Watch movie with gf. She keeps asking questions

>Watch movie with gf. She keeps asking questions.
>Watch movie with sister. She pulls out her phone and doesn't pay attention.
>Watch movie with mom. She keeps yelling and screaming, when it's not even a horror movie. She also asks questions.
>Watch movie with brother. "This movie would be perfect if it wasn't for the digital blood."

Why are women so terrible at watching movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=D_P-v1BVQn8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

women don't meet things halfway, and movies demand a level of willingness and good faith on the part of the viewer.

FPBP

>watching movies with women
This is why I've never took a woman on a date to the movies. They either want to see a chick flick, some shitty romcom, or they'll just bitch and moan.

This movie is terrible for everyone without autism

Nice dubs

HOWEVER

>She keeps asking questions.

>she's engaged in the work and wants to explore it through discussion
>this is a bad thing

No wonder you're in an open relationship but she's the only one allowed to sleep with others.

So you like spoonfeeding a whole movie to someone that's never watched it and won't experience it for the first time again?

>Protecting this hard
>Being this much of a faggot

asking questions during a movie is never okay fag

yeah that's why

>watching film, just a bit after half of it passed
>mom sits down and asks what's it about

Every time.

Theatres make good first date places, gives you a chance to break down the touch barrier immediately. The only woman I ever seriously watch movies with is a lesbian.

Because women are like retarded versions of people.

witness

Why do women have smaller feet?

Well, its hard to appreciate something when you dont really have the capacity to think.

They are spoiled human beings that think because they are appreciated for their beauty and many men desire them they can do whatever they want so if she doesn't like the movie she will say it and won't pretend that she likes it. And if that bother you and argue with her, ok, then tonight you won't fuck. And the next time be sure to chose a movie she likes or then she won't go to the cinema with you and she will say to you that you can go with your friends because she doesn't go to the cinema to watch a movie that she doesn't like.

No dubs for a weak pope

My gf goes to the cinema everytime I ask her to.
Same with my ex

>This movie would be perfect if it wasn't for the digital blood

What kind of autist says this during a movie?

>having a relationship with your ex at the same time with your gf

that's literally impossible

>Theatres make good first date places

That is the worst dating advice ever.

First date is all about building chemistry, how the fuck are you going to do that by sitting silently next to each other.

A movie date is the most boring, passive shit ever. Do something exciting.

>Watch movie with gf. She has no interest in it. She keeps asking questions.
>Watch movie with sister. She has no interest in it. She pulls out her phone and doesn't pay attention.
>Watch movie with mom. She has no interest in it. She keeps yelling and screaming, when it's not even a horror movie. She also asks questions.
>Watch movie with brother. We share similar interests. "This movie would be perfect if it wasn't for the digital blood."

If people are genuinely uninterested in something they will use the above "subtle" social cues to let you know, user. Try picking a movie them womanfolk can relate to or at least peak their interest before sitting them down.
There are plenty of guys that will straight up walk away from you if you try to get them to watch a shit film. it has nothing to do with reproductive organs.

Stay salty.

>peak their interest

fine pique. Happy? I also missed two capitalizations so far.

To be fair, I usually get to know a woman pretty well before asking her out on a date. The movie is just an excuse to physically engage her.

I had a first date at a theater and hours later I got laid. She was a little too easy.

fuck no

go for a walk in the park or get coffee or some shit

These women are obviously not interested in the same things as you and are asking questions to catch up and take interest.

or they just don't care

why don't you just find better women to watch a movie with?

>Watch movie with mom. She keeps yelling and screaming, when it's not even a horror movie
Is this common? My mother does that too.

Whenever I would watch a movie with my mom, she'd pass out pretty early on.

I'd do that too if my son was a namefaggot.

women don't put any effort into conversations either, so might as well go to a movie

Look, I many times go to the cinema to watch a movie that yeahhh it's ok but that I'm not really interested in it. And I do it because my friend or friends want to watch that movie, I do it primarily to meet with my friends and because you sometimes has to do things you don't like but your friends do like them.

