Are they European?

Are they European?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes. They don't realise it themselves, but they definitely are.

This is getting out of hand

is x y?

No. They seem that way because they brought their homo sovieticus manners as far as Germany but they are decidedly not European.

They could be.

no

They are Scythian, they belong with the steppe nomads.

We are exactly between Europe and Asia.

>there are people on Sup Forums who STILL open this spammer's lame threads

His threads are STILL better than countless generals.

>Thread about Russia
>Suddenly all the butthurt arrives

butthurt belt*

no

Their Capital is in Europe (So they are officially European country)

80% of their population is in Europe

Most of their historical interaction was in Europe.

No

Officially in part yes, culturally not.

Geographically: 80% Asian, 20% European
Demographically: 80% European, 20% Asian

geographically europe doesn't exist

Don't tease.

Yes.Putin is really trying to brainwash their their population into believing the opposite but they are mostly European.

Some are, some not.

Kaliningrad?

You're like Turkey only a tiny percent is in Europe

Igrnore this poster's threads.
He is ill person who need medical treatment

They are subhunans

You are subhuman.

youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo

"European" is basically a synonym for gay these days, so no, Russians are not European.

>Bulgayria

you seriously use your own made up post as a "proof"?

i can say

Russians are great

I'm a Jew

or

r*ssians are subhumans

I'm a Muslim

did I hurt your feelings merkel

>behead those who insult the EU

Maybe we are, but a lot of Nothern and Western Europeans seem to think that we are subhumans.

what gives you that idea?

Racism towards Slavs has been widespread among Western European nationalists (especially German nationalists) for a long time, and we are commonly called “white niggers” by other whites, at least on the internet.

you mean on Sup Forums? Sure, but I have literally never experienced any racism against Russians in Germany.
I mean, Putin gets a lot of shit from the media, but there is no hatred against the common Russians

Oh, I’m glad to hear that.

77% of them are

Nice evasion tactics.

Yes, even if they don't want to think of themselves that way. Russian culture is just as influenced by Greek and Roman as Western culture.

Sadly the rift left by the Iron Curtain still ahsn't mended.

>Racism towards Slavs has been widespread among Western European nationalists
You mean ultra-nationalists?

Objectively speaking - no. You can't deny the fact that Russia is closer to Kazakhstan than to Belgium

I wouldn't be surprised if something like Tver actually was closer to Belgium than Kazakhstan.

Turns out Tver is 500km closer to the Kazakhi capital than to Brussels.

what kind of retarded logic is that?

I don't just mean geographically, but also culturally and mentally. Compare Siberia with Northern Kazakhstan - you could cross the border and wouldn't even notice it. Europe is totally different

Providing Siberia as an example of Russian culture is almost like saying Americans are Inuits. The heartland of Russia is in Russia's West, the lands that were part of the Rus. Russians are Indo-European, their writing system is based on Greek, they write "eu" as "ev" because Romans did that and they've been a part of European politics for a very long time. We may not perceive them as European because of the communist revolution they had and that was painted as un-European.

Russia wasn't even considered European up until the 18th century, when von Strahlenberg came up with the suggestion that "Europe" should end at the Ural mountains. Before that it was generally accepted that Europe ends where Russia begins

Yep.
>language evolved in Europe
>script created in Europe
>culture evolved in Europe
>most of their population is in Europe
They don't have chink writing nor an arab one and they share a ton of customs and folklore with European slavs.

And no, the flow of culture was from slavs to Russia and not the other way.People keep forgetting that compared to other slav ethnicities Russians are pretty new on the world map.

And Russia as an entity is barely 500 years old.

>inb4 gypsy Bulgarian you are turk you don't know nothing

Where's that pic from?

Russia is like South Africa.

There's the small, Nordic/Finnic minority around St. Petersburg and there's the Orcs everywhere else.

"No".

>Nordic/Finnic
You're Finno-Ugric though. Not even Indo-European.

I'm not saying you're not European and don't mean any offense, but you certainly have no right calling Russians orcs for their genetics.

You are haplogroup N1c. You are not descended from the Corded Ware culture. Your birthright to Aryanhood and even discussion of it has been revoked.

?
Our language was used to reconstruct proto-Indo-European, what are you talking about?

Also, Aryan or not wasn't my point.

Indo-Europeans were very Orcish/Niggerlike in their ways. Extremely violent, tribal, didn't create much culture by themselves but mainly learned from others.

The subhumans of Donbass are the real IE in the present day.
Chimping out for no reason in a completely pointless war between members of the same Slavshit race.

>so no, Russians are not [gay]

Asian

But OP asked whether Russians are European or not. Not whether Indo-Europeans or Finns are more civilized.

But you started talking about IE not me.

No. We are Russians.

t.European

Russians really hurt you user.

St. Pedersburg you mean?

>between Europe and Asia
You are exactly between Europe and America

Asiatic Hordes

This. Russians are proud sons and daughters of the Golden Horde. Don't put us with the rest of the yuros.

No. Russia is in Asia and they similar to Turkish people.

I think so yes at least in part