Finnish identity crisis

In this thread we feel bad for the Finns for not being European, Russian, Nordic, Baltic and especially not Mongol. Unlike other European nations, the Finn has been completely geographically cut off from mainland Europe with the vast Baltic Sea, Russia and the unforgiving North.

The Finn lives on his small island and thinks what he wants to be. But he will never find the answer, because he is a Finn. This makes the Finn an extremely dangerous and unreliable partner as he might change his identity on a whim and collaborate with your enemy.

Don't mistake the Estonian with a Finn, because the Estonian is a European, finds no shame in his Germanic cultural heritage and is a reliable partner for those whom he deems as worthy.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/explore/locations/214179276/minsk-belarus/
instagram.com/avlko/
nature.com/articles/ncomms14615
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Estonians are about 40% Balto-Slavic and only 7% Germanic. I'm well versed in haplogroups by the way.

Fuck Finland.

finland is balto-slavic

Finns are Finns

Finns...

That guy looks Slavic to my eyes

t. mushroom seller

t. kang

A lot of false generalization there, but a good overall shitpost.

What do Google mean by his?

lol, you and Finns are the same people

No.

The Finn is a Finn, he lives on his genetic and cultural island and completely refuses to choose a side or assimilate (and by extension is destined to choose ALL sides in the future).

The Estonian is a European.

>finds no shame in his Germanic cultural heritage
You guys are such cucks for germans. Holding SS parades the same people who had plans to relocate you from your own country and germanize the rest

He doesn't look Slavic at all, a typical Fingoloid more like.

Dude, Estonian is a finnish dialect

t. never seen any Slavs

Having chinked out eyes is typical for Balto-Slavs

The SS parades are infrequent and quite shameful events for either military veterans or fringe groups like the American tiki-torch carrying larpers.

There is nothing wrong with Germanic culture, genes or language. Hitler only wanted to ethnically cleanse the state from invaders (Soviet occupants). This is a historical fact.

He had plans for something much more, the soviet deportations were nothing compared to what General plan Ost had to offer
>Germanic culture
Sure thing buddy, when you don't have your own culture. It makes sense.

Axing strangers in the head and destroying yourself because of Godlessness is not our culture. Our high culture is Germanic and originates from Germany and Sweden. We find no shame in it.

I've seen many Slavs, and they look nothing like that (Russians excluded as they have admixture from Uralic peoples). Many Finns, on the other hand, do look like that.

Estonians don't have Germanic genes.

Eh, that delusion. The only possible response from you would be an old picture of that boy with big ears even though he's not slavic.

Tolerant google wants us to think finns and niggers are people too.

Sure we don't Pekka.

Only thing you kalevi kääbiks can be relied on is the fact that you come to steal shit to finland and end up in our prisons

Benis in vagina :D

instagram.com/explore/locations/214179276/minsk-belarus/

Some of them have these slanted eyes.

Swedes whipped Finns up to work and brought culture.

My heart cannot bear the thought of a Finland without Swedes. The stabbing sprees alone would have decreased the population to a small angry nativist circle, ripe for merciless colonization.

Picrel are Estonians.

Very interested in the subject of Finland
not

The fact that this board is obsessed with us proves that we are metahumans.

>Implying uraloids are Russians.
Is that what they teach you in school?

Saaremaa is inbred. It's the Finland of Estonia.

No they don't. It is common knowledge that whatever slant eyed subhuman looks one might come across in the Northwestern territories of the former Rus' can only be from Uralic admixture.

y-you will never insert it into my Europe.

Can you provide an example?

Read my post again carefully, moron.

>Northwestern territories of the former Rus

That would be Uppsala

You're a typical delusional Russkie. Anyway, Russkies have more Tatar blood in them than Uralic.

instagram.com/avlko/

>That would be Uppsala
No.
>You're a typical delusional Russkie
Nah, I'm just a realist. Slovaks are pure Slavs and you won't find the Mongoloid Uraloid types in their midst.
>Anyway, Russkies have more Tatar blood in them than Uralic.
Probably, but Tatars don't look like the Uraloid subhuman you posted.

You guys are alright in my book. Just don't stop speaking Russian in Tallin pls.

Doesn't even come close to this

Rus were from Sweden. Ilmen Slavs were their slaves. That's just reality.

