Civilization

When was the height of civilization and why was it 1950's America?

1930s Germany.

Because you've been look at too much romantic artwork of it recently, take a little break and you'll see there are much grander things in history than just having a regular family. Thats not the peak of civilization

this

>the son is clearly black

Is this a troll thread, OP?

ancient greece

>take a little break and you'll see there are much grander things in history than just having a regular family.

Actually for the average citizen it really is.

Plus 1950's America was the strongest nation in the world at the time, so there's that. I mean, king of the world AND filled with happy families? I'd consider that peak civilization.

>Actually for the average citizen it really is.

If you're going to dream about something, dream big about it. After all, the thread is about heights of civilization here, can't just be thinking about it from an average perspective.

>civilization
>end up picnicking

>bomb fears
>women are literally oppressed - I'm against all this feminism shit but I don't want my girl friend or potential kids to be depressed because they can't do basic shit
>fags are literally oppressed (see above)
>disease widespread
>war
I do like the idealized form of 50s though.

There's no way that's a woman, and there's no way those kids are white.

Don't diminish the value of strong families. Shitty childhoods are strongly correlated with poverty and a tendency for violence in adulthood. It's very much a vicious cycle.

Just look at the state of black Americans. They have been victims to this cycle for a few generations now and their culture is totally dysfunctional. Rampant poverty, violence and broken families.

>Don't diminish the value of strong families

Strong family values are average when looked at in the grand scope of history. It's only recently that family ties have begun to shrink - you guys have such a romantic narrow view fixated on this thing, most likely because it's the last, most recent good times that has happened in our century.

I'm just curious as to the fixation on these seemingly average qualities when compared throughout time. Women need to get back on the leash, yes, but 1950s isn't the only time to do these kinds of things.

Respect for individualism, property rights and capitalism. It was fucking glorious. Leftists ruined everything in the 60s and now America is shit. It's a shame

That's why I also included the bit about America being the dominant nation of the world. I'm pretty sure the peak is at the very top of the mountain.

It's because of how comfy the 50s were that liberals got their way in the 60s

>jitterbug
>holly rollers
>jazz music
>starting of feminism
>rampant materialism
>jew controlled
>destroyed Europe
>plastic spirituality
>mutilation of babies seen as normal and needed to 'punish' them for future sex impulses
>created the baby boomers mind
>believing in democracy
>brainwashed by TV

If any 1950's USA is the seed for the mass decadence of the later decades.

America is not the first civilization to hold close to complete domination over the world

Rome's peak vs Americas peak? Give me a break, my friend. Dream big and shatter that glass ceiling you can't see through

Abundant supplies of sweet light crude, nignog suppression and the Irish and Italian immigrants hadn't started breeding like rates yet. Mostly the oil though, oh and WW2 of course.

That's absolutely true. Every expansion of the welfare state arises out of the same conditions.

>Free market innovation creates an explosion in prosperity

>Leftists obsession with equal outcome over equal opportunity expands the welfare state using newly created wealth

>It appears affordable at first because of massive growth rates in recent years

>In reality the state destroys the mechanisms that created the new wealth in the first place

>The economy goes to shit until state power dwindles enough for a new era of prosperity

>Rinse and repeat.

Its right now. People live longer, eat better, have access to unprecedented amounts of stuff, and have art for all tastes.The reason it does not seem like that is because money is becoming tight and the economic institutions that kept the american middle class employed and with money in their pockets have been systematically destroyed.

tl;dr: Things are great, you are just poor.

It was the 60s when leftists gained massive institutional power and sewed the seeds of decadence

Dude, we were already gone in the 1950s. Do you think the kids of the sexual revolution just appeared out of a magician's hat? They were the progeny of their soulless, materialistic parents.

The US was already well subverted by the 1950s. This was a fact recognized by Leo Strauss and Sayyid Qutb at the time. When you post these pictures, you should understand that you're looking at the first generation of Americans who believed they could just live for pleasure and buy happiness.

We've been in a death spiral ever since.

solution is to gas the leftists

>not Victorian Britain

Just kill yourself, senpai

This. 50s America was second.

We have a lot of stuff but society is still collapsing all around us. We are in an age of decadence. After the current system collapses we will once again build a true individualist society and you'll see how exceptional America really can be

No that is the collectivist mindset. It's certainly a short term solution but it really just restarts the cycle of civilization. We must build a true capitalist society and outcompete the leftists for resources. Only then can we secure a civilization free of institutional power for leftists to seize

Everything looks little plastic somehow, at least to me, in these recolored pictures. But I guess it's the closest to the reality we will ever get.

Because of the liberals.

It's not collapsing...yet. There is a general mood of discontentment and pessimism, this is because there is no gainful employment and prospects about things getting better tomorrow.

Also implying Scotsmen.

>1968
>people born in 1950 as university freshmen
>not a '50s problem
are you very stupid

No...

>Irish and Italian immigrants hadn't started breeding like rates yet.
Uh, actually the 50s is post Irish and Italian boom.

>my wife's som

Shit, parents used to sell the children on the regular. Family values as we currently know them are a middle class Victorian creation.

Germany 1930s

>germany
>ever a good place to be

thats because theres no color information in the original photo, they have to add it in manually for everything. makes it look a bit fake.

>you will never taste the swasticle

>ice crystals
Probably tastes like shit.

>you will never drink at a ϟϟ party

>you will never live in a white NYC

We are at the fall of it that's for sure

What do you mean I cant be a Nazi, mom!

