Has there ever been an athlete more disappointing than Derrick Rose?

Has there ever been an athlete more disappointing than Derrick Rose?

Grant Hill
Ryan Leaf
Akili Smith
Kwame Brown
etc.

Rose won an MVP

Balotelli

len bias OD'd
Greg Oden
that other dude on the blazers with a million knee issues

he will rise again

Johnny Manziel, Yohann Gourcuff

Second makes me legit sad, so much ability and such a nice lad but pressure and uncouth French nigs ruined him

BRoy, Anthony Bennett, the list goes on

everyone that hasn't made it to the NBA and everyone who hasn't won an MVP

>Grant Hill

Poor fucking Grant Hill. That guy probably would've been a top 10 all time if he wasn't so beset by injury.

No one with any sense in their head expected anything but what Manziel gave us on and off the field in the NFL

crazy how an undersized QB who was nothing special as a passer and suddenly facing NFL tier defenders who were all just as fast or faster than him was suddenly shit

and it's not like everyone didn't already know he was a basket case off the field

I wish Jerry Jones drafted him just for resulting comedy

JaMarcus Russell.

Ryan Leaf. At least Rose won a MVP, Leaf just threw interceptions and did coke.

Lonzo Ball still needs his dad to wipe his ass.

apparently chicago people still love this nigger, i'll never be able to understand why

When my jersey getting retired bros?

Cant top that this one off

And this is why you don't give pity/fatigue MVPs away
People expected far too much out of a slightly above average, injury prone player whose greatest accomplishment was literally just not being named Lebron one year

>blazers took this guy over KD

Does it matter? Either way they have 0 championships and he flees to the Warriors

The 2000 NBA playoffs proved that the NBA will never let the Blazers near another ship. It's too bad the massive amounts of refball in the 2000 WCF was so quickly forgotten because of 2001

He wasn't bad outside of his knee injurys.
There is no way he was a worse pick than darco over melo

>10 year olds

len bias

Hulk was pretty shit even though he looked awesome and did look like the hulk a bit.

Bo Jackson

Warriors could have had Kobr or Nash

>Johnny Manziel

You probably thought Tim Tebow was going to be a superstar too huh?

Jon Singleton was worse

Mark Appel was a bummer

Brandon Roy?

Jay Williams (Duke boi)
2truu Grant Hill would've been GOAT tier
woah hey both went to Duke wtf

The answer is undoubtedly Tracy McGrady

JaMarcus Russell. He could throw the ball 80 yards on his knees

He was incredible outside of his knee injuries. That’s why he is a bust. Because his knee injuries ruined his career

Your mom can take 80 dicks on her knees bish

>watches 30for30 once

He gave us bulce fans some good memories and hope for a while. Hope he finds some peace in his limitations an finally told his big-mouthed brothers to fuck off and stop creating unnecessary drama.

This. That guy had all of the talent in the world and then some.

You ever see a Browns draft pick? They don't even win MVP

amen

Walton?

>idiots who ruined their careers with drugs
>idiots who ruined their careers doing wheelies on superbikes the week after getting their motorcycle license

those losers deserved everything they got. Grant Hill and Sterling Sharpe dindu nuffin they good boys.

nail yakupov was drafted first overall with the expectation that he'd be a 50 goal scorer

he's scored 60 goals in his six-season career

he also had the ability for coaching staff to hand him blank dvds and he would come back the next day and tell them everything he learned

>d rose
>d rose
>d rose
>d rose
>d rose
>d rose
>d rose (d rose)

crazy how him and beasley were #1 and #2 pick that year and both were huge busts for completely opposite reasons

to be fair, no one expected bennett to be the #1 pick. at BEST he was projected at #4, but his range was around 12-15.

Posting the biggest Hypebabby disappointment of all time

>when you've been 14 for 15 years

If Ralph Sampson doesn't fuck his head up in boston the entire course of NBA history is completely changed. The original twin towers made the lakers their bitch with relative ease and the only team that had a front court that could compete was boston. Hakeem at least would have more than 2 rings.

Grant Hill is the other one. Dude was Lebron before Lebron.

This. He was physically the GOAT that could make any shot on the court. He was just not that into it. Didn't have the drive or toughness. Others like Hill or Rose had bodies that broke. TMac just didn't give enough fucks.

TMac's career was exactly what it should have been. A lazy-eyed 6'8" slasher expected to guard actual two guards. My knees hurt just thinking about it.

I've never seen anyone who had his max level offensive output. His ceiling was higher than anyone else to play in the NBA.

Oldfags will remember. This guy was poised to be the GOAT. He was so fucking good that it's painful to even think of what happened to him.

Johnny fuckin Manlet, that insufferable cunt deserved every bit of it and more.

is that a euphemism for chugging prometh with codeine all day?

>Grant Hill
He still had a better career than Rose, though. Not as good as it should have been, but still legit. Also, here's my pick.

He was a bigger bust, but no one besides Al Davis thought that that stupid, fat asshole would be decent.

He won an MVP and took an average Bulls team to the ECF.
He was also hailed as the next face of the NBA before his knees gave up on him.

OKC and their so called big 3

Those two and three guards couldn't guard T-Mac either. Guy was absolutely unstoppable when he felt like taking over.
Also T-Mac was an alright defender

35 points in 13 (13) seconds

ONLY ONE MENTION OF ANTHONY BENNETT. SHAME.

rose had a hard life. he grew up in a war zone and still achieved. his body betrayed him. he is worthy of respect unlike most nba divas. oh and anthony bennett can't get on the court in the turkish second division. QED.

>meme bias
I get you retarded watch 30 for 30 but he cant be dissapointed beside dying.

Greg orden and other are more dissapointing because they actually played thier profession

Other way around

ok time out *beep beep beep* let's go back.

Is Grant Hill black or white? This always bothered me.

Who was that kid drafted by the Celtics who ODed after the draft?

You hear all the time from NBA guys that if Derrick Coleman gave a shit he could of been an all time top 10 PF. But he was happy playing just hard enough to get paid.

With Rose the bulls at least saw him reach his potential before injuries betrayed him. When i think of disappointing its guys who had a shitload of talent but just never took full advantage of it.

What could've been. How many world series and super bowls could he have won?

Shaq would've been the undisputed GOAT if he gave a shit

He would've won something if he concentrated on one sport.

fuck you
d rose will dunk on curry in the finals

Len Bias and there is nobody close
Nigga gets drafted and then immediately dies himself

He won MVP(though this was anti-Lebron backlash). But did get an average team to the ecf.

yeah, easily you dumbass. he won an MVP and played at a high level before getting killed by injuries. not really his fault he has terrible legs

still got it desune

If Derrick Rose is disappointing, then what is Blake Griffin?

2 and 0 respectively, RBs don't win super bowls.

Mid/high ceiling, mid output. Disappointing yes, bust absolutely not a bust

Latest one can't even win a game