completely BTFO
B
T
F
O

>youtube.com/watch?v=CceQISThDYQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0rR9IaXH1M0
nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/11/20/donald-trump-says-hed-absolutely-require-muslims-to-register/
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/concern_troll
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>You are dumb if you appreciate simple language
>Ironically uses simple language to express "build wall is bad"
>Restricting muslim immigration will create more terrorists so we better not make them mad

I'll take the bait. The real joke is that liberals look to comedians for poltiical guidance. Not funny / not an argument.

I dislike this cunt

>stand-up "comedy"
>2016

It was awful a fucking decade ago. It's dead, just deal with it.

>>Restricting muslim immigration will create more terrorists so we better not make them mad

Wishful hearing? He clearly says that the American citizens who are muslim will be marked and registered, not new immigrants.

Im not giving you view Mr Jefferies, give me a transcript

wow, i used to like that guy, what a shame

also bill burr is wearing on my last nerves shitting on trump

WHEN TRUMP IS PRESIDENT HE WILL REMEMBER THOSE WHO WERE LOYAL

The American citizens that are muslim are the ones doing the islamic-inspired shootings, anyway, what point are you trying to ma- *looks at flag*

Oh.

Oh so should Americans take the Israeli stand point in just killing every arab that walks?

Only in self defence

What point will there be to register them then genius?

>ID please
>I'm sorry sire you can't enter this club, it says here that are a muslim
>comes back with a gun and kills everyone

>the islamic-inspired shootings
What, all two of them?

I'm sure muslims are the real threat, they've just killed so many people in the US!

Wow, at last I truly see. I'm a #cuckmissile now.

>le right wingers are dumb
>le wrong side of history
>le muslims are ok leave em alone
I bet this video got 50000 upvotes on Reddit

>Australians

Wow. I'm a #CruzMissile now

>kikes and liberals would say that a subhuman like this deserves to live

Isn't this the same guy with le epic BTFO of gun owners a few years ago? I saw that video all over facebook and reddit.

It really made me think...

>liberals have no argument so they backpedal and resort to attacking character

>israel

the way he says things is what lets me know he is smart

i trust this man

yes

>youtube.com/watch?v=0rR9IaXH1M0

Jim Jeffries is a fuckin retard. I like his comedy specials but dear God is he brain dead

If you love ISIS, they'll be the asshole then.
Show your love America.

>taking political advice from an alcoholic drug user

Did you even watch the video?

wtf I hate Jefferies now

Man Jim Jefferies is so politically incorrect. Remember his TV show where he gets shot by two rednecks after his stand up because he advocates for gun control. Absolute madman I'm telling you.

jim jefferies is a wanker. totally forced accent too, when an australian over exaggerates their accent like that its cringetacular. hes like a dumb bogan version of george carlin, and george carlin wasnt even funny, he just lectured people. lame

still better than than a failed fascist businessman with a word dictionary a 12 year old who inherited his money and literally didn't do shit in his life.

come back when you have a real argument

This. Once Jim started going on about guns, that was it for me.

Been a Bill Burr fan before most knew who he was, I always thought he be backing Trump.

I never understood why Sup Forums loves Trump so much. I know most of you think you have an illusion of choice by voting, but c'mon.

Americans are fucked.

t. someone who doesn't want to BUILD WALL

it's not just about simple language, it's about simple concepts (aka overgeneralisations) which trumps did use quite a lot especially at the beginning of his campaign

Makes no fucking sense. What a cunt.
Message from the UK - we love, appease and coddle minorities in the UK. Muslims are maybe 5% - but we now have a muslim mayor of London, our government buildings are sukkuk compliant, most of our meat is halal and we don't even know it, And you know what? They're never satisified. They become more radicalised with each generation.
I don't know what the solution is, the it isn't to let more in, and say they don't have to change.
Be the asshole America, be the asshole.

That fallacy meme with the guy not having an opinion and saying the world is fucked just to let you know how above it all he is would be the perfect thing to describe Bill Burr.

I find myself disappointed in a lot of comedians right now.

>he said he'd put all muslims on a register
disregarded after that
he said no such thing

No idea who that is and didn't watch the video, but based on the appearance of the guy, I'm going to guess that it was just a long ad hominem attack with the man trying to be funny and failing miserably. Like a literally who le current year limey.

Am I in the ballpark?

I bet if you sit this guy down and actually challenge him on these points, he'll break down like a child. All these people are the same.

People like this don't actually understand the policies nor do they understand anything about economics or politics. He's just reiterating the opinions of other people, and like most of his kind, he can't even come up with his own opinions.

