How much do you pay for gram of amphetamine in your cunt?

how much do you pay for gram of amphetamine in your cunt?

you mean meth or normal amps? I'd love to get pure dex amphetamine but I don't think it exists. meth is $100 a gram usually

>he is paying for his drugs
>not just going out and beating the shit of the nearest street dealer and getting it all for free
I guess that living next to Germany has turned the Polish into a bunch of sissies.

>polish cocain

enjoy getting killed you useless bulgarian

>getting killed
If i was Polish i might get killed.Real Bulgarian man just goes and beats the shit of local drug dealer and robs him.Feminine Polish man is too scared and pays up and maybe is paying up with his ass too.

Why are Polish men so feminine and scared?
Can't beat a single drug dealer to get his drugs.

PATHETIC!!!

dunno, i've only ever gotten shouted

i don't fuck with the stimmy amphetamine shit too much

apparently we have a problem with P down here, but i can't see why, that shit was overrated as fuck

>gypsy basement dweller trying to act like tough shit on an anonymous image board
sure thing

1K for about a 10 gram.

No idea about amphetamine, coke was 2500CZK/g.

>2500CZK/g.

that's cus you're not a real man
as you can see here Polish men are feminine and scared
can't even beat up a single drug dealer

Too much or too little?

40 a gram of mandy
80 a g of coke
i can also do decent bags of ket if you're interested

10-20 euro

I get pills of pure dex amphetamine from the state

Bit pricy.

>P
What?

Your life.

it used to be ~1000rub (17$) commonly, but now it's about 1200rub (20$) on average but you can find much much cheaper options

10-20 euro/g but not pure amphetamine for the pure stuff i don't know

this

I'm on my way.

We dont have this here, i wish we had, this way i would tell all the docs to suck dicks and get my med without a prescription. I am learning a lot of interesting things in chemestry here in the university, might as well start some business... Its nothing FBI, chill guys
Daaamn... I wish government gave me my stuff, before i get myself with no meds i would have to go to expensive doctors to get expensive meds, regular docs Tell me i am too old(21) for stimulants and that i need to grow up, so they give me antidepressants. I ll show these bitches what a real pissed of adhd os capable of

20 bucks a gram

I can get bricks of yay for 10k though

is this a polish thing?

speed is really really popular in my town, but my town is a polish ghetto as well (like 60%+ polish if not more)

it's only 10 pounds a gram here, same price for weed

I can cook it for next to nothing

how do you make it please tell me xxxx SERIOUSLY

still live with my parents so I can't grow weed but I want to become useful in my hood and make money yuno

About tree fiddy

nice try, fbi

im asking how do i make it, not your address or name

???

You can use methods available on Erowid, but the way you will find the shit to cook i dont know

this
hope you paid attention in your high school chemistry class

This is a meme, even the most simple organic compounds require high knowlege in organic chemistry to be properly produced, otherwise merk would only hire idiots to work in their industries... I am an industrial pharmacy student and can see this clearly, organic reactions aint pleb shit. Now following a cook manual ia not that hard... These fucking orbitals, acids and bases, conformational analysis...