I'm talking about my experience with my ex, and she couldn't do nothing she didn't like, like watching a movie that she doesn't like, and she didn't care about sharing other people interests.

I know that I can't say that all women are like that but I suspect that a great part of them are like that. Because I have heard the same things from many people.

And the reason is what I said. They always think their are special. Specially when they are young (15-25). And if you are a normal guy that try to always talk about things and try to make things in a reasonable and civic way, they take advantage of you.

You've had a bad run of women mate.

I get the group mentality thing as far as sharing in somebody else's interests, but have you honestly sat through something torturous just to hang out with a buddy?

No double X-chromosomes = no appreciation for THESE DUBS

yes, I watched fucking movies with her and her gay friend that I wouldn't even watch the trailer.

Minigolf is top-tier first date activity
You're able to talk about stuff but you also have something to do if there's ever an awkward silence and it's always fun

>Watch movie with Sup Forums, "Check these."

weak

check'em

movies are a personal experience, they are not made to be watched with other people

Can't argue with that. Digital blood even managed to ruin Dredd.

Yeah you're right, which is why we don't see large, communal spaces made to watch them as a group.

>she couldn't do nothing she didn't like

I had a date to toy story 3

As the toys were about to fall to their doom, tears building up on my face, I glance over to my date to see her fast asleep

Normies are retarded

Seeing a movie with friends is really fun, provided you don't have retarded friends who talk through the whole thing.

its peeke you unfrosted pop tart

>Take women to popcorn flicks especially horror so when they freak out they hold on to you like a big guy protector.
>Take bros to watch kino so afterwards you can discuss the intellectual aspects of the movie.

Easy solution user

>watch American Psycho
>get dubs
???

not just movies. They're only really good at farting babies out their disease holes, a bit too good at it given the rampant overpopulation that's killing the planet

>>protecting this hard
What did he mean by this

Fuck watching movies with women. Even when I let them choose, they either ignore the movie or choose some fucking chick flick they've seen a million times.

Watch movie with brother. "This movie would be perfect if it wasn't for the digital blood."

You're brother sounds alright. Was it Kick-Ass 2, John Wick, or Dredd?

>choose some fucking chick flick they've seen a million times.
holy fucking this

not always a chick flick, but they always a movie they've already seen a lot

>digital blood
fuck I just rewatched a movie that I used to like and it had horrible digital blood, I just cant remember right now

Double 8s. Very nice.

Reminder to go to pet stores with dog petting available for the first date

>Watch movie with brother. "This movie would be perfect if it wasn't for the digital blood."

so you were watching john wick with women and expecting ... what?

FAT PENIS BEST PENIS

This is actually a very good post. Women want complete assurance on everything, I have noticed, especially since I started working with them.

Molymeme was right when he said they'll vote for security over freedom

You think that's bad?
>Go to my parent's house with gf
>Watch Sicario on Hulu with brother, who came over before us
>Dad, Mom, little sisters(3), gf, and sister in law sit with us as the credits roll
>The women pick Nightcrawler on Netflix because Jake Gyllenhaal is "hot", but whatever, it's a good movie
>They keep talking during the movie
>Dad complains it's boring
>One of my sister keeps complaining he looks weird in the movie
>They keep talking and bitching until they change it to a Kevin James movie
>Brother disappears
>Comes back and brings me to the spare bedroom
>He found the old GameCube and hooked it up
>We play SSBM

Our dad used to have great taste in movies, but living with four women has turned him into a pleb.

>tfw hanging out with chill girl over this past weekend
>tfw starting to like her and she likes me too
>tfw she's got a pretty rough past and I don't want to push her into anything especially since she had a pretty awful breakup with her last boyfriend (he actually attacked her)
I feel so conflicted man, on one hand I love hanging out with her but on the other I'm afraid she might get hurt or something.

you're a pussy

John Wick

Each of these were on separate occasions. The movie I watched with my sister was that Jennifer Lawrence movie, Joy I think it was called. She picked it.

