Does every team have one of these?

Asking this of all sports teams. Does the team you root for have a dipshit 'superfan' who thinks They, themselves, are bigger than the team?

cbssports.com/mlb/news/marlins-man-attended-derek-jeters-town-hall-and-agreements-were-not-reached/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marlins_Man
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Portsmouth_Football_Club_Westwood
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He looks like an obnoxious faggot

>shitting on your fanbase
Disgusting

No other fan bases dont have a guy who is an attention whore is out for their only fame. he doesnt give a fuck about the marlins or the city. the whole marlins jersey is just his "calling card"

The Jets had that fireman guy

dallas stars have that glassbanging faggot

>hating based marlins man
Derek Jeter should just go die.

There's a fat Newcastle fan with NUFC tattooed on his belly who always takes his shirt off. I've heard he used to be a Sunderland fan.

There's a guy with weird "parrot" hair as well who's always on TV shouting shit.

And there's some little 12 year old who makes youtube blogs about Newcastle.

I don't think any of them are bad at all.

>marlins man
>based
he's an annoying cunt who spends every game he attends looking at his phone and bothering the people around him

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marlins_Man
>Laurence (((Leavy)))
>(((Leavy))) is a worker's compensation (((attorney))) in Miami.

Who's your team's version of this?

t. Marlins (((Man)))

Your team is not a real team unless it has at least one of these aspies running around.

I don't know what's more shocking, a Jewish Lawyer, a Jew in Miami or a Jewish baseball fan!

Crack investigating Sup Forums you really made me come to a conclusion about the character of this guy.

I swear to god, every fucking game.... even when he worked for CNN and taped a show every night

He is one. Braves fan here, so I see that faggot all the time on broadcasts. Always on his phone and always right behind home plate. Would love to take a baseball bat to his face. He just has that kind of punchable face.

based da land

Jesus Christ the ego on this fucking faggot. I hope he dies in a fire.

he's a fucking oven dodger, any time someone says something mean to him he calls them anti semetic

>hating marlins man

What a faggot.

There's the Bolt-head chargers fan

>hurr why can't everyone be a fairweather fan like me that watches illegal streams and doesn't understand what it's like to have season tickets?!?
>durr so cringe i bet you don't even leave early when your team is losing

The absolute state of the millennial sports fan

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Portsmouth_Football_Club_Westwood

>this fucking guy