Why is this show such bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DJv-rG_jeGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

judd apatow

because clearly you enjoy bullshit

Writer is lead actor.

Reality written by unrealistic cucks.

It's another Jewish type male opposite a blue-eyed blonde...

-vanity piece written by Paul Rust and his wife
-Judd Apatow is involved, so you get an annoying kid (literally his own as usual) plus tons of filler shit
-Mickey character has about a thousand flaws, which is like writing in god mode because there's so much material to mine from and you can just have an endless cycle of "things are bad, but things got better, but then she ruined it all because she has a destructive personality!"

you call that blonde?

>season 2 starts off pretty good, gus and micky are doing well together for most of the season
>suddenly micky starts sperging out on gus every episode for no real reason
>gus has to go on a trip for a couple of weeks, micky says she'll miss him and wants to talk and text everyday
>gus sticks to the routine, micky in typical woman fashion, does not follow her own rules/routine
>micky goes full blown cunt and cheats on gus MULTIPLE times
>spergs out on everyone who says "wtf are you doing"
>tries to justify it by saying "well well well we uh we uhhh we never said we were exclusive" even though they obviously were exclusive and gus even passed up on prime pussy twice because he was in a relationship
>gus gets back and she never tells him, instead says she wants to become a more serious couple
I was so fucking livid towards the end of this season. I think it pissed me off so much because it's so fucking accurate to how women function, that they would blatantly do something like cheat on you, get angry at people telling them they're in the wrong, and trying to make up and twist some sort of non existent justification for it. Disgusting.

speaking of the soundtrack, some decent picks in there at least

Gilly is a natural blonde

Holy shit please tell me this doesn't happen. I was interested in watching the second season out of curiosity despite not being happy with how the first season ended. But if that's what goes down especially with Gus not finding out I don't think I could handle that dumb shit.

he's twisting what happens, especially why mickey does what she does

it's technically accurate though

Yeah it was awful to watch it go down. At least in the first season micky was a cunt but gus was also being a huge dick so it balanced out. This season gus was actually a nice guy all the way through, his biggest 'flaw' being how invested he was in micky getting better with her problems.

Sorry to spoil everything but shit was just ridiculous. There is a scene when gus is on his work trip for a few weeks and micky has been ignoring all his calls and messages (which she told him to do) and he doesn't know anyone around him and he misses micky and all that stuff, and he's in a diner by himself and a nice family asks him to come sit with them, and he breaks down crying because he feels so lonely and abandoned. While at the very same time this is happening micky is riding the dick of another guy.

Unbelievable.

His kids one of the only good aspects of the show along with gus trying to be a hollywood writer imo

>-Judd Apatow is involved, so you get an annoying kid (literally his own as usual) plus tons of filler shit

Bullshit. Iris is the best character on the show besides maybe Gelman or the Aussie QT before she became a whore.

I was pretty said that randy became so shit too.

Also is birdie crazy?
>complete push over
>seems to have pent up/subdued aggression (the rabbit story)

I hope she doesn't snap

It's like you're the worst but not funny, but Gillian's pretty good.

Sad*

You're the worst stopped being funny around S2 though

>kike self insert fucking 9/10 blonde woman

oh yeah thats believable, is he a millionaire?

She told him she reacted poorly to distance,I think she cheated because in her mind she left him before he left her,which doesn't make her seem empathetic at all still.
>tfw gregg and everyone warn him
>tfw they were right all along

Im on episode 2 of the new season and micky's whole "no fucking" or whatever is already annoying

Best character on this show isn't saying much. I think she's definitely one of the better characters on the show, but I still find her annoying.

I just wouldn't personally rate "petulant, spoiled, foul-mouthed kid who talks like an adult" as one of my favorite types of characters.

I hate the trope too, but because of her being a child actress I think it works. Especially because of how weak and ineffectual Gus is in trying to educate her.

yeah, one of the rare cases where you can see why things fall into place

> There is a scene when gus is on his work trip for a few weeks and micky has been ignoring all his calls and messages (which she told him to do) and he doesn't know anyone around him and he misses micky and all that stuff, and he's in a diner by himself and a nice family asks him to come sit with them, and he breaks down crying because he feels so lonely and abandoned. While at the very same time this is happening micky is riding the dick of another guy.

Jesus, this scene brought back some traumatic memories. I was reading Neil Gaiman's Anansi Boys as a teenager. Don't remember anything from the book apart from the scene where the main character learns that his soon to be wife, whom he adored and would do anything for cheated on him with his suave brother. The kicker was - they were saving their virginity till after the wedding so all the years they've been together she was constantly saying no to his advances, so he was patiently waiting for the big day. And then his cool brother appears and she immediately fucks him.

This shit fucked my teenage brain and I hated women for a while. And now this scene from the series brought it all back.

Funny thing is. I never experienced this kind of behaviour from women in my life so all that's making me angry are the works of fiction. Stupid shit.

>le millennial realism: the show

fuck show like this and girls that think their stuff is interesting because its sooooooo relatable

This, lol I just kind of fast forwarded after that.
Love it how they have a fight over skype and she pulls her phone right away and texts her ex lol.
It was all so casual.

Show's pretty realistic when it comes to showing how much of modern women are all fucked up slags, desu. Redpilled even.

how the FUCK

what episode is the cheating in?

how indeed

Truly our guy.

HOW CAN SHE SLAP

who watches this crap?

People that like television and film.
I'm sure there's some thread for you to meme in, kid.

Bertie is the only reason I watch

youtube.com/watch?v=DJv-rG_jeGY

awful

to be honest I now understand Judd Apatow, I never thought about it before at all when watching his movies where the unattractive guy gets a hot 10/10

It's one of the reasons I like the show, because I like their relationship but also because Gus is not your typical pretty boy and one like me can somehow see himself in him, but I'm aware of the whole thing
Even Judd Apatow admitted in an interview for Final Draft that all he does is make movies about dorky jewy guys getting laid

Also Paul Rust is not jewish but he looks like the ultimate jew, he could play Woody Allen in a biopic

>writer plays the main character
>writes his character to constantly fuck and make out with his hot co-star
>he is married

It's not fair.

>Gus I'm sorry I was such a crazy volatile bitch, it's because I need to come to terms with myself and take a year off from relationships!
>I was mad before but now I really really want to be in a relationship w/ u upon hearing how fucked up u are, pls fuck me you daddy issue having whore. You should get DAMAGED tattooed on your navel

[one month later]

>WTF why's this bitch being all volatile and crazy???

Listen to Doughboys

It really is hard to have any sympathy for either of them.