Biggest weakness is water

>biggest weakness is water
>invade a planet that is 71% water

why?

Demons, Holy Water, blah blah blah.

It's the only reason you can rationalize this movie.

theres no credible evidence to the meme that they are demons. The aliens have invisible spaceships

Because cheap ass looking cg aliens make good cannon fodder

at some point they say that this is not an invasion. they are not invading. they are gathering specimens.

why did the star wars people go to Mustafar when its lava?

>biggest weakness is no oxygen
>invade moon with no oxygen

>Its is a volcanic planet. You will be safe there.

night shamalam said they were demons.
Maybe he didn't originally write it like that, this.
Still doesn't explain how all the aliens were fought back, was the a priest by every faucet?

Either they're demons in a story about a faithless preacher seeing "signs and miracles", or they're aliens too retarded to realize the planet rains death...

Can't believe I never even thought about the rain... I do browse 4-chin,so there to go

other than your head cannon and M. night after the fact making up bullshit, what evidence in the actual movie is there that they are demons? And if they are demons are they flying up from hell on space ships?

for the 29% that isn't water?

Here's the greentext

>Aliens are completely naked, no suits. They have hooves for feet.
>We never really saw Alien Ships, or anything on the news about orbiting UFOs over the planet.
>The crop circles could be easily interpreted as demon sigils use to summon them, or as signs to their arrival.
>We have the paranormal moment, where the dying wife tells the Reverend her premonition of telling Merril to swing away.
>Aliens getting defeated in the middle east. Yes, there is water there. But more importantly Religion is strong there.
>The little girl's birth being describe as a miracle and her being like an angel. Don't know the exact quotes. But the girl drinks the water, doesn't ever really finishes it. Making it holy.
>Alternatively, Reverend could have blessed his house in turn making the water from the faucets be holy.

not to mention it could help understand a lot of the inconsistencies,

>Why didn't they bring weapons, or any other sort of technology like space suits?
>Why would they attack a planet that's made 70% of water if that is what they are weak to?, the moisture alone in some parts of the world would have made their skin very heavily irritated.
>We never see any sort of transportation, or mode of travel. They are always kinda there. You could argue star trek type transporters I guess. But if they had that, then how was one of them trapped so easily in the M. Night's house.

bra its obvious thinking isn't your strong suit, stick to capeshit

>what evidence
how about the fuckin writer said so.
What are you so argumentative on an anonymous board?
Did you want everyone to agree with you on the thread you started?

what space ships? the ones that are never shown?

>Scene looks convincing for the majority of the time
>Totally fuck up the CGI in one shot

The hell?

That doesn't explain how people all over the world were using water to fight them.

>We never really saw Alien Ships, or anything on the news about orbiting UFOs over the planet.
wrong. they show birds run into invisible ships that are hovering over a city

>biggest weakness is water
>have capabilities to travel the stars
>surely have encountered other sources of water
>invade planet with no personal protective equipment, even though scans obviously show water on the surface

really make me autism.

>could have blessed his house in turn making the water from the faucets be holy.
Makes sense,alot of people get their house blessed, you buy one that was blessed 30 yrs ago. Well, not OP, he's never gonna be able to afford a house.

That scene when the spooky dude just walks past still kinda freaks me out. I thought it was a weird thriller up until that point and it really caught me off guard.

In the final scene with the alien there are a few frames where you can see its back, which has a rams head/baphomet tattoo

For natural resources you stupid fuck

they show birds hitting into invisible somethings, not necessarily space ships.

you should probably go back to redd it

This movie is a modern classic.

swing away merrel

writer & director is indian
maybe he didnt realize how much water there is on earth. theres hardly any in india, i think

>Earth is 71% water
>Humans are 71% water
Coinkidinky? I think not

You can see some sort of tattoo/scarification on the front in the OP pic too. Not sure what it is.

>The hell?
Nigger

>the aliens use water as fuel.
>the ground teams get extra hazard pay for dealing with such a caustic chemical.

>Humans
>biggest weakness is no air
>go to planets with no air
???

