youtube.com/watch?v=QTGoxfj5kno
youtube.com/watch?v=_9krUdWp6L0
youtu.be/QR8z53oeHAI?t=175
youtube.com/watch?v=MeJzHSxRq40
youtube.com/watch?v=lC1SEs20rDw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Nobody tells me nuthin around here

a spot of bother

As much as I love Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz is just put together better.

There is literally nothing wrong with Hot Fuzz. It's perfectly constructed.

Just loved this movie.

2 > 1 > 3

I think I'm in the minority liking The World's End better than Shaun of the Dead

i can see why you would desu, sofd hasn't aged to well

different user but... SofD is too damn depressing for me. Like the beginning is fun af but then shit gets too real and dark and my enjoyment of the movie seriously drops. The whole final bit at the winchester is just a huge downer.

At least Fuzz has an epic shootout and climax and worlds end has a wacky Dr Who/Star Trek type ending and both leave you more satisfied

A lot Shaun of the Dead's flaws can be attributed to Freshman effort, but even for a Freshman effort movie it's still damn good.

>its just the one killer actually

MY MY MY

youtube.com/watch?v=QTGoxfj5kno

The movie had such a good soundtrack, perfect for the gunfights at the end

>Why are you dressed as a police officer?

>Because I...am...one?

10 fucking years already

>why are you dressed as a police man officer

delete this

youtube.com/watch?v=_9krUdWp6L0

FEEL FREE TO SPOOL THROUGH

>My discounts are criminal. Catch me later!

THE GREATER GOOD

CRUSTY JUGGLERS

This shit right here.

Cracks me up.

Every

Single

Fucking

Time

>"I'm a slasher... of prices."

They must have spent ages going back and froth over the script. Making sure every little throwaway line and even the insignificant shots had a payoff later on.

>And what about them?

>Who?

>The Mum and the sister?

>Same person.

... and forgot pic.

Tim does the best shit eating grins.

>YARP

The funny thing is, whole chunks of dialogue were taken from an earlier draft of script where Angel had a love interest and were given to Danny........and it still works.

>Nnnarp?

no I agree, 2 > 3 > 1

This is exactly why i like hot fuzz better.

I also feel like they dropped the ball with worlds end. It did not feel like a true Cornetto

The Hound will always be doing that line from now on:
youtu.be/QR8z53oeHAI?t=175

Like Brian Blessed and "GORDON'S ALINVE!!".

Everyone had a blast making that movie, you can see it on their faces.

>you've got a mustache
>i know
lmao fucking genius

>Mr. Skinner to the Manager's Office
>Manager's Office Mr. Skinnerrrrrrr

>Hello Nicolas, how's the hand?

kek the andy in the back almost starts to break

>You've got a mustache

>With all due respect sir, you can't just make someone disappear.

>Yes I can. I'm the Chief Inspector.

>I'm afraid my nickname of 'Sissy' is a revelation only to yourself. My teenage years studying ballet are well known.
>Yeah, "Sissy Skinner". What a GAYLORD
>Thank you Andrew

favorite one was
>sir, why is everyone eating chocolate cake?
>The Black Forest gateau is on Danny as punishment for his little indiscretion.
>Sir, I don't think driving under the influence can be called a little indiscretion
>Oh no the gateau is for misplacing his helmet last week. last night's incident will require something a lot more serious.
>Good
>Do you like ice cream?

Hot Fuzz is the only good movie in the "trilogy"

the other two have severe tonal and plot structure problems.

They have good ideas and good premises, but the execution is awful.

Nah, SotD is pretty good.

change the word "good" for "incredible" and "awful" for "lacking" and I agree wholeheartedly

This thread is full of homos. SotD is comfy as fuck, and worlds end is somewhere in the 'worst movies I've ever seen list'

>She's our only Police Woman

>She's not a Police "Woman"

>Yes she is......*I've seen her bra*

The look one of the Andy's has on his face when they introduce him eating cake is absolutely priceless

Did this film revive Timothy Dalton's career?

how is worlds end one of the worst movies you've ever seen? it's not as good as the other two just disappointing

I'd say the first half is a good movie and the second half is a mess with some decent moments.

It's almost like none of the time in effort that went into crafting this scene

youtube.com/watch?v=MeJzHSxRq40

went into anything in the second half.

I almost think that Edgar Wright was too scared and decided to "play it safe" for the second half making a typical zombie movie instead of something that could have been as memorable as Hot Fuzz

I have the exact opposite opinion, I love how it turns into a full-on zombie movie at the end and gets incredibly brutal. not to mention the jukebox scene. Although I agree the first half is stronger

Yeah, theres a pronounce tonal shift. I guess it's pretty hard to keep the witty dialogue going convincingly when the characters are supposed to be fearing for their lives.

