anime invalidates all other visual entertainment

love england
love wales
love norn

Any runts in?

right here mate

You've got runt.

It's Pickle Rick!

weird how rick and morty has the same kind of ironic humor as Sup Forums yet we're supposed to hate it because of some autists on reddit

This is a message for possibly the best /brit/posters in the world. We need a 12th man here. Where are you? Where are you? Let's be having you! Come on!

wagwan

jog on back then

Rick and Morty is Yank shite

no it's Monkey Dust for me

post full

Ah yes, let me sit down to watch that British TV show I really like

:

just texted the oneitis

dick and dom in da bungalow

Lidl hasn't gotten back to me

up votes uP voTes thats some up votes front page frontpage if i do vote so my self I vote so thats what im talking about front page front page (chorus: ᶠʳᵒᶰᵗ ᵖᵃᵍᵉ) mMMMMᎷM HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Up vote

Just got a boner lads.

go go dick and dom

back to where? you realize Sup Forums loved rick and morty during season 1 right?

And I had one until I saw your post. Swings and roundabouts.

no i didnt

Whatever you say m8

umm yes you did sweaty

only watched episode 1 yesterday and cringed whenever rick opened his mouth
aside from him its pretty similar to cartoon network things really

IM A PUMPKIN, MORTY!!!! *BURP*
PUMPKIN RIIIIIIIIIICKKKKKKK!

woah.....

wish I was intelligent enough to understand this humour.

Sick of seeing this shit now. I've watched one episode and rejected it, but my mate is into it and made me promise to give it another chance. There's no way I'll be able to enjoy it now, after seeing and hearing the same boring faces and memes from it spammed all over the internet.

then i highly suspect you went into the show wanting to hate it considering as i said most of Sup Forums liked it but w/e you say lad. maybe you just don't have a high enough IQ

you're just not smart enough for it, it's ok not everyonecan get the humour

meme meme, meme? MEME!

i only like it when i'm stoned desu, which isn't very often

To be fair

Was anyone ever called 'Delia' before her?

you ever just sit

i'm sitting now

>According to records for the 1901 Irish census, there were 6,260 persons named Delia living that year
Apparently so.

It's good but I'm not a fan of the "ironic" viral marketing.

youtu.be/t8WiGYcMkUg

just seems odd that entire boards like Sup Forums and Sup Forums would love a show then start to hate it when it becomes popular and certain other sites don't know just an observation. memes like rage face went this way as well

It's an Irish name?
intreguing

You need to do some reading mate.
Read up on some existentialist philosophy and absurdist literature. Also add some Narodnaya volya literature to the mix and some advanced qiantum physics books and books on string theory. Better yet- start with the classics.
Only then will you have a chance to truly appreciate the shows subtle humour and complex existential undertones.
Godspeed

not really that funny, Sup Forums is contrarian by its nature

>Read up on some existentialist philosophy and absurdist literature. Also add some Narodnaya volya literature to the mix

boards are NOT one person

they basically are

Maybe a dead British female name like Ethel or Vera. It doesn't sound Irish.

As soon as 9gag touches it, it becomes meme poison. It's sort of like sitting down for a nice big poo, only to discover the seat's all warm from someone else's bum.

damn...

wtf my entire argument... gone

I am Sup Forums

am i alone in thinking that rick and morty looks like a waste of time, not because i dont think it might be funny or clever, but because basically all tv watching is a waste of time, and with the 3 or so series i when theyre on, plus the odd documentary, there isnt enough time to fanny around watching cartoons as an adult?

you're walking through Brum and the squad rolls up on you. What do ?

I think it might be short for Cordelia, which is the name of an English character in Shakespeare's King Lear. So, possibly English.

autism

Fucking Hell Morrissey's changed his tune.

That makes sense.

Sup Forums never entirely loved it. infact im pretty sure it was always labelled reddit the show

>because basically all tv watching is a waste of time

refuse to take this argument seriously from a Sup Forums poster

ah yes. that'll be it

have you actually gone back to see the early episodes? i mean maybe if you're really into animation or whatever there's something great in there for you, and imo there are a few jokes that work
but rick is such a difficult character to have to watch. everything from the 'drunken genius who doesnt give a frick' to the 'god isnt real' at the dinner table and the 'heh, youve probably never heard something so profound, but school sucks'. yeah it is just a cartoon of course but its still difficult to listen to words mumbled through burps
its not like i care if people like it particularly, go ahead its just entertainment, but its really not for me and what some people on a board i don't visit may have said about it 2 or 3 years ago really wont change this

i only browse the chins when im at "work" to get my fix while i should be doing other shit for an hour here and there. When I get out of the office i dont spend much time on here

just sounds like you don't have the intellect to fully engage with the show
there's no shame in that

trying to avoid eating a load of brownies

Wish I was a Roman senator during the height of the empire because a. Having a small willy was a good thing b. I would be rich and c. I could go to orgies

would love to dig my knife into a yank
that feeling of pure joy as I watch the runt squeel as my blade pierces his skin

Yeah, I'm a Rick and Morty fan.
Yeah, I shout "Wubba lubba dub dub" to people wearing Rick and Morty merch.

So what? I do it because they're like me. They see the world for what it really is. When I utter that phrase to a fellow fan, it's with the understanding that we're both in this thing together. We can both understand things at a deeper level.

People make jokes about how Rick and Morty fans pretend to be more intelligent, but it's true. We are. And because of this show, this masterpiece, us like minded intellectuals can interact and communicate without having to acknowledge those lesser people.
Yeah, I'll eat szechuan sauce off the ground. Because that's what Rick would have done, and I think of myself as a Rick, as any intelligent fan would.

Thank you Daniel Harmon. Thank you Justin Roiland. Thank you for giving us a community where we can all move forward to a better tomorrow through science and comedy.
Thank you.

if you are making a post like this i assume you are either not "an adult" or have a lot more free time than you would like to admit. some people spend their time posting online, some people spend it watching dumb things on telly, lets not throw stones in glass houses.

this could be it im not a stem student

how did rick and morty become such a meme

romans only liked small willies cause they were nonces

i handle a lot of financial information at work ifi get caught on anything even remotely non work related they'll penetrate my tight bung hole

I enjoy posting on Sup Forums about how activity x is a waste of one's time

*puts my hand on your shoulder*
You're wasting your time fellow *BUUUURP* rick

might watch blade kino 2049

Oh yeah? Spoken to one have you then? Or are you just projecting because you're a nonce that likes small willies? Jog on

love the website reddit but cannae stand that rick and morty shite

>might watch blade kino 2049

think the problem most people like you have is that you take the show far too seriously. there are two sides of the same coin when you talk about rick and morty fans/critics. you have the psuedo-intellectual fans who think its some brilliant commentary or whatever and then you have people who think its trying to be some super edgy philosophical show that falls flat

its a comedy cartoon show, thats all it is it really is and all it really tries to be. you might not like it doesn't matter to me im not super crazy about the show its just a common theme i've noticed from people who talk about it

Worth it

Got a rare surname lads, how rare is yours? forebears.io/surnames/

grandfather was a roman senator and he nonced me when i was a kid

Not looking forward to halloween lads, i just know every cunts is going to dress up as pennywise the clown

i work in a management consultancy, and it would probably be the same for me, but i always get everything done and have been there a couple of years, so i tend to just take myself into a quiet room with my morning coffee and shit post for an hour after ive made sure im on top of my emails and stuff for the morning

What's your surname?