Can't bin the Flynn

This is our next Vice President.
What do you think of him Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/07/09/a-curveball-in-trumps-veep-search-hes-seriously-considering-a-retired-general/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Quite the display of strength. Something trump can never have enough of - excellent pick

FBI user was right again

seems like something governor conway would do

HE'S A FUCKING WHITE MALE!

was this confirmed?

literally who cares

VP is an almost useless position

He's running as Clinton's VP?

except they can help pull swing states

Semi-confirmed.
I think someone with military experience is just what Trump needs to help him destroy ISIS.
Good choice.
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/07/09/a-curveball-in-trumps-veep-search-hes-seriously-considering-a-retired-general/

Yeah, ain't it grand?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?

That nose is suspicious as fuck

Can we please have Major Webb, USMC (ret) as Veep?

Please?

Trump/Flynn sounds like winning.
Can't skin the Flynn

Trump/Gingrich would lose what is special about the Trump phenomenon. Same with Christie or Cruz. Need New blood. Then watch Hillary rope in some hack.

Last thing we need is another Hibernian in the white house.

Gov. Mike Pence of Indiana faggot

Stop shilling these threads

He was fired from DIA because he is a shitty leader

intel officers are jokes and not men, infantry only.

Wish it was Mattis.

The veep nom has one job: to throw down in the veep debate. Know who did that well -twice? Joseph Robinette Biden Jr.

It's time to #DealInFlynn

Well if thats the case then he should pick Christie. he was god tier going after hillary and obongo during the primaries.

I thought Flynn gets it, but am worried having learned the guy co-authored a book with the notorious Neocon war-hawk Michael Ledeen.

There's a story about Flynn in the Washington Post today, and it isn't a kosher smear-job, and that too is troubling.

It's a major red flag -- among dozens and dozens of red flags that keep popping up around Trump. With jews, you lose.

Trump's entire case right now is that he's not Hilary Clinton.

What if that book was strictly militarily or some other political subject? The hell would I know, but it doesn't always have to be Kosher even though it might stink at first.

If there are jews involved, it's bad. Stop trying to rationalize. Jews are the enemy in every and all cases, forever for eternity.

On the other hand, he's a regular contributor to Russia Today. Good sign in my book.

>Mike Pence
this seems possible seeing how he is an ovious pick but wasnt on the latest "short list"

Newt will not be it. I like him but he would be a distraction and a target for liberals and wouldnt add any support to the campaign

I still think it will be Sessions

No. Palin sank the gop in '08.

cant flinch the flynn

>no CIB

into the trash

i pray to god that he is the vp

WITH FLYNN - YOU WIN

Close... but no...

>regular contributor to kiked out and nigger loving media outlet
>good sign

Jim Mattis is a nice guy IRL.

So we have an FBI guy? ... wow

actually really makes you think

He smiles like a faggot. Does this appeal to crossover demmofaggots?

>a fucking powerful cis white male military man

Yeah, no way thats gonna attract swing voters

Perhaps Donald should get Melania as his VP then.

Wait is this the general that wanted closer cooperation with Russia? Would be a great indication that Trump hasn't sold out to the neocons.

Sign the petition to formally recognize Black Lives Matter as a terrorist organization;{

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization