/ffg/ - Fantasy Football General

Garbage time, lads.

My league has no trade deadline. I'm about to try to pull off a big 3 team trade. Wish me luck!

>Team A wants a good WR
>Team B wants a good RB
>Team B has Robert Woods and I want him but i'm not willing to give up any of my RBs because i'm stingy as fuck
>About to send Larry Fitz to team A, Get Jay Ayaji, Send Ajayi to Team B for Robert Woods
>no idea if it'll work because I can't ask if Woods owner even wants Ajayi because if I do he may just go straight to team A and skip me being the middle man

think itll work?

i dont know how you guys participate in fantasy discussion during the season

the level of retardation you face and constant whining, complaining, jerking off, and begging for help week in and week out, i dont know how the fuck you people deal with this. i dont think its a hyperbole when i say that fantasy football community is probably the most cancerous community in all of sports

If team B is stupid. Teams are gonna stack the box against the Eagles and make Foles beat them.

>the average fantasy football aficionado

>implying this guy doesn't fuck

seriously man. i play in usually two leagues (a friends league and then a 14 team league i find people on reddit for) and pretty much avoid all fantasy discussion during the season until the end if im in the playoffs/championship, and i always remember why i avoid it.

holy shit is the fantasy football community insufferable

fuuuuuuck fine. I really want Woods. What if I offer Mccraffey for Woods? Is that more reasonable? He's the 14th highest scoring RB this season but I can make due without him. I'm desperate for a good WR. Larry Fitz and Adam Thielin aren't cutting it.

Pick one, Non-PPR

Mike Davis @ Dal
Jamison Crowder vs. Den
Robert Woods @ Ten

all you're doing complaining about it, making you just as insufferable as everyone else

I mean you can try it, I just personally wouldn't bite on Ajayi as someone who has Woods and could use another RB (though my league is 3 WR, 2 RB, TE, FLEX and I'm starting Woods). I would NOT give up McCaffrey this week if you were gonna start him. Also Thielen is a WR1 and Fitz is borderline WR1. Woods could have a great game, but if the Titans can't stop Gurley, it doesn't matter. If you really want Robert Woods, do what you have to to make it happen.

Woods. Check out Dallas' home/away splits for run D and Denver's success against slot receivers for more info, though. My thought is on the road against a TEN team that needs a W, the game isn't a blowout and Woods gets ~12 targets and has another blow up game. Meanwhile I could see the WSH-DEN game being low scoring. I have Cousins and Crowder myself, have Crowder benched for Woods and might gamble and play Foles over Cousins. As for Davis, I can see them trying to run a lot to mess with Dallas' pressure, but it failing hard.

who else /finals/ here?
i won both games against my opponent in the regular season. but i'm not very confident i can make it 3-0. :/

>begging for help
this is why i always quit coming into /ffg/ after about week 3

Robert woods. I believe so fucking much in this team. Good QB, one of if not the best RB in league, not the best but one of the best defenses on league, good WR duo in woods and kupp, best kicker in the league. I'm not a Rams fan honestly but since my team is not in the playoffs I'm cheering for them

How the fuck should we know? What we say has no bearing on what happens. Were you the guy in the last thread whining about Robert Woods being on your opponents bench so you couldn't get him? Grow a pair!

Btw you massive faggots, last thread was really fun. That was one of the better /ffg/ threads I've been a part of.

team I'm playing just lost AB and is rolling out Golden Tate, Crabtree and Goodwin against JAX (unless he grabs something off WW). his QB is Alex Smith who he picked up 2 weeks ago. Slumping Jimmy Graham at TE. unfortunately he has Vikings DST against Hundley. and his RBs are Hunt, Howard and Collins (FLEX). I've got Kirk, Keenan Allen, Fitz, Woods, Lev Bell, Dion Lewis, Gronk, Ravens DST. Still not sure who I'm gonna FLEX, have DeMarco Murray, Kerwynn Williams, Sanu, Crowder, etc. nobody I trust. Probably gonna go with Murray because I'm a sucker. Still feeling pretty confident

Well would you rather start fitz or woods then?

