In the last 10 games that Klavan has been featured in Liverpool have not lost a single one and have only conceded 3...

>In the last 10 games that Klavan has been featured in Liverpool have not lost a single one and have only conceded 3 goals in the PL and 3 goals in the CL.

>Liverpool have a shit defence
>He doesn't rate King Raggy

I believe in Klavan
I believe in Karius

Better than Lovren la

I unironically rate lovren. When he's having a bad day he's easily the worst player in the league, but most of the time he does a really good job.
klavan is ok too

Klopp only starts him against the shit teams

>Don't start him
>Lose 4-1 to Tottenham

Damn

I think the biggest issue is us having no out-and-out DM.
Of course the centrebacks are gonna struggle when they have no DM to buy them a bit of time when the opposition win the ball. Its guaranteed mistakes

Keita

pipe dream

all praise king Klavan

Klavan is a pretty good no nonsense defender, he's made some great interceptions and won some strong headers, but he showed last season he can just fall off a cliff and be dogshit.

He's as good a 4th choice CB as you will get really (without oil money), the problem is the CBs ahead of him are either dogshit or made or glass

This is part of the reason, Henderson unironically made 0 tackles, 0 interceptions, 0 blocks in the 3-3 at Sevilla.

But, Lovren still makes way too many batshit retarded decisions. He's braindead, and sadly there's not really much you can do to fix that. Physically he is perfect for a CB, but you just don't know what kind of dumbfuck thing he will do next

This is the issue. They could have Maldini and Cannavaro in defence but if they had speedy meme strikers sprinting at them with no protection then they'd look shit too. They should be throwing money at Can to stay otherwise they'll need to buy two DMs.

This is now a fuck Moreno thread. That Sevilla performance was one of the all-time worst defensive halves I’ve ever seems

Which one?

We need to stop buying mentally challenged Spanish LBs

lmao that pic

THERE ONCE WAS A HERO NAMED RAGNAR THE RED

Keita isn't a DM. He's a CM. Are you twi or ewe?

The deal is done though. Like it's already been registered with Fifa kind of done. Like he's a liverpool in Fifa 2019 kindda done. The clubs have signed and the player has signed. He's as much a liverpool player as migs.

I rated him since the day >we bought him. I never understood why Klopp benched him.

shut up russian wannabe finland

When in good form, he can play both positions equally good.

He dropped off massively last season, he's only meant to be the Kolo Toure replacement

Klavan seems like he'd be a really nice person to have as a friend