>implying the only way to communicate while watching movies is to ask questions

What does this have to do with watching movies?

>tfw dat feelll
>tfw wut doo????
>tfw halp me an my feeels

future cuck. she will fuck her ex behind your back. source: me, I'm one of those guys who fucks girls like that.

With my siblings it's the opposite. My twin sister is a tomboy though, and we pretty much love the same stuff. The only think we disagree on is mayonnaise. That shit is nasty.

My little brother is a fucking pleb who loves the Transformer franchise(first movie was okay), hates any movie that makes you think, and hates dialog. I've seen the little queer watching Avengers once. He skipped to all the fight scenes and watched nothing else.

>but living with four women has turned him into a pleb

Honestly, watching Nightcrawler with anyone is wrong. It's a movie that's best enjoyed alone.

>watch shit and expect people to pay attention

literally fucking what

>Joy

M O P K I N O
O
P
K
I
N
O

>Minigolf
autistic

>Watching movies with anyone besides your kinobro
People actually do this?

lol this

tfw I am my kinobro

That's just mom shit user, not all women do that. It's like your dad peeking in as you sit there in your Cheeto crusted underwear playing video games. "Hey son! Are ya winning?"

This is some redpill shit, you insecure faggot

Eh not him but i watched it with my mom and we both enjoyed it. My mom's got pretty good taste though. Showed me Alien when I was like 6 because she thought I'd like it. Still my favorite movie.

>watch literally any movie with mother of her choice
>she cries

>watch movie with mother of my choice
>she complains

>watch average movie with mother
>wow that was really good!!

>doesn't understand meaning of cuck

>gf is asking questions, which is annoying but at least means she's engaged
>mom's screaming, which at least means she's entertained
>brother: "Dude like digital blood LMAO but perfect otherwise LMAO"
Yeah, the brother pretty much sounds like the most insufferable of the three

The character of Patrick Bateman is criticizing sexism, not condoning it. I don't expect retards to understand American Psycho though.

>people who ask questions during movies

I DONT KNOW I HAVEN'T SEEN IT

PERHAPS IF WE WATCH THE ANSWERS WILL BE REVEALED

You're a fucking autistic retard. Also, what makes you think American Psycho is relevant at all in this thread? OP is clearly using the image to show his disdain.

How fucking new are you? I bet you're the one making all the stupid get posts in this thread. Faggot.

>Condoning digital blood

I'm no sexist, but this is so accurate

>watch movie with anyone
Haha just kidding. Another night drinking alone

m.youtube.com/watch?v=D_P-v1BVQn8

I watched it with my dad and it was ok but how the fuck i am supposed to know that before watching it

>watch movie with best friend
>he keeps asking questions

Why are men do terrible at watching movies?

I've come to terms with the fact that I can't watch anything or share anything regarding media with anyone except my brother. Sharing with anyone else usually ends up with me being disappointed in how coarse they are or even my opinion of the thing being spoiled.

>>all his family are morons
>>he's smart

kek. sure thing kuk.

>Implying OP is pissed about his brother's quote
Retard. He said why are women terrible at watching movies, not why women and brothers.

gonna see john wick with my kinobro tomorrow

Your mom just wants to talk to you, no need to be a dick

>me and friend watching The Force Awakens back when it released
>neither of us has seen any of the previous Star Wars
>he keeps asking me questions about the lore

I really want to see the train of thought people have in these situations.

ikr. I fingerbanged the last chick I took a movie and her cunt stank the place out. I felt horrible not just for myself but for the rest of the audience that had to smell this

You're anonymous dude, just call him your bf. Good choice of fuck flick though, keanu is definite boner material

Most people can't sit and watch movies these days without looking at their phones. The only time they aren't distracted by their cellphones is when they are watching a movie on one.

>Not just getting drunk and/or high on the first date and repeating for every subsequent date
Plenty