Poor Malick

Poor Malick

He's survived bad reviews before. His genius will be recognized and he will be remembered as one of the few only creative directors of this era of film.

>rotten tomatoes scores are relevant for Malick films

Yeah, what a disappointment after the critically acclaimed TTW and KOC. I wonder why he churns out movies all of a sudden, maybe he feels time is running away from him

>make pretentious windows screensaver shit
>get BTFO
All is fine in the world

he filmed all three years ago at same time. theyre churning out because he spends a year editing minimum on each film

can you imagine the autism encounters on set that were had between malick and the goose?

PLEB FILTER

He literally didn't do a movie for 20 years until Thin Red Line. Something's up

Is this movie kino? The Goose and Rooney Mara in the same movie is weaponized autism but it's such a perfect combination

What was the rotten tomato rating for the Sistine Chapel?

>I let current general consensus decide my tastes
the true sign of a pleb

>Tfw no 20 hour documentary of every single one of their inteaction called ·Maligoose· scored exclusively by ragtime slowed down compilations

WHY GOD.

From the trailer it looks like pure kino

how the fuck is that 43%

He left filmmaking because of how the studio handled Days of Heaven and limited his creative control. It's ironic because Days of Heaven is arguably his best movie and is only 90 minutes long whereas Malick probably wanted it to be way longer.

But now Malick is recognized as an auteur and has creative control on all his projects so he can literally just make what he wants (as long as the money is there)

Well-conceived yet poorly executed, **Sistine Chapel** leaves much to be desired in both imagery and storytelling

WHAT HAVE I BECOME

>Mfw plæbians try to talk about the pɐtricianhood that is Malick.

>Maligoose

MY SWEETEST FASS
ALL MY ACTORS THINK
I SPEND TOO MUCH TIME
FILMING GRASS

Reminder that these are the kinds of critics that affect the score

>Terrance "Fuck that senpai i'm too artistic for tripods" Malick

No
Thank
You

Roony Mara was there too.

>He doesn't watch every single movie with the Goose in them

Wasn't this shit in production since like2015

>An unconventional artist is praised by his peers and mocked by the critics

Gee I'm sure history will prove reviewers were right like always, and this artist will soon be forgotten. Yeah I'm really sure that's what is going to happen.

that unconventional artist has been praised until he started to rehash Tree of Life over and over again, let's not talk about 2010s Malick as if he was some misunderstood genius.

>that unconventional artist has been praised as long as he was not unconventional

ok

Reddit Malick.

they filmed it like 3-4 years ago the goose said

>portman
>mara
>gosling

Sounds like /Our movie/

so he stopped being praised when he started making his best movies huh