/copalib/ - Copa Libertadores & conmebol general competitions

THE DRAW IS TOMORROW edition

All of Pre and Group Stage will be drawn along Sudamericana First Stage tomorrow at Paraguay (20 hs local)

COPA LIBERTADORES
> Group Stage
pic related
> Previous Stages
no official word released yet

COPA SUDAMERICANA
The "Pots" were arranged by zones
> North
Brasil, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Venezuela
> South
Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Paraguay, Uruguay.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3z4nschngn0
theguardian.com/technology/2017/mar/02/nintendo-switch-game-cartridges-taste-bitter
ovaciondigital.com.uy/futbol/caidos-cielo.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KU0u2WDbeJw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIEy4Sq0Stg
goal.com/es-mx/noticias/salinas-chumacero-es-un-malagradecido/1hel3b0ckf0fk1m8hzni1t9laj
imgur.com/a/0hRl3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Primeiro por Mengão maior do Brasil

Second for Delfin

>THE DRAW IS TOMORROW
Didn't libertadores ended, like, less than a month ago?

Conmebol Calendar babye

wrong pic

>Almiron to A.Nal
Is he good or just a meme?

the ride never ends

Benfield can be Pot 1 if Universidad de Concepcion qualifies

How do I get into South Americano football? Are the Brazilian and Argentinian leagues the only relevant ones? Is it even enjoyable to watch if you're not from there?

I hope that happens, more easy teams for Nacional, Guarani and Vasco.

SA teams are inconsistent af, you'll suffer anyways. See some games and pick one. Colombian, uruguayan and chilean leagues are worth watching too.

forgot link

youtube.com/watch?v=3z4nschngn0

>Mascherano will be going to Hebei China Fortune F.C.
g-g-good, w-we don't that shitter in River

The reason Alianza won Peru league

Unironically good news, I thought we finally got over the "I came back because I love the club despite the fact that I'm expensive as fuck, way beyond my prime, pussified by Europe, demand a eternal place at the starting lineups and build up internas within the fans, institution, cuerpo tecnico and team" players.

>Are the Brazilian and Argentinian leagues the only relevant ones?
depends on what you consider "relevant". All leagues but Venezuela and Peru have put a team in Libertadores semifinals in the last 5-7 years.

Chapecoense will draw Jorgito
It will be funny

>el aviador vs Accidente aereo

oh I just got it

too soon

we wouldnt know, we are all here to laugh at how 3rd world-ish is everything, the only anons who take their teams seriously are river/boca/corinthians/flamengo fans and they are all shitposters

> we truly were the Nintendo Switch

i have just realised I missed the whole Champions League groups matches for watching our shitty leagues.

>shitty matches
>teams with "our teams" level
>no chimpout

You didn't miss out anything relevant tbqh.

Don´t forget about Rochas, Stoned Simpons and Bolivian altitude.

So nice from him to translate the emojis

> yfw less than a week for Los Especiales de TyC Sports

Obligatory fuck cariocas

theguardian.com/technology/2017/mar/02/nintendo-switch-game-cartridges-taste-bitter

Luisito no!

What a great start for next year’s Copa.

Based Cruzeiro is winning it this year.

Hey guys, can someone post the cute girl with the Peñarol shirt for a friend? thanks.

HeRe u gO LaD!

Have you guys printed your bingos yet? The draw is today

refs on stryke is pretty improbable, but I can see sprinklers going off

>tfw will not have TyC for the first time in my life
>tfw can't stream because my family steals wi fi
How am I supposed to spend Christmas and New year's Eve?

oi they already started

>peñarol president forgives palmeiras and felipe melo: "no grudge held, we're civilized"
Are uruguayans really this autistic?

>Preferring virgin Champions League over CHAD SA Leagues and Cups

DISGUSTING

Literally the only thing why i expect christmas and new year's eve

>yfw you'll never gonna get a bj from a carbonera qt 3.14 rocha

They’re not even played on the same days and hours, what are you talking about?

>ovaciondigital.com.uy/futbol/caidos-cielo.html

Told you, now clubs will be able to pay salaries because they didn't get ANY money before.

Dunno but Tenfield has been around since the 90s and Uruguayan football died because of it, it's a mafia they put players on teams and force coaches to use them not to mention they used to put players in the NT, Peñarol and Nacional especially have had several shit tier players because of this mafia.

There are new executives yes but it's mainly because NT players have been pushing this for years now, they don't speak with the media or wear publicity, club players have been using their sindicate too and a lot of old executives have gone to jail and now contracts are expiring so they're getting forced to do things right.

