/hoc/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/byIr0fcShQI
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>moist towelettes

why are you posting reddit?

slow down satan

Kings fans are almost always bandwagoners, True south Cali hockey fans are Ducks fans.

i guess you can dump your whole folder at once

is it time for bulju posting?

>le \rags xDDDD
am i fitting in? im new in case you couldnt tell LOL

>reddit being retarded
wow fucking shocker

they should have curling full time there

>not naming the image bulju warhol

it's always time friend

Pretty hype to wake up at 3 am and watch curling qts desu

im layz

On saturday they had curling on NBCSN after the outdoor game. I still had the TV on so I was half watching it. Why is it so interesting? Also I want to try those shoes on that ice, seems like it would be fun.

sometimes I imagine what it’s like to be finnish but then I remember i’m already retarded

What provoked you to make such an unessicarly hateful post?

How many seasons before the hype dies and Vegas moves?

at least 30

serious question, guys:

Why did Islanders fail to estabilish a decent rivalry with Rangers(like Yankees-Mets), despite their huge success in the 80's?

Finlanders are consistently the most hateful posters on /hoc/. Finnlovers and Finn apologists need to leave.

Hype dies? 2019-2020 season. Completely disappears after the lockout.
Relocates? who knows when does the lease on the arena end? Buttman is going to try and force the team as long as he can. Only benefit they have over places like arizona or carolina is that it is a tourist destination.

They did have a rivalry, dumb dumb. Lots of playoff meetings during those years. And then both teams turned to absolute shit and now no one cares.

There will be at least 469 more posts in this thread after this one and it is already the worst post.

>m-muh no club level

>rags

>visiting r*ddit even to take a screenshot
user..

this picture is ovewehelming reddit

feel so GLORIOUS upon my sweet ass

what am I looking at?

commence the salt

>rags

Don't fall for it, lads. Don't give him the (You) he is so pathetically fishing for.

Wow... So this.... is what peak performance.... looks like

But the Jets are winning the cup next season

Me and my wifes 6 sons

Wild @ Senators game thread

To all our Jets friends. Happy Holidays!
With Love From Nathalie Portman, P.K Subban and Roman Josi.

fixed

>Original Six
Is there a more overused burned out gimmick?
Who the fuck actually cares? Is it just shitty TV analysts who need filler material?

kek

>ywn be as based as dan grape

youtu.be/byIr0fcShQI

so it's pretty much set that the Calder and the Masterton trophies are going to the Devils this year. Where do you think other awards will end up?

Reminder Minnesota has 2.5x more captains in the NHL than any other US state and infinitely more than Alberta, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Florida, and California combined.

Let’s go ducks

holy fuck that was disgusting

knights or bolts tonight /hoc/?

larkin is sucha diver desu

barzal and mcavoy are both better candidates than bratt for the calder, maybe keller. sorry cokey.

>barzal and mcavoy

who

It's weird seeing a Nardwuar interview where the interviewee isn't caught completely off guard by Nardwuar and his act. Cherry played it cool the entire time.

>pedosota mild

>vegas
>moving
Even when they start to suck, they're located in one of the largest tourism destinations in the world. They could easily subsist off of away tickets for all time based on their location alone.

I made a game thread. No one will be there, but I will hang around.

better rookies on nyi and bos respectively

>Calder
>Debbie’s

You guys may be good, but barzal could also win it. Godspeed to your devils greece. Shall they meet the islanders in the playoffs

>barzal

I KEEP HEARING THAT NAME

CHIMERA WEW!!!!!!!!!

I hate Marner so fucking much with his stupid smile

Is gamerpoop still putting out content

snooooooooort

Is he the new dipsy doodle manlet guy now that Kane is done?

patty would never allow a soyboy like nylander around his children.

>he doesn’t have a cocaine addiction
I would hate to be impoverished

>defending grease

I don't know about that, but it wouldn't be unreasonable if he was nominated for the Ted Lindsay and the one you get for being the MVP of your team for the regular season.

Also, Hynes for the Jack Adams.

>frk

Zero (0) vowels

grease can't afford cocaine