ITT: Post your favorite Family Guy moment

You have to have liked at least ONE joke from this shitty show, right? Post it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n7bVLdfDiGk
youtu.be/Hb6mWt3SqIM
google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiy7PaKodfSAhWl1IMKHT52ABoQuAIIHTAA&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sN09bYZj3Y&usg=AFQjCNH223rWgZQr4ESoT_ixpzHSWPKd6Q&sig2=_MoTiyp6kXZ9Uxs9FxBAfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=c9vj54Jr0s0&list=RDZbidLLVRBKA
youtube.com/watch?v=UiOx7h3eOZY
youtube.com/watch?v=b7ZbPi3WmNU
youtube.com/watch?v=sKQfPsPyoWg
youtube.com/watch?v=fZgu52KbxFs
youtube.com/watch?v=HKmH0CBlfzE
youtube.com/watch?v=PZpVEKrLJF8
youtube.com/watch?v=1EFA5p4WwXQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Am i the only one that likes this show on here? I think its had plenty of great moments

Any and all jew jokes

When Brain and Stevie go back in time or to different universe and see Peter and hid friends from an old episode of Family Guy. I liked that.

Also when Peter find out he is retard and when got into argument with a 13 year-old and beat the shit out of him, felt very satisfying.

The ipecac scene is good too.

I like Stevie as evil genius baby. Homosexual baby that likes big black dick is not as funny to me.

Cleveland show was better

youtube.com/watch?v=n7bVLdfDiGk

This is the only Family Guy joke I legit laughed out loud at.

FG is good for the sheer absurdism of some of the jokes.

I liked it up to about season 9. There's a few, very few, golden nuggets every now and then though. But it's mostly garbage. And I mean garbage.

Not so much funny as much as I just smiled

youtu.be/Hb6mWt3SqIM

Never made me laugh even once.

It is brain cancer. I promise you.

Peter Griffin

Self described....hugonaut...whatever that means

>muh american dad is good and family guy is bad circle jerk

We get it

Who are you quoting tho

This whole board

It could be anything, it could even be a boat!

I like it, there are some jokes that just don't land but for the most part I really enjoy it.

I can't remember the last one but the most recent one that really stuck with me is where Peter goes to a cut scene about Lois forgetting groceries or something but the cut scene goes to Lois pinching Peter's ear demanding he tell the audience he's making it up and he was actually the one that forgot the groceries.

If anyone remembers what episode it's from that'd be a great help, I couldn't find it.

That's a good one. I don't think anyone disagrees with early family guy being good.

google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiy7PaKodfSAhWl1IMKHT52ABoQuAIIHTAA&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sN09bYZj3Y&usg=AFQjCNH223rWgZQr4ESoT_ixpzHSWPKd6Q&sig2=_MoTiyp6kXZ9Uxs9FxBAfQ

when they bully meg

youtube.com/watch?v=c9vj54Jr0s0&list=RDZbidLLVRBKA

This is probably the best joke/episode:
youtube.com/watch?v=UiOx7h3eOZY

Remember that time I pretended to be gay?

It took a nose dive around the middle, but it's pretty good now, definitely better than the first 4 seasons at this point

Bullying Meg stopped being funny to me a while, seems like abuse now.

shut up, Meg

Not even the faintest smirk. There's no joke

>a boat's a boat, but the mystery box... it could be anything! it could even be a boat!

That episode has lots of good bits.

>What's my name? Uhhh...Pea.....Tear......Griffin.....yeah, Peter Griffin.

>I'm Huck Finn. What's half of your name?
>Jim

This the clip?
youtube.com/watch?v=b7ZbPi3WmNU

Have you all forgotten the s1 episode where Peter cancels Stewie's birthday party at Cheesy Charlie's?
The story that he tells Lois about why it happened is great.

There's also Homicide: Life on Sesame Street, which I think might be one of the best bits, as well.
youtube.com/watch?v=sKQfPsPyoWg

No, it's just a scene with Peter and Lois, I think the background is black or dark red.

Most of the songs they've done are really good.

this is one of my favourites
youtube.com/watch?v=fZgu52KbxFs

If she says Mrs Dash I'm gonna lose it

Been watching recent episodes and left me in a foul mood. There just in bad taste.
Had a dream they called Joe a bag of meat and he had a mental breakdown
Woke up real sad

>Come hither and give heed!

Woah buddy I dont swing that way

>200 dollars! That's more than I spent on all that handsome cream!

youtube.com/watch?v=HKmH0CBlfzE

The "Heil Hitler!" out of nowhere always, always gets me.

The guy who voiced Satan also does Mr. Ratburn on Arthur.

There's something charming about how shitty the animation was. The new ones are so clean and perfect.

Family Guy was decent before Seth Macfartlene began injecting all sorts of his retarded politics into it.

Just remembering that topic now with Arthur.Working at a summer camp a few years ago, it's astonishing to see the difference in the animation. They switched animation companies for season 16 and it looked a bit wonky compared to my childhood days.
>youtube.com/watch?v=PZpVEKrLJF8
There is something homely about the older Family Guy animation, but the reruns on the CW don't look so great on the 4k TV compared to the newer stuff.

It looks like they're using symbols now- probably Toonboom (which is the new flash)

It looks bad, but I'm such an animation geek I'm the only one who notices.

It is kinda mildly uncanny. Too smooth.

Agreed.

youtube.com/watch?v=1EFA5p4WwXQ