The Korean Wife Meme

After having spent 2 years in Korea with 3 more to go, I can honestly say that Korean women being wife material is a big fat meme.

Korean women are 30+ years old who loathe the idea of actually reproducing, taking care of their home, husband and cooking. The Korean women of the previous generation were more so the wife types but todays Korean women age 40 and below are 90% unmarried whores afraid of commitment because it means less partying, hooking up, traveling the world, etc. Shit that adult women shouldn't be concerned with.

The Korean Wife meme is most likely propaganda created by Koreans themselves to make themselves look good. When you live here you'll see lots of bullshit that Koreans do and say to make Koreans seem like some kind of God race.

Filipinas are where it's at. Sure they're poor and can be brown but they make the perfect wives who are always slavelike when it comes to western men. They ask for money for their family but it's not much. As long as she's keeping me satisfied and doing what housewives, should I'm fine with it. Major bonus is that they're usually young and ready to pop out 2-3 healthy kids.

Other urls found in this thread:

yskh03241110.tistory.com/m/974
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Korean boys is where it's at

Hmm yes
*doesn't read a single word*

oh and heavens forbid you should somehow get a Korean pregnant(they're all on birth control and hate condoms). She will have your child murdered before you even knew it existed.

Abortions are illegal in Korea but many Korean girls over 24 have had at least one.

Also, 1 in 25 young korean have sold sex or participated in the sex industry.

>Sure they're poor and can be brown but they make the perfect wives who are always slavelike when it comes to western men
Disgusting, and you wonder why people hate sexpats

>Filipinas are where it's at. Sure they're poor and can be brown but they make the perfect wives who are always slavelike when it comes to western men.

They are only good if they aren't gold diggers. Also, they are hit or miss when it comes to looks...

Wait, wut?

If they weren't gold digging why would they date a foreigner with a free pass out of their country?

I feel bad for those girls who date the hideous ogre looking white guys.

Filipinas typically prefer fit military guys but unfortunately the tend to get swept up and "bought" by old white guys with money.

filipinos are small as fuck. Your son will be 5'3", really not worth it

>1 in 25 young korean have sold sex or participated in the sex industry

thats low as fuck

I just want to go back home

>they are hit or miss when it comes to looks
well maybe go for good looking ones then, hm?

Toi bad im Korean and I live in Canada. You cant escape us.

Christ imagine how bad it will be when Moon totals the economy and millions of you will start flooding into the West bringing your sociopathy and malodorous food with you

Not always. Friend of mine has an angle father and Filipino mom and he's around 6'2-6'3

>If they weren't gold digging why would they date a foreigner with a free pass out of their country?

Gold digging is not the same as marrying for citizenship. Gold diggers are about marrying rich dudes.

> girls who date the hideous ogre looking white guys.
They are no exactly good looking themselves desu.

>muh traditional subservient wife
kys

hate fedoras like you

I chose a Chinese qt for my wife, but I think if you don't look for the young ones, of course they'll be nasty whores. My wife-to-be is 20. She wants to be a stay at home mom and have a bunch of kids with me.

Filipinas can be hot, but they're kind of dumb, which may be passed to your offspring. Then there's the giving money to their family shit too. My gf/wife is middle class and smart. Don't have to worry about that.

>implying fedoras marry or breed
top kek

Angros have spread the poisonous mindsets like "equality(between men and women)", feminism, and likes. That has destroyed the social constructions, social stability and social productivity and made the societies confused and chaotic.

yeah righto mate

Economy in korea is "meh"
Its been like that forever. Its had 2-3% gdp growth for years.

Dude, the reason they marry you is because they are comparatively rich to their circumstances. It's still gold digging.

A poor third world chick marrying a average western guy is gold digging because she'd have to stick with another poor third worlder if she didn't strike gold with the average western guy.

your country has all those problems and it's still vastly more patriarchial compared to western standards.

>your country has all those problems
What problems?

> and it's still vastly more patriarchial compared to western standards.
Like how?

this is just fucking disgusting.

why do they do that? white people sexual taste seems like they have fetish into feces

Sexpats don't marry, genius. They are basically failed PUAs that exploit their social status in the third world by pumping and dumping.

turnn off the proxy tetsuya
come on now
the anti korean propaganda is getting sad now

Societal problems, adults withdrawing, suicide rates, low fertility rates, herbivores.

Simply looking at your labour force statistics, Japan has some of the lowest female participation rates in work of any western developed county. A hallmark of feminism is that women participate in the workforce.

>Filipinas are where it's at
Disgusting

Do you love White Koreans

Korean women are better than jap women for wife material.

I know a guy whose mother is filipino and he is 1,6m tall and also very low test. He is a huge faggot that is called "el negro".

>Christ imagine how bad it will be when Moon totals the economy and millions of you will start flooding into the West bringing your sociopathy and malodorous food with you

Why are you even in Korea if you don't like kimchi? That shit is their greatest gift to the world.

Women not participating labours outside home are very rare in my country today.You are just talking the prejudice. Anglos are blind to their own failure and never doubt their own ideas. The gender equality ranking that angros bring out ranks countries with thousands of acid attacks or third world countries where men don't work therefore women have to work hard higher than Japan. Top kek.
What that pol actually shows is the ranking of preferability for Anglo global corporatism.

> Societal problems, adults withdrawing, suicide rates, low fertility rates, herbivores.
Because traditional social communities are lost or destroyed.
Relatives, neighbors and boss of your workplace used to make young people mate. Japan's high marriage rate was kept high by that.