Tatars have 4 times more Mongoloid blood than Finns. The reason they don't have Lappoid(your idea of Uralic) appearances is simple, they don't descend from borealized NE European hunter gatherers nor did the original Uralics.

>admixture from uralic peoples
You called people with uralic admixture "Russians".
Russians don't fuck "uralic peoples". Got any pics of what you've encountered?

Yeah Russian women fuck Chechens and Russian men die from alcohol poisoning at 16

everyone in russia are russian according to us. no one in real life spergs about tatars or uralics or what ever
t. other

Everyone can see how you get gradually desperate. Lol dumb mongoloid.

>Rus were from Sweden
And yet none of them carry Germanic Y-DNA.
>Tatars have 4 times more Mongoloid blood than Finns.
It's a different kind of Mongoloid though, Tatars derive their Asiatic admix from Altai.
>The reason they don't have Lappoid(your idea of Uralic) appearances is simple, they don't descend from borealized NE European hunter gatherers nor did the original Uralics.
Uralids and Lappids are way more borealized than your average Eastern European, the Western Sibirids Finns share their Mongoloid DNA with also have very round faces.

Ok, thanks for the insight.

This is something Russian anons have admitted on Sup Forums

What about the Finnic tribes of the Rus'? If Slavs were slaves to "Swedish" Rus', what does that make Finns?

>And yet none of them carry Germanic Y-DNA.

10-20% carry Germanic Y-DNA

Do you think we care

We are Finns that's enough

>And yet none of them carry Germanic Y-DNA.

N1c is Finnic or not Finnic only based on how convenient it is for your Balto-Slavic agenda.

You've previously disagreed with Balts having Baltic-Finnic Y-DNA.

>It's a different kind of Mongoloid though, Tatars derive their Asiatic admix from Altai.

Nope. Their Asian admixture is a combination of more recent Chinese stuff and older Siberian.

Nope.

Yep.

Nuh-uh.

I recall Karelians raiding Byzantine empire together with Rus. They must've been allies.

do only I see dick in the pic?
it is important

"Russian" anons on Sup Forums are kikes and other minorities. How new are you?

>Estonia
>Nordic

>N1c is Finnic or not Finnic only based on how convenient it is for your Balto-Slavic agenda.
Wrong, it is fact that Rurikid N1c is from an entirely different branch from Finns that has more to do with Balts.
>Nope. Their Asian admixture is a combination of more recent Chinese stuff and older Siberian.
No, just Central Asian with perhaps some Siberian from the neighbouring Uralic peoples. Point is that Central Asian Mongoloids aren't as borealized as Uraloids, and the borealized types you find in their midst are most definitely of Sibero-Uralian origin.

Russia is a melting pot of nations anyway. To contest the notion will land you in prison. Rus people have not ran Russia a long time now.

Nice fantasy, but something something glass houses etc

Who would want to be a part of some gay transnational identity anyway? Finns are Finns.

>Wrong, it is fact that Rurikid N1c is from an entirely different branch from Finns that has more to do with Balts.

I've explained to you before that Finns have both branches and the ancestral types of Baltic and Rurikid N1c.

The eastern Finnish(Savonian) genetic bottleneck was too extreme so only one type of N1c made it through it and the Savonians are responsible for a fuckton of paternal lines all over Finland.

>No, just Central Asian with perhaps some Siberian from the neighbouring Uralic people

nature.com/articles/ncomms14615

>while a different subset (including all Iron Age samples) also have ancestry from a component (light blue) that is maximized in the Nganasan (Samoyedic people from north Siberian), and is pervasive across diverse present-day people from Siberia and Central Asia. Additionally, the Iron Age samples reveal an ancestral component that is maximized in East Asian populations (yellow), a type of ancestry that occurs at trace levels—if at all—among earlier steppe inhabitants, consistent with the observations from PCA and f-statistics about this type of admixture.

The yellow shit is not from the Altai. It's Chinese.

He looks like an elf in Oblivion

>I've explained to you before that Finns have both branches and the ancestral types of Baltic and Rurikid N1c.
So do Balts and Russians in all likelihood.
>The yellow shit is not from the Altai. It's Chinese.
Some Iron Age samples won't prove Tatars have anything to do with them, also the "yellow" component is rather minimal going by this image. My original point still stands, Tatars could've only gotten their borealized looks from Uralo-Sibirids.

>So do Balts and Russians in all likelihood.