I assume not everything will go well but it's a starter I guess, B clubs getting image rights money will help them pay salaries and maintain themselves something they literally cannot do now and this applies to at least 10 clubs in the first division too.

>tfw 2018 is Emelec's year

> Peñarol
> civilized
this is what they do to national symbols

So? Aren't most european leagues already done by the time the CL final is played?

Source?

After last week's re-election of Hugo Moyano as president of Independiente, they have stated that there are no guarantees of fulfilling Holan's demands. Also most of his manager team has already left, so he leaving seems like a matter of time.

Maren

This seems fucking retarded. Are they being pressured by the barra or something?

They ARE the barra. After Cantero mess, the barra had set their own vice-president for Moyano so they have first hand information and decision over the club.
Now that vice-president has been jailed for connections with the barra and several drug dealing and prostitution networks, but who's to say both barra and the dissidents don't have their own people in the dirigencia. I mean, if Moyano is the straight man in the group, just imagine the others.

Ok scratch that, Holan has just left Independiente.

Does arg media hypes up a faked transaction between some washed up striker to a big brazillian club?

ever since Corinthians signed Ronaldo it is the same every end of the year.

>Drogba to Corinthians
>Van Persie to Corinthians
>Torres to Palmeiras

i don't get it honestly,

It happens with River and Boca in a minor scale.

>Anelka to Alt Mineiro

We don't buy European players

It's a big deal when Argentine players come back to Argentina, like Tévez to Boca or Trezeguet to River

>We don't buy European players
Not us either, unless he has family/affairs here. That's why those rumors are so weird.

Loco Abreu came to play to a 2nd division team here in Chile and he was the top scorer of the torunament. Is there a more based player, lads?

The last one I remember was Matthaus going to Racing but it didn't happen

he is pretty great honestly
youtube.com/watch?v=KU0u2WDbeJw

I listened to him in an interview lastnight. He's one of the most based footballers in the world

The absolute madman confirmed he's looking for a new club so he can set the record of most clubs in a professional footballer career, he's only 1 club short to that record

> the mutilator of Melipilla

He literally won the title for a shitty team in here.

Something something teclado something right?

how to forget that one time he cucked Flamengo playing for based Fogao

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIEy4Sq0Stg

> Chumaecero to leave The Strongest for Puebla or some spanish team

goal.com/es-mx/noticias/salinas-chumacero-es-un-malagradecido/1hel3b0ckf0fk1m8hzni1t9laj

:'(

>The reaper of América-RJ

is this a sudaca striker appreciation?

loved this guy

the fuck is that shirt mane

what's in those specials?

it was a comemorative shirt that we used in some match in Serie B, it had the faces of supporters in it

He came to play for half a season at Aucas (a popular, traditional club from UIO with great success during the amateur era of Ecuadorian football). Didn’t really do it that good, probably because of the altitude.

How fucking retarded Independiente's board are?

Come the fuck on!

everything

I watched him in Nunca es Tarde, never fails to make me laugh he always has some anectode to tell.

Holan decided not to renew his contract because of the partnership between the club's board and the barrabrava

Where is he going? I thought he rejected Nacional to stay in Independiente.

Chile

Atl. Narcopan

what time is the draw today lads?
I'm in Pacific time

Seedorf a Botafogo

Two and a half bongs to go brothers, also r8 my snack

Leftypol's favorite snack, I bet
r8 my snack

>guay

Seedorf signing with Botafogo was an oddity, Even so, he was born in Suriname, he's fluent in Portuguese and married to a Brazilian woman. He's not someone like Torres who has no connections with Brazil.

If doulbes, Vasco will get an easy draw and Urna 7 will stay voided

Ceremony starts in 1 hour and 10 mins

Same hour starts Concepcion - Union Española, don´t ask me why.

No matter how do they handle it, it's going to be awkward and/or anticlimactic.

> and even though the match is being played right now, the ANFP has already sent us the final result...

Only good outcome tbqh

Guaymallen is of best Guay.

GO STRONGEST

> inb4 the host pronouncews "Di Shtronyest" again

COLLAGE FINISHED BARELY MINUTES BEFORE 2018 /COPALIB/ STARTS

imgur.com/a/0hRl3
imgur.com/a/0hRl3
imgur.com/a/0hRl3
imgur.com/a/0hRl3

sorry for imgur, the filesize was too big for Sup Forums