You're welcome

Go Kerwyn for flex, ya rube

Who the fuck cares? Sup Forums has dipshits permeating every corner of this goddamn wasteland, fucking SPOILER. That's what makes it fun! You can talk a massive amount of shit and not have to worry about a ban, and you have a safe space away from your league to discuss strategy. There were enough alright people to carry on a reasonably constructive conversation. I've gotten some good advice from here at times. You guys need to drop the elitist attitude because a) there's someone in here that's doing better than you, b) everyone here probably has a decent fantasy team, and c) when you guys drop the holier-than-thou attitude, there's some genuine fantasy knowledge to be had if you pay attention and ask the right questions. Even though I got fucking eliminated yesterday (RIP) I was able to get some really good insight into next season and strengthen my draft strategy. Even though this season was a disaster, I'm really going to miss tinkering with my lineups every week.

Any of you guys play any 1-week cash tournaments? I am considering giving it a shot to see what it's like, but I'm not 100% sure how it works.

cousins or foles at qb for the chip?

Fitz is the safer play, gut feeling has Woods getting 8 catches for 100+ and a TD. I want Drew Stanton to get the Cards job back so bad because Gabbert forgets Fitz exists in the 2nd half and only throws at him when he's doubled.

I'm feeling Murray getting a TD or two. The Xehawks are the only team that can't run well on the Rams, but I am a bit nervous because of how bad the Titans offense has been. Gotta wait for who is/isn't practicing

Yeah, I was leaning towards Woods. I've also got Gurley and I've even got Goff on my bench, so I'm all about the Rams.

Keep Brady vs. Bills or pickup Foles to drop another 7 on the Raiders?

Should I go with Rivers again? He almost cost me a championship appearance with his performance last week, but he always struggles against the Chefs. He's facing the Jest, so it should be easy for him. I could pick up Bortles or play Goff instead.

I've got the same dilemma. I've gotta do a little digging to see how Denver's D does on the road, but I really don't feel Cousins at all with the decimated line. I believe in him so much, but between that and the lack of receiver talent, it makes him so hard to start vs Denver.

And I don't trust Foles at all, especially against Mack and Irvin who are going to make the game a nightmare for him in the pocket. I'm honestly considering rolling the dice on Tyrod Taylor

Rolling with Bortles over Ryan and Foles I guess. Still don't know if I'm starting Josh Gordon or Mohamed Sanu or Robby Anderson or Dede Westbrook though.

Wait what the actual fuck?! Staton is healthy?! I thought they were only starting gabert because staton was injured. Fucking get staton back in there

Brady. don't get cute. Foles could get BTFO by the Raiders' edge rushers.

Bortles could go off with a semi-healthy Fournette getting a lessened workload. I think the Jest stuff Gordon and Rivers has to beat them in the air, which he can definitely do. Crowd won't be a factor, which is a huge thing in KC, so I'd say you're safe with Phil. I think Gurley gets some TDs and Goff is around 250 with 1-2 TDs whereas Phil could go 300+ 3 TDs

I feel like Bortles is a no-brainer over those 2.

how many of those 4 do you have to choose from? if it's 2 I'd go Gordon (weather dependent), Sanu, Westbrook, Anderson in that order. Anderson gets Casey Hayward and Bryce Petty sucks. Westbrook could blow up big, but Mickens and Cole cost me in one of my leagues last week. Lattimore will be on Julio and they'll try to move Sanu around to keep him away from Vaccaro. Gordon will go beast if its not super windy or cold.

Just checked and Stanton is actually starting. They kept Gabbert in because of his mobility, but he's been so bad they finally benched him, praise jesus. When Stanton was still hurt they were saying that Gabbert was playing for the 2018 starting job LOL. Stanton only looks for Fitz. ALL SYSTEMS GO

>in championship game
>literally having to hold and wait to choose between barber, bernard, riddick, kerwynn williams, or tion green at my RB2 spot

i have no idea how i made it this far guys. i basically gave up on the team halfway through the season when dalvin cook went down and didnt even bother with waiver pickups after missing jerrick mckinnon so i missed guys like kenyan drake

Who's your starting QB? With Gurley and woods you might even want to start Goff too. Go all in

Foles

Start Gordon

Because of injuries and suspensions, I had and dropped
Latavius Murray (after the Bears game)
Kenyan Drake (before Damien Williams got hurt)
Alex Collins (the night of the Dolphins game)

and I'm in the ship.