>We used to laugh at our comedians. Now we laugh at our politicians and listen seriously to comedians. Observes Beppe Grillo. We should start fearing our politicians and electing the comedians. Says I.

no, watch it

>donald-trump-says-hed-absolutely-require-muslims-to-register

nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/11/20/donald-trump-says-hed-absolutely-require-muslims-to-register/

>I bet if you sit this guy down and actually challenge him on these points, he'll break down like a child. All these people are the same.
>People like this don't actually understand the policies nor do they understand anything about economics or politics. He's just reiterating the opinions of other people, and like most of his kind, he can't even come up with his own opinions.

This applies to Trump you realize it right?

>being so binary in your thinking that it prevents you from enjoying comedy you are actually a fan of
>letting politics control your thoughts this much
>only listening to media that agrees with your point of view 100%

you guys are the worst part of this thread

>This applies to Trump you realize it right?
Yet, Trump has come out of interviews and debates being the victorious one in the room? Has Jim been in hundreds of political grillings, debates and interviews?

Just finished it.

I was 100% correct and your a leaf using a nose proxy. Real Jews are much better shitposters than you.

Eh that kinda sucks. Jim is a funny dude, but when a comedian sits down in front of the crowd to let you know what's going on... thats when you turn the shit off.

It's pretty much been leaked the reason they want mass immigration to eradicate white people to turn the colored people and mixed into serfs since they'll take shit pay.

No thanks.

The problem with his logic is Obama ran on hope change love and unity then gave us despair, continuation (followed Bush's bank bailouts), hate division (BLM). So, let's go the other way and take Trumps 'Damn the torpedoes, full steam ahead!' approach.

if someone doesn't like Trump, they are a moron politically and I lose respect for them

Sorry Ameribros. This cunt doesn't represent us.

Pls shoot him next time you see him.

Cheers

>being Australian
>defending an American politician this much

u tho

>Trying to act above the opposition
And you're why we lose

Ask yourself if a liberal has your mindset

Thought it was funny until he started joking about how Mexico will pay for the wall (harmless though ill-informed) and especially how Muslims are just vicious snowflakes we need to handle with kid gloves. Why do people like this openly admit that your average Muslim is a stone's throw away from becoming full blown radical and deflect the blame to the people who actually want to stop it?

He's funny but you know that there is something going on where comedians are getting paid to push an agenda. I just think it's one of the prices of doing business for comedians.

>nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/11/20/donald-trump-says-hed-absolutely-require-muslims-to-register/
I've seen the video (which is conveniently absent from the article), he's ambushed with a question and absent-mindedly answers it to get the guy to go away. Seriously, watch the footage and tell me that's something that Donald has suggested himself.

M8. Just as Brexit may bring about a domino effect death of the EU, a Trump election may bring about a domino effect mass election of right wing world leaders.

There's a lot riding on this.

>Been a Bill Burr fan before most knew who he was, I always thought he be backing Trump.
100% blame the lovley NEE-AH.

His early stuff was joking about the things everyone sorta knows but keeps below the surface, re: sexuality and stuff like that. The funny thing is he always worked in jokes about his career, insecurity and dream of making it big in Hollywood. Amazing that as soon as he got there, they have him reading from their playbook. It's sell out, suck cocks or both in the realm of the Jude. Sad!

They did this to him.

This. I haven't cared about the moral high ground since February. I WANT Trump supporters to become what the media makes them out to be instead of just sitting there and taking it from those protesters since they're afraid it'll make them look bad.

And just like brexit might destroy the UK electing Trump might kill the right

>Not supporting the western struggle for the preservation of our civilization.
u tho

>hahaha isn't he just dumb
>hahaha build a wall
>RACIST

like pottery

What did you expect, comedian are fuckups and manchildren. I love Bill Burr and Doug Stanhope but some of their ideas are retarded, funny but retarded.

Joe Rogan is pretty cool but at the end of the day he's just another rich progressive faggot making his dough in entertainment.

Never look up to comedian for guidance on anything, they're good at telling jokes and that's that.

This guy's a crack addict

>all comedy is leftist propaganda at this point
>normies unironically believe all of it is true
>waah, can't you take a joke, what are you an SJW?

Jim Jeffries is a treasonous piece of shit. Americans have the good courtesy to let him into their country to make shitloads of money from his shitty comedy tour and he has the nerve to shit on one of the most important right's that Americans have -- their gun rights.

Please do us a favor and shoot him in the knee caps and send him back to Melbourne..

I used to like him too but until he stopped boozing and became another rich progressive faggot.

Still funny, though. Just don't listen to his opinions, people like him are living in a bubble.