Mel Gibson's acting at the dinner scene near the end is my favorite performance piece from any movie. How he breaks down in the middle of eating is some of the greatest acting I have ever seen.

they arent aliens

they are demons

interdimensional demons

since we live on a domed flat plane E.T.s are just a joke by the eternal jew to make you a fedora tipping heathen with zero empathy

>mel gibson knows the truth hence why he did this 10/10 flck

What the fuck else would be invisible just sitting there in the sky for a bird to fly into?

Demon portal.
Only soulless being can pass through them. Everything else just smacks into what looks like an invisible wall.

Yeah, this movie's plot didn't make much sense, but the acting more than made up for it.

They're weak against fluoride, not water. Regular is fine but fluoridated water kills them. That's why the gummint adds it to our water.

>>M'Knight confirmed for red-pilled.

nothing in the text of the film says they are demons, other than metaphorically. you are retarded and so is this thread

Because once upona time a guy wrote a movie about ghosts with with a good twist, and everyone was impressed and it made alot of money for alot of people.
So the studio heads in their never ending quest for more profits, summoned this story teller to their chambers and demanded he make more of these films, and demanded that each have a major twist in the end.
they surrounded the story teller wit hapless yes men whos only job was to do as they were told and get the movies made.
Unfortunately the story teller wasnt that clever, he had good ideas for movies, about an invasion of creatures the viewer would be unsure the origin of.
A mysterious plague that turned people suicidal and a village surrounded by a haunted forest.
these movies didn't require stupid twists, but the greedy studio heads wouldnt listen, and the once acclaimed story teller became a laughing stock to anyone with a brain

Pic?

This isn't a movie, it's kino.

It flourid, turns out the government was the good guys all along. Also Alex Jones was an alien shill.

Maybe they ran out of gas and landed on the closest planet and hoped it wouldn't be full of water, but then they get there and they're like "Shit shit shit" and all they can do is just run around naked and make stupid circles in crops in hope that other aliens will see them and come pick them up

wait, so wouldn't they all die when it's foggy in the morning?

they should have died pretty quick because there is moisture in the air, especially in the summer

They're not Aliens, they're demons. Mel Gibson is a priest, he blessed the water, how do you still not understand the twist when its made by the twistmiester himself.

>unfiltered freshwater kills aliens
>people are still lost

How long until Knight ties all of his films together into the Shyamalan cinematic universe?

Last effort to living on a somewhat hospitable planet

>Master interstellar travel
>no guns or nuke level weapons
>not weaponizing your natural poison to take out humans on a massive scale
It's clear from this stupidity that their plan was never to take over the planet or kill humans, but it was to watch them and fap any chance they got.
>basically /r9k/ with invisibility

>the moisture alone in some parts of the world would have made their skin very heavily irritated.
wasn't there video of one in south america?
why didn't it's skin fucking melt in the humid ass climate?

Actually the birds fly into something, which may or may not be an invisible spaceship or other object.

Some priest just blessed an ocean.

lmao

I bet they were mostly fucked in places like Egypt.

>BRO why go to the MOON where there aint no air bro, we cant breath there bro!

is that possible?

He ruined Last Air Bender all by himself.
The truth is he cant write yet still tries to write his own movies.

ayy lmao

He's wearing a fucking suit you ass, unlike the aliens.

So they built space suits so they could survive the atmosphere?

Like the fucking aliens in Signs should have.

>biggest weakness is radiation
>wants to mess around in the space

why?

>Biggest weakness is bullets
>Go to war against a country with a limitless number of bullets
WTF HUMANS

>biggest weakness is radiation
Pretty sure knives to the face is a bigger problem than radiation.

>There is literally water vapour in the air at all times

They should have started melting the second they appeared by this logic; not to mention they would be breathing it in. They are CLEARLY satanic demons

the only way i can think is that they never encountered water before, idk

Desperation. This was clearly stated in the movie. Their planet had run out of food/natural resources.

>Invades planet with no ships, no armies, no weapons, not even any clothes

Yeah
Nah

maybe they were using the refugee tactic for their invasion