as for you. Doug Martin and Mixon will probably play. I expect Abdullah to get way more touches now that he's publicly mad. Kerwynn is probably your best bet if he's healthy

doug martin is done
mixon, we will see
abdullah isnt getting shit

Koetter says the issue is past them
Mixon was just a concussion, got timed out
Abdullah is their best runner and they play ball control

you could be entirely right about Abdullah and Martin, I just wouldn't put them down as locks. trying to provide a fellow user with all the info.

can this general fuck off somewhere else?

fantasy football shitting up the front page
fuck off autists

there's a little button you can click to minimize this thread, thx for the bump :)

Martavius Bryant vs Texans (I have big ben starting) or Larry Fitz vs giants (Staton is starting so no more scrub gabert and staton likes fitz a lot)

Forgot to mention standard scoring

which trades saved your season? I managed to buy Mark Ingram low and sell AJ Green insanely high as I traded my AJ Green for some dudes Julio and Ingram. saved my season from complete exposure once I lost Zeke since my other backs got banged up or were busts (Crowell and Montgomery)

Sent Mike Evans, Brandin Cooks, and Chris Thompson.
Got Leveon bell.

This was early season when Kelley was injured and playing like shit and Thompson looked pretty good

Week 3

My CJ Anderson and Lamar Miller
For
His Leveon Bell

I took advantage of 3 things.
1. His RB2 at the time was Jonathan Stewart
2. Leveon looked mediocre against the bears
3. CJ and Lamar looked good after 2 weeks

Now i have Bell and Zeke in the finals

How? Green and Julio were 1st rounders, how do you give that up + Ingram

This was ballsy, but I guess it paid off because Thompson fell off hard (expected) and Mike Evans was garbage, relative to his draft position. Props for the prophecy-level thinking here. I'm surprised it took that much with Lev's early struggles.

Trade rape. Bell held out and didn't have any training camp, literally every thing said give Bell a few weeks to get going. Props to you for identifying the weakness in your league and abusing it. I just don't get how people will give up on their 1st rounders so quickly.

I feast off of panic and fear every year.

Aite, looking like this is gonna be my lineup for the Championship, then. I'm on the left.

Traded Dion Lewis and AJ Green for Ingram and McKinnon. At that point I was starting absolute trash like Thomas Rawls and Gio Bernard for my RBs, and decided to let Green go while keeping Hopkins. Everyone, including /ffg/, said I was buying Ingram too high (this was after his huge game after Peterson got traded), but it paid off.

The people who panic have left my league lol. We're a low-trade league anyway. Almost no trade action because nobody's willing to risk it. Only our 3rd year and we've had a lot of rotating spots. Starting a separate dynasty league next year to facilitate more action. Props to you lol

I always like to say beforehand that fantasy can be so random, but this looks very optimistic for you. Wish you luck

so solid. If you could've done Green for Ingram straight up I think that would've been better, but that's a hindsight trade and was probably ridiculous at the time. I was really high on Dion Lewis at the time, though, and not so high on McKinnon because of the split nature of the backfield so big ups on pulling the trigger. glad it worked out :)

Thanks. He narrowly beat the Kamara/Hunt owner last week, while I rolled the Wilson/Bell owner. His team looks pretty bad on paper, but I guess you can't count your chickens before they're hatched, so I'm remaining cautiously optimistic.

Dak is an unknown. Zeke could dominate the game or open it up for Dak to put up 30. LeSean is interesting because he's a pass catcher, but he'll get less work no matter what if the Pats pour it on early. Davis is a toss up, but I see another bad week for him. DJJ is gonna give a solid 8, possible he'll score a TD and be around 14-15. Falcons secondary is good, unless Thomas scores, he'll be around 6-7. JuJu is an unknown with no AB. Rudolph is TD or bust. Rams DST will probably put up 12, I can see them getting a cheap TD on defense or return. Lutz vs Gost is a wash. Good luck again! I see Bortles, Ingram, Gordon and Ertz perdorming well above projection btw. but i'm no expert, just a guy that loses in the 1st round of the playoffs every year (except this year!)

Juju gonna be WR1 with no Brown. He'll go off I guarantee it. Against the Texans too. He'll prosper.

your call not mine. gl
I'm leaning more towards Martavis because of what happened Sunday

Three questions, /spuh/.
1. Me on the left. Who wins the Owl this week?
2. Should I roll with my current WRs, or should I start Alshon Jeffery, who I have on my bench, over one of these guys?
3. I have Based Smeth on the bench. Should I ride the hot hand in Bortles, or start Smeth?