Fuck this cunt he doesn't represent us, bet this sellout doesn't even know how to enjoy some tough yakka after a day shaming the bludgers.

To be fair to Bill Burr, out of all the comedians Bill is the only at least stated he didnt know what the fuck he was talking about and maybe Trump will be able fix shit. He also shitted on Hillary and Bernie.

>implying you're talking about Opie and Jim during the fagshootings
I love Jim but he was so fucking enraging that day. All of them were fucking retards. Even tho Opie is a douche he was the most reasonable mother fucker in the room that day. Also i tried calling that day to redpill Jimmy but they dropped my call twice.

>shitposting on stage

They're evolving, get the gas ready boys.

Oh I don't. They fucking dancing monkeys. They're just like the actors they complain about when they have a political opinion.

DELETE THIS

dropped ya call? musta been a real heavy phone or somethin' tsss tss

Ahahahahahhaah

The kike lies whenever he talks.

Your own politicians call for genocide and a jewish only state.

Why is it any different than having a white only state?

You fork tongued jews will reap what you sew.

...He makes a few good points.

>Iz-Iz

Lol wut

Also, HE NEVER FUCKING SAID PUT AMERICAN MUSLIMS IN REGISTRIES. And I can take his act and easily apply it to Hillary.

>Hillary just says shit lol "no bank too big to fail, no person too big to jail" haha just golbeedeegook no innit?

Of course to the strayacucks who gave up their guns he does.

You freedomless cowards

>all comedy is leftist propaganda

No chill Germany right on cue.

Has anyone seen his show from 2013?
s01 was pretty decent
s02 was gay as fuck
He better hope he's got some sort of KeK immunity

who?

Oh Chip

....he looks jewish

This is just stand-up without the comedy part.

He's not incorrect with the beginning, but the shit he says in the end is pretty terrible.

The candidate the media talks about, the next Hitler that he is supposedly, is someone that sounds like someone who I could actually get behind. Thing is, I really have a hard time seeing Trump as the person he's been painted as.

On the other hand, I used to dig the Machiavellian angle of Hillary, as that made her seem ruthless, efficient and competent. After this email shit? I'm not sure anymore. She just seems like a fool.

I don't know what this means, but it is the same in here btw, except it is also unfunny even if you agree with it.

Oh look another hollywood faggot making money for the jews by making jokes about popular punching bags and easy targets.

lmao he really used the "theyre peaceful unless we piss them off" meme. another on the list for the day of rope

Our gun laws """"work"""" (discounting the Lindt cafe, no school massacres but still shitloads of gun crime) because we have incredibly tough border policy to keep the nuts or the mothers and fathers of future nuts outside the country.

I can see a horrible massacre in the future because of Islam, the same left that took the guns will try to take away the borders because these people are at the end of the day, retards who don't know what they want.

>On the other hand, I used to dig the Machiavellian angle of Hillary, as that made her seem ruthless, efficient and competent.
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/concern_troll

She is just senile with a huge, fragile ego that thinks having a vagina makes it her turn to be president.

She is surrounded by a ruthless and efficient, effective machine. But she is the weakest link.

Nick DiPaolo is one of the few right wing comedians. He's touring, releasing his specials and shit but he'll never achieve mainstream success because of his views. He knows, he talked about it on his podcast.

I agree that JJ completely ignored the fact that it's niggers that cause a lot of the crime.
I just think there could be just tighter regulations with the government actually trying to crack down on black market guns

It's Hollywood. There's so much money on the line everyone is afraid to disagree with each other so it turns into a circle jerk.

LET ME SEE...

>hate doesn't beat hate
>love beats hate
>if you hate someone and they hate you, try loving them
>they might keep hating you but everyone will think they're an asshole

>love ISIS
>they keep hating us
>people think they are assholes
>people still die because of them

????????????????????

great argument dumbass. can we remove normies who argue with >muh feels xD permanently yet

Old freckles gets a pass for me he doesn't crap on trump hard enough for me to dislike him, he recovers with his humour.

I'm saying your sentiment about comedy is pretty intense and hyperbolic.

Bill thinks Hillary is the devil, he probably will vote if be even remembers for the Libertarian meme party.

Exactly how I see it.

I am wondering which one of us is bordering dyslexia here, but feel free to elaborate.

I did say that I see her as a fool, didn't I?

Most of the guys from Tough Crowd (regardless of their politics) will never achieve mainstream success because they're all bridge-burners. Patrice admitted this about himself and Nick on O & A years ago.

Jim would have given up. He's only a big man when up on stage.

Jim Jefferies sucks his own cum out of sluts pussies, who cares what this faggot thinks