer is FIFA/european upper classes hate england

autism

> I like Trump so I can't like Obama
This is the fucking mentality of liberals today and why I don't want to associate with your party. I was defending Obama with the whole birther movement.

What I meant is that people will gladly get rid of due process when it suits them.

Wow who gives a fuck

People will get rid of anything if it suits them, which is exactly what the republicans are doing now.

Imagine a day when we don't either bash or suck off Trump and just let him do his thing and be cool with it.

It will be a 48 teams WC. Of course it will be in the US-Mex-Canada, there hasn't been any other bid with enough infrastructure to host all of this matches.
China or some France-England bid are the only other proposal that could host it, and China can't do it.

>Thinking the Republicans and Democrats are different

It must be great to think you live in a Democracy. I'll bet Trump and Pelosi really have sway over the world.

Gee, I wonder what the big voices of the Black Community are gonna say to sway the Democrats

I never said they were different. However, I do believe that the Republicans do it much more often than the Democrats.

fans won't want to watch a sport they suck at

Because Republicans have been in power more since 1980

What a terrible attempt to sound impartial.