Will Brady be rested week 17? The person I'm playing in the Owl has both Brady and Gronk. I'm thinking about grabbing any decent QB since he currently has no backup.

Ok, so now that Rodgers has died which defense should I go with?

Bears vs. Cleveland
Vikings @ Green Bay

Foles or Philip Rivers for QB this week?

Vikings for sure

Yeah, I picked up da burrs D last week just for this matchup against Cleveland, but the Vikings are probably gonna assrape the Puckers.

bears have highest ceiling

vikings d scored their first td in like 10 weeks

Pick 3:

Robert Woods
Juju (AB out)
Davonte Adams (off concussion)
Brandon Cooks
Sterling Shepherd

This is a NON-PPR if that makes a diff. Got Brady and Goff, thinking I'm going to give Brady the chance to win another ship.

>when you sneak bears D for you ship cause they're against the browns

*wrings hands*

This is it boys, for all the marbles (all 700 of them). Who wins?

If no Hogan I have Keelan Cole. If no Adams he has Tion Green.

who is the proper handcuff for Bell right now?

i'd go woods, juju, cooks

>thinking brian urlacher has any chance at stopping deshone kizer

kek your funeral

>not having zeke AND bell

/Bellandzeke/ reporting in
Not happy about my qb situation though
I have wilson in at starter at the moment but he nearly fucked me out of the playoffs last week
Both flacco and bortles are available on waivers, both have been pretty hot and are facing weak defenses (flac vs indy, bort at SF)
Bortles has been scoring higher but flacco plays at home.
Not sure which way to go. Standard scoring.

oh stfu

so tired of you spoiled assholes that have a guaranteed win and 2 top 3 rbs. plug and play you fucking sally

Taking all bets, who will seize glory, who has an advantage here? 1.0 PPT

Left's D/ST and kicker: Chicago & Boswell
Right's D/ST and kicker: Jacksonville & Lutz

Winner takes $1400

Careful with Dak, Zeke back may give a heavy run game

I'm telling ya, sold AJ Green super high when people thought he would be a consistent high point producer like Hopkins and AB while Julio was looking meh. He was also stacked at RB with Kamara and Freeman. Just because Julio was first round doesnt he mean he's performing like one. I, for one, see the justification in trading Julio+RB2 for Hopkins or AB, or the elite RBs depending on your team (this was before Ingram and Kamara established themselves as an RB1 duo

I'm trying not to tinker with my lineup, but I can't decide between Stafford and Rivers. Any thoughts?

Tell me bros

Championship game. I'm going up against an extremely formidable team, and thus I need home-run hitters even if they can potentially bust, because I'm going to need a lot of home runs to beat this guy. So high-floor lower-ceiling guys like the Vikings running backs are out. Between the following, who would you say has the highest ceiling regardless of floor? Half PPR.

Michael Crabtree (@eagles) vs. Marvin Jones (@bengals) vs. CJ Anderson (@redskins)
Kyle Rudolph (@packers) vs Eric Ebron (@bengals)

Currently pretty confident in Rudolph especially because Keenum is my QB so I stack points for any touchdowns he catches. Barely leaning Crabtree for flex since he's been targeted 15 times a game since Cooper got hurt, but Jones and Anderson have much better matchups

WHO THE HELL DO I START AT FLEX

cobb

I'd go sanu, ATL is in the playoff hunt and will be playing to win.

Pick two in standard scoring:

>J.Crowder vs DEN
>I.Crowell @ CHI
>M.Bryant @ HOU

>because of what happened Sunday
>Juju 114 yards
>Bryant 59 yards and TD

I have Gurley, Freeman, AND Ingram ;)

Drafted Gurley and Freeman with my first 2 picks. Freeman 1st round Gurley 2nd. Then week 5 Ingram had his bye and his owner panicked on him so dropped his ass after his slow start and I scooped him up. Then Peterson left and THE INGRAM KAMARA SHOW BAGAN BABY!

Pick 2 please. Standard scoring

>Adam Thielin
>Martavius Bryant
>Larry Fitz

Originally I was positive I was going with Thielin and Bryant but then I saw the news that Staton is back under center and he loves Fitz.

