big bore league

BIG BRAINIAC LEAGUE

>pootershit

>Soy Wars
4.5/5 stars for me

Hello

WELCOME TO THE MAXWELL SHOW

>day one

Did McCullum ask for that to be checked just so they'd show that sick catch closer than usual?

It is day one

dubs memeswell wins the match

Who will get the next BBL team?

Canberra I assume, could there be an NZ team?

Canberra
NZ
Newcastle
North QLD

OFF BY ONE

hope not

>Shutup Cunt bowling

Logan.

This Rolling Stones revival is completely over-rated, much like the Queen and The Who revival.

Gunna head to bed as soon as Maxwell gets out lads

North Stradbroke

Night lad

When are Maroochydore getting a team

Based ShaDAB

god the who are shit

>cuckwell

>Stars
oh no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no
*inhales*

Maxlel

bbl is too low for maxwell he really should be in the test team

Night lads

Is KP right about Brisbane?

kek
maybe for england

You're a brainlet if you don't realise Stars are ahead in this match.

McCullum literally thinks on higher level to the rest of the cricketing world

North island and south island will get teams

>ABBA revival
Based

*dabs*

I'm starting to unravel. I'm 31. I soldiered through my childhood, my teens and my twenties and I tried my best. It all amounted to fucking shit. I never had a chance from the start. My parents divorced when I was little. I survived a total war as a child. Right now I'm stuck at a terrible 50+ hour job at a factory. I work there illegally for a wage that doesn't pay my bills. I'm no pajeet, but worse - I'm a wog from the Balkans. Something is fucked with my hips and I'm in constant pain. My mind has disintegrated into a kind of idiotic stupor, all my ideals and wishes have died within me and all my inner strength has left me. I'm exhausted, utterly exhausted. I just want everything to STOP, to lie down and sleep. I want to cry and I'm screaming on the inside. It's not about sex or women for me, though I never had a girl. I'm not bad looking. i'm /fit/ as fuck. It's not about the body, or the constant physical pain. I just see an endless darkness of poverty and nothing else. I routinely starve for two weeks per month, living on cereals and milk. While doing physical labour. I cannot afford to buy meat.

Everything has collapsed. I am defeated. I capitulate. I want to die, and I cannot even dream or hope anymore. I just want everything to end. I'm so tired. I've done everything I could to fix myself and my situation and this is how it ended up.

I can no longer function in social settings. I could bullshit my way through normie crap before but now I just can't handle anything anymore.

I'm making serious plans to legally acquire a firearm by liquidating everything I own (for the cash) so that I can kill myself.

I didn't have a chance from the start. I just deluded myself into trying to fix myself and this effort spanning decades has only emptied me.

"for starters, friends"
"if you are a good person, lovers"

There are a LOT of japanese girls who want to fuck in these apps, you have no idea. And you match a lot

she's kind weird yes

kek

what, tiny lad?

Never forget Stoinis batting a ridiculous comeback innings only to be cucked by Hazleshit

Wil Smith is an actor mate

based fucking goosey

Same

Don't do it mate you won't get to witness Smith overtake the Don

same

based ivan

Puke Wright

Shadab on em

based brown person

SHA-DAB

Why don't the guys throwing the ball just psyche the hitters out by pretending to throw, and then actually throwing a split second later

Got a headache lads but no meds for it :(

Get some Panadol m8

shops are closed

Go down to the 9 eleven

suffer in ya jocks KP

M E L B U M
S H A R T S

Not allowed to fake field. Batting team receive 5 runs (I think) if you do.

Don’t you have Coles or Woolies around that close at 12pm ?

>Vettori lurking for wristies on the net
Not surprised lads

>melcrum sharts

I think it only counts for the non-striker

who /gades/ here?
fuck the sharts tbqh

All the Coles are closed but just had a look and a woolies is still open, cheers

Which is a more stinging insult; crumbum or putts?

pick us up a choccy oak m8

No worries mate

reminder that now you're in your 30s your suicide will just add to statistics. You're too old for it to be 'tragic' or a 'waste', it'll be 'sad' at best, but probably forgotten about by the first responders by dinner time. I'd also point out that firearm suicide attempts are not uncommon, hanging is much more statistically successful, also look into charcoal suicides, seems peaceful enough.

Also don't have that depression pasta, but that's quality.

>playing Hey Ya by OutKast

Got given a bottle of red and chandon in my hamper from work, I don't drink either wat do lads

>best batsman batting 5th
feels like I'm fucking watching englel

Gift it to a good mate

Ice break is the superior milk coffee

fugg, you're right, there are wedding dresses in the background in the final shot, elite tear down and examination.

Only plebs drink milk coffee/ice coffee

based finisher putting the stars innings 6 feet under

Chandon's a decent drop bring it to Chrissy lunch. Or get some orange juice and drink 2L of mimosa and poo yourself.

Enjoy getting banned faggot

Enjoy drinking boganmothermilk....cuck

BASED STOINIS

If Ben Cutting was a Christmas dessert he'd be Ben Pudding

kek

>Aww I knew it
kek

KEK

K E K

If Ben Cutting were me in my teenage years he'd be Been Cutting

If Ben Cuttings was an Australian test player, he'd be Ben Cummins

KEK

>not cutting into your late 30s
you are like little child

dare raw tbqh

>Still cutting into his 30s
Wow look at the middle aged mum on my Indonesian indomie enthusiasts forum
I'll smoke meth and drink myself to death like a real man thank you very much

just absolutely BTFO of my daughter at her first pop concert lads.

>DERS A HOOOLE IN MY BAGUETTE

I have had these before, they go alright if you're into iced coffee (which I'm not all that much)

But you squirt the concentrate into milk with ice cubes and it tasted as good or better than the bottled ones you get, plus it makes a lot lore

Link soundcloud?

is that where the blue milk comes from?

>guy working the self serve checkouts trying to get me to donate money

fuck I've got one of these in my cupboard, they are 10/10 for a quick morning coffee when running late

>steketeedacuck

soundcloud.com/converge-official

>Hipster Metalcore
Knew there were only soyboys on this board

Well that was quick