This is my main complaint with Shaun of the Dead. The first half is absolutely hilarious and then mid-way through it gets this weird sort of seriousness to it

yeah this movie is fucking awesome

>makes the brilliant Shaun of the Dead & Hot Fuzz
>drops the ball, shits his pants and strangles himself with his underwear all at the same time, with Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

Who sabotaged Edgar Wright's career, Sup Forums? Did he have a fling with Madonna?

I won't watch any of Edgar's movies unless Simon Pegg and Nick Frost are in it

But Scott Pilgrim is better than Shaun of the Dead

wtf? am I the only one who loves Scott Pilgrim? Dont get me wrong it has everything that would make me want to hate it (michael Cera, hipster nostalgia, pro gay agenda) but for some reason despite all that its a visual spectacle and fun journey. Michael Cera is meh but based MEW and based Schrwatzman are based as usual and I always have a soft spot for stories layered like video game trials/levels

movie makes me smile even tho I feel like he should have ended up with knives despite how the comic ended

Fucking this, all the promo leading up to it didn't excite me at all but the game references ended up being cute instead of annoying, the pro gay stuff ended up not being a problem because she was a great character, michael cera being annoying was sorta the whole point... I was pleasantly surprised by that film and ended up reading the comics.

Great movie. Would've been cooler if it had been cut into two parts though. But I'm happy we got one at all.

>pro gay agenda
fuck off back to Sup Forums

PUNCH

THAT

I don't get why people hate it so much. My brother, cousin, and I loved it. We were also high but it was still enjoyable.

>you've... got a mustache

I KNOW

>I don't want to upset any apple carts
>Oh, right... cuz everyone sells apples round here, don't they
Your mum sells apples, Andy
>And raspberries

IS IT TRUE THERE IS A PLACE IN A MAN'S HEAD WHERE IF YOU SHOOT IT IT WILL BLOW UP

Everything with the Andys is absolute top tier.

>You. When's your birthday?
>22nd of February.
>What year?
>Every year.
>GET OUT

Hot Fuzz > Shaun of the Dead >The World's End > Scott Pilgrim

If you disagree then take a step back and think about your life.

>Movies aren't allowed to be depressing!! I only like dumb comedies!!!!! I dont' LIKE being sad! I see movies to be ENTERTAINED!

3 >>>>>>>>>> 1 > 2
Hot Fuzz is funny and that's it. Tightest, most comedic script of the three, but not a good movie. Also the pleb choice btw. Literally all plebs choose it as their favorite. The reason is that it's broad. That's not a good thing.

>"Nothing like a bit of girl on girl"
>"You wanna be a big cop in a small town? Fuck off up the model village"
>"P. I. Staker. Right, piss taker. COME ON!"

you forgot to mention its "video game sensibilities"

im onto you faggot you'll never post in the same thread as me without being insulted for the retarded shithead you are

it's been years now and I will never let you not be mocked at every opportunity I get

>well... it's a swan

The one weak part is the rest of the police department suddenly seeing the light.

>What year?
>Every year!

What about Paul?

Meh that always worked for me. Frost's character vouching for Angle and turning against his own Dad probably made them take it more seriously.

well, it did make the gay subtext go off the charts.

Paul was pretty lame

OUT

This. You guys are wrong. They even say in the commentary they wanted to make a zombie movie and the easiest way to have likable characters that death will mean something is to make them funny

Scott Pilgrim is pretty based, the Chris Evans bit is GOAT
youtube.com/watch?v=lC1SEs20rDw

The final act for SP kinda ruins it for me, but the first half is pretty much as close to perfect as you can get. The supporting cast was all fantastic and Edgar was on the top of his game with those transitions. Really solid 8/10

You don't mind a bit of manpower, do ya Doris?

It would be weak if they didn't.

I can't believe I watched all six minutes of that terminally-unfunny shit.

Just end me with a nail gun. No, really. Put several industrial god damn NAILS THROUGH MY FUCKING HEAD.

>I watched all six minutes
>Now I am mad for not turning it off

Have you ever sat through something by somebody you formerly respected, hoping that somehow there might just be that tiny bit of redemption at the end, that glimmer of hope that not all is lost? That's why I endured all six minutes, you fat fucking bald suicide-bombing cunt.

negro I just watched a post-jaw-job olivia munn movie

you don't know suffering.

Decaffeinated?

>fat fucking bald suicide-bombing cunt

SHIT!

fuck off plebbit/dumblr

YOURE OFF THE FUCKIN CHAIN!

>Shame!

Reminds me of angry kid the youtube series

I lose my shit at the dead one every time