Thielin and Fitz

PPR

duke "the duke" johnson or jamaal williams?
josh gordon or mohamed sanu?

williams might pick up again with rodgers back out, but jones may continue taking his workload. johnson's been fairly good all season, but he's on the browns and kizer fucking stinks.

gordon should be the clear starter over sanu, but again the browns and again kizer. and starting two players on the browns seems like a terrible idea.

oh really? I was positive I wanted Bryant because of AB going down. He had 60 yards and a TD last game. Juju can't do everything. Also I have Big Ben starting so that'll be a plus.

guys

I'd give right the edge

Fug

too close. Can't tell. Good luck.

Kirk < Wilson
Hopkins and Diggs > Juju and Jones
Kamara and Davis < Freeman and Coleman
Olsen > Rudolph
Hogan > Adams

Only person I'd consider swapping would be Baldwin and Jeffrey, just because of Dallas' D-Line. When Russell scrambles he tends to find Richardson and Lockett over Baldwin.

Vikes

Cooks, Woods, JuJu. Adams might be playable because he's been good with Hundley, depends on who Rhodes matches up against (most likely him, not Jordy). Shepard will have PP on him all game, can't trust him.

Bortles. Russell will make magic happen, but Bortles will have a repeat of last week.

I guess, but with AP gone, it was clear Ingram's workload was gonna jump. And again, I just don't understand drafting someone and then giving up on them that early. In baseball last year, people were trying to buy low on Manny Machado from me and he was the best hitter in the 2nd half. You drafted them in the 1st round for a reason, stick with them, don't sell low. I guess you just have to know the people in your league

Pls respond

>I just don't understand drafting someone and then giving up on them that early. In baseball last year, people were trying to buy low on Manny Machado from me and he was the best hitter in the 2nd half. You drafted them in the 1st round for a reason, stick with them, don't sell low.

Oh yeah? YEAH?! I DRAFTED DEZ BRYANT IN THE 2ND ROUND TO BE MY WR1 AND KEPT THIS MINDSET NAHHH I WONT SELL LOW NAHHH I'LL STICK IT OUT NAHHH HE'LL BE FINE! LOOK WHAT IT GOT ME! I COULDN'T GET RID OF THE DUDE AND I REFUSE TO DROP MY 2ND ROUND PICK

>Stafford
>Not in a dome

Rivers is gonna put up 300+ and multiple TDs

Crabtree has a higher ceiling if Cooper doesn't play, otherwise Marvin Jones. Rudolph will probably get 10 pts no matter what, he scores every game. Ebron is a mystery.

not Jack Doyle. Kerwynn or Sanu.

Bryant for sure.
Crowell most likely. Most definitely if the weather is bad (windy, cold)
Look up how Denver plays on the road/against the slot. If it's good, maybe take a risk with Crowder.

Red zone targets.

Get out

this

DJJ and Gordon. Sanu if it's really windy/cold in Chitown

Well drafting Dez in the 2nd round is dumb as fuck, so good job. He's a great player, but not great for fantasy with Dak. He'll have a couple big games, but not consistent enough. The same doesn't apply for Julio Jones

I just wanna say, everyone laughed at me for having Zeke Elliot. I didn’t get cute and try to trade him for some lesser being. I pocketed Elliot, wasting a bench spot, and doubled down on making the right picks every week to get myself to the championship. Now I’m in the championship, put in Elliot, I am projected to score 30 points higher than my opponent. This is the most favorable matchup I have had the entire year. Screw all you Zeke haters. I’m laughing all the way to the bank.

>tfw had Zeke, was scoring 120pts a week post-suspension in standard scoring
>just need to win in semis to get him back
>AB gets hurt, opponent scores 125
>my WR trio of AB, Allen, Robby Anderson that carried my team scores 12 pts
>Zeke back and my 3rd place game isn't worth any money

feelsbadman.jpg

>retards laughed at me for not doing something retarded

Congratulations.

Crabtree @ philly or
Agholor vs oak

God I'm scared shitless, my first championship game.

WHO WINS

Your championship has a 9-4 team and a 6-7 team?

Crabtree

Thoughts on Martavis Bryant? Worth a start or it's gonna be the Juju and Bell show and he wont do much? I grabbed him off waivers just in case.