Balts don't.
Russians have even Finland specific lines from 17th century so of course they have everything that Finns have at a vanishing frequency.

Modern day Tatars have excess East Asian admixture compared to the late, pre-Turkic Scythians.

why are finns so hellbent on wewuzzing rurik?

Literally one Finn on Sup Forums.

No one is doing that. This wewuz guy thinks Rurik was Slavic.

Swedes have always had an injection of Finnic blood in Central/Northern Sweden. N1c is the most natural haplogroup for a Swede to have.

>Balts don't.
They probably do, they just haven't tested enough people.
>Russians have even Finland specific lines from 17th century so of course they have everything that Finns have at a vanishing frequency.
Finns have nothing to do with the ancestral Baltic and Rurikid N1c though.
>Modern day Tatars have excess East Asian admixture compared to the late, pre-Turkic Scythians.
But it is of Central Asian origin, it's also reflected in their Y-DNA (R1a-Z93 predominates amongst Tatars).

Either Slavic or Baltic.

Don't care. Finns are finns. Belonging to a group of other ethnic identities means you've become un-unique

Also

>Being proud of being fucked by Teutons for millennia and after that being literally fucked by Russians for 200 years.

Dude like lmao your quarter russian shitgenes weren't even important enough for a grand-duchy title and crypto-independence.

But many Finns have already tested positive for the ancestral type.

The Okunevo and Karasuk samples in the picture were mixed with an intrusive Amerindian related population from NE Siberia with haplogroup Q who mixed with the Andronovo in the Altai.

Modern day Turkic people are not a simple mixture of Andronovo and Karasuk but have additional East Asian admixture. It has nothing to do with Central Asia but is intrusive there.

>my identity is built around the collective of countries surrounding me
SMALL
COUNTRY
MENTALITY

Uniqueness isn't something inherently great, in fact I'd argue that's why Finns are so insecure about their country in the first place.

>Russian genes are shit
>Finnish genes are good
Autism is curable in 2017. How could you loose connection with reality like that?

>Russian genes are shit

Yeah, they're a mix mash of the ugliest phenotypes known to mankind and upped with a three figure number.

You have to go to a next level cherrypicking if you're to convince me russia has anything else beautiful apart from girls.

South Finns are the least tainted people in the whole europe. Least asian and nigger blood.

Unfortunately because of that we sometimes come across as arrogant but it is what it is.

If N1c can be Balto-Slavic then I1 can be Proto-Indo-European.

based thank you. i knew there had to be reason why i felt better than the rest humans on this earth.

>But many Finns have already tested positive for the ancestral type.
That doesn't mean it stems from Finns.
>Modern day Turkic people are not a simple mixture of Andronovo and Karasuk but have additional East Asian admixture. It has nothing to do with Central Asia but is intrusive there.
Obviously, but that East Asian admixture stems from miscegenation with Xiongnu Mongoloids and Mongolians. It has nothing to do with Chinks.

Wrong, N1c can be Baltic / Slavic just like I1 can be Finnic / Germanic.

>sweden
>2.5% west asian
disgusting

>south finn
>1.0% west asian
damn swedish people tainting our blood

>"ITS A CHERRYPEEEKENG!!!!"
Aha, fuck off mongoloid.

my name literally means "gift of god". noice.

This backs up other data which shows SW Finns as about half North-East Finn, half foreign.

N1c is a natural thing for a Swede to have as there's been Finnic and Finnish influence there for about three thousand years.
It's not necessarily Germanic but it's as authentically Swedish as it gets. Finnish blood makes Swedes what they are.

>N1c is a natural thing for a Swede to have as there's been Finnic and Finnish influence there for about three thousand years.
N1c has been in Russia for a similar period of time also.

cringe

>cringe

The family tree of Baltic N1c from 2700 BC

1. Chukchi/Turks/Buryat N-Y16323 2700 BC
2. Komi N-Y28526 2000 BC
3. Finland/Karelia N-CTS9976/N-L1022 1700 BC
+ Finland/Estonia/Sweden N-L1022 1000 BC
5. Finland/Sweden N-L550 900 BC
6. Finland N-M2783* 700 BC(senior to all Balto-Slavic N1c)

That point on is where it starts to look Balto-Slav specific and Rurik is not from this branch.

Good day, Bogdan.

>saami
GTFO

It certainly is closer to Balts than to Finns.

Western finn is superior to other humans