>women are literally oppressed - I'm against all this feminism shit but I don't want my girl friend or potential kids to be depressed because they can't do basic shit

Basic shit like fuck a different nigger every night from age 16 to 28, when she suddenly decides to she needs to get married, without any risk of becoming pregnant while also becoming infected by multiple STDs because "it's 2016 and now it's normal to have them."

Is that what you want your girlfriend and daughters to miss out on?

>he actually believes in the jew media version of the 50s

Brotip: the MUH BOMBS DUCK AND COVER shit is overplayed, in reality back then the Soviets barely had nukes and had 0 delivery capacities. The real fear was after the Cuban Missile Crisis and in the 80s.

>Is that what you want your girlfriend and daughters to miss out on?
Nope. Just want them to be able to pursue a career and go out with friends.
>the Soviets barely had nukes and had 0 delivery capacities.
Soviets had great rockets, just shit guidance.
But no, that's not the point. The fear was there, whether justified or not.

Who the fuck categorizes events based on what year the people involved were born. That's like saying vanity on social media is a 90s problem. Literally doesn't make sense

>ss
user I....

The mid-50s was when the creatures who fled Europe for America in the 30s and 40s began exerting their Marxist retardation onto our populace. The mid-60s is when it began to take hold of young peoples' minds. This is easily traceable by observing immigration records and pop culture.

>>Free market innovation creates an explosion in prosperity

Hardly, the US embraced Keynesianism from the 1940s to 1970s, the so called Golden Era

>SS not koppa koppa
das korps kameraden

The system is collapsing. If it's not obvious to you yet it will be in the future. Historically, the average lifespan of empires is ~250 years, with the last stage being decadence. The United States just so happens to be bankrupt and decadent at 238 years. We are rapidly approaching a paradigm shift. It's very naive to assume things will stay the same forever. It's hard to predict what's next but my fingers are crossed that we dump democracy. It's been a shit system every time it's been tried in history.

Also it's not Scotsman to point out that Americans has strayed very far from it's individualist origins. That's objective fact.

You will never retake Jerusalem from the Muslim invaders in the name of christ.

sure is convenient that the political ideology opposite of yours is the cause of literally everything wrong with the world.

>Just want them to be able to pursue a career and go out with friends.
Erm, they could do those things. Its just that back then women prioritized family over careers. Women also got together and went shopping or others houses to play cards or gossiped on party lines.

>they could do those things
Officially there was nothing stopping them it was more family members stopping them.
>Women also got together and went shopping or others houses to play cards or gossiped on party lines.
Boring shit.

Han Dynasty China. Their cultural impact was so great and widespread that to this day, >90% of China is Han ethnicity.

1950's America couldn't even stay 90% white for two decades let alone two millennia.

Wrong. Keynesianism was first implemented by Hoover as a response to the Great Depression. FDR went balls deep with it and dragged the depression out another decade. After WWII the government rolled back a shit load regulation and taxes and we boomed like a motherfucker. 1965 was when progressivism took over the United States. It's been more or less downhill ever since

What did bongs do after WWII? Oh yeah that's right you guys didn't roll back state control on the economy and GB was shit well into the 80s. You guys had to invent punk rock just to express how shitty your lives were.

Sign the petition to formally recognize Black Lives Matter as a terrorist organization;=

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

>Boring shit.
What did you want them to do then? Drink and fuck around? I'm sure alot of them did that too.

>Drink and fuck around?
Apparently, in your mind, there's two settings. Pious and whore.

Did the rest of the posters just not open or see the picture or are they just goin for it anyway?

1859 to 1913 England

Victorian+Edwardian periods

Nobody cares.

Square windows

>Stress Singularities = Death

I just threw mild and extreme examples at you. You have provided none.

You gotta go back

Might I add that the losers of WWII, Germany and Japan, recovered much quicker than GB post WWII and became the second and third biggest economies in the world within a decade or so. Those countries were ducking devastated. Japan had two cities vaporized for Christ sake. And they still did much better than GB who won the war. How did they manage this? It's because they had their governments destroyed. The United States rebuilt them as free market economies, free from the previous state controls

>>they could do those things
>Officially there was nothing stopping them it was more family members stopping them.

Do you literally believe this bullshit?
You know that exploding necklaces was invented by pedowood, right?
NOBODY forced women to do homestuff, it was the natural order that was created by people doing what they naturally liked most, not what some feminist cuck told them to do because of muhh patriarchy. You fell for the "we need women in the workforce to suppress wages and birth rate" meme. Who prevented Marie Curie from getting the Nobel Price?
> damn this oppressed German women in the picture

Only on pressurized aircrafts.
Yes, we're all familiar with the failure of the Comet.

>Do you literally believe this bullshit?
Nope.

Why does everyone say Hitler was white? He looks like that turkroach Erdogen.

Sorry I didnt realise I was talking to a superior specimen

I agree, we agree.

Wh-what? Sorry, that came off wrong.

>50s
>Not 40s

>Why does everyone say Hitler was white?

Fun fact: Iranians are literally Aryans. There is a lot of jewish divide and conquer bullshit going on.

I wouldn't be too sure about that one.

The whole family is black user

I think America peaked around 2000 tbqh.
Then 9/11 ruined everything.

I long for the 50's.

It really breaks my heart to even think about those times.

My grandpa served in Korea and has tolled me plenty.

Jews are evil.