Due to the biological nature of women, they seek for men with higher status and specification. So the situation is like winner(men) takes all(women). Few men fuck lots of women. Lots of men have no or almost no relationship with women. Women rather become a fuck buddies of men with high status, than a steady gf or wife of ordinary men.

The traditional social construction used to stabilized that, so the almost all of the population had lovers and spouses, so the fertility rate was high and we had sustainable reproductivity. Sexual revolution and neoliberalism economics did give influences to our society and affected it in a bad way.

There's almost no gap between male's income and female's income at least among young generation in my country today. Their incomes are too little to make family.

>Sure they're poor and can be brown but
Uhhh, that's not deterrents form marrying them you know

Nigger wtf

Why do you go to Korea as if you are entitled to find a wife? Korean women don't have the obligation to be your slave just because. Take care of yourself or get a maid. You don't own your wife, and she's as free as you are.

What a disgusting human being

>Anglos are blind to their own failure
Boomers, perhaps. Any younger generation would rather the whole country collapse than suffer feminist laws. Some of us anticipate it with glee. Our hands are tied by the laws our grandparents and parents allowed to pass.

>You don't own your wife
If you're Christian, you do. Not that any of you egalitarian fedoras care. Atheist cucks and white women are to blame for our current woes.

>Filipinas are where it's at. Sure they're poor and can be brown but they make the perfect wives who are always slavelike when it comes to western men.
One of my friends got a flip gf brought to Norway and she threatened to cut his dick off if she found out he was cheating. He's not even the sort of guy that would cheat because he's not a chad. But yeah, she hasn't been here long and she's already a controlling, bossy bitch.

Okay while I applaud your ability to understand and write in English I think that a conversation about this topic is going to require that at least one of us is fluent in the others language. I'm withdrawing because there is going to be so much misunderstanding if we continue.

>Korean women are 30+ years old who loathe the idea of actually reproducing, taking care of their home, husband and cooking.

Maybe try finding a country where slavery is legal because that's what you're looking for.

3D women are trash in general tbqh

Sounds like a keeper if she cares that much about fidelity. I bet they fuck constantly.

gook propaganda, and even if Japanese believed that half of them are still virgin regardless

The men are, sure. The women are just as much of career roasties as ours are. Gook or chink women is where it's at.

Sounds like Korean women are perfect, what are you complaining about?

WTF, i love Korea now

>only fucks bottom-of-the-barrel sluts hungry for white cocks
>complains that they are somehow the submissive angels he imagined them to be
cannot make this shit up

unironically kill yourself, mate

not the submissive angels*

those guys look equal to the girls in terms of appearance.

>Filipinas are where it's at.

t. fat, middle-aged balding white geezer

>low
>says Brazil
Really makes me think..

What is your choice? And don't say ehite women. Nobody wants a white whore. They're par for the course non-virgin trash.

I like Chinese, but I wouldn't turn my nose up at a Korean qt. Nothing wrong with filipinas, but I like East Asians better because they have chinkier eyes and paler skin.

His English is perfectly fine you absolute autist

No you're wrong

More like she realized her jungle flip looks had nothing on the Nordic Voe after she arrived, so she pulled an ultimatum hail mary, and she can back it up because she has a green card and can't be sent back.

She should be the one dependent on him, knowing nothing about the foreign country, yet she has outmaneuvered him and put a vice grip on his balls to stay with her, she's a downgrade and she knows it.

Basically she is saying, I'm a downgrade, but if you leave me I'll cut your dick off. Because I love you and strong relationships are important to me and my Catholic upbringing.

He is likely a beta and will develop Stockholm syndrome while she makes good life miserable, and he will misinterpret her controlling Catholic tendencies as love while she is actually chaining herself to him while she milks her 1st world privilege for all she can. If he stands up for himself, that will leave her scared, so she'll double down on the controlling - he can only respond by acquiescing, which will give her more courage to double down even further

Maybe she'll even divorce him for some chad when she learns how to survive in Norway and he'll be relieved because he won't have to hide his scissors in his own home anymore

Honestly he should have just lifted and settled for a Norwegian girl even if she's a few points lower than he would like, or even a Slavic woman, at least there's more moral and cultural commonalities

of course she would let him fuck constantly, she is from a third world country and managed to get to freaking hdi #1 Norway though the power of nothing but her vagina, got to squash any thoughts of leaving her by fucking him senseless so he doesn't realize she's a downgrade

Being Catholic that gives her all the more reason to not use birth control, get pregnant, then she'll be sprouting roots that tie her down to Norway

Now she's no longer Asian but Westernized, she'll be exactly like a white woman, if he's a beta then nothing will stop her from riding the cock carousel while he raises his wife's son.

Being a woman is so easy, even refugees have to walk to Europe, all she has to do is to spread her cunt and she's living in the best country in the world

>Because I love you and strong relationships are important to me and my Catholic upbringing
Yes. That's called fidelity, you godless nigger. I'm not Catholic, but I am Christian.

Okay mate, regurgitate what he said to me.

If she really loved him she wouldn't threaten to cut off his manhood, what she's doing is hiding her desperation under the guise of fidelity

I predict Norwegian language lessons, then finding Chad Thunarsson after she realizes that she can play the liberated female game too

You got rekt desu

Dude I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt because his response contains no objective data and I'm having a hard time interpreting it. Hey if you want to summarize it in a way I can understand take a shot I'm listening.

Here I'll even summarize the points I don't understand

>>The gender equality ranking that angros bring out ranks countries with thousands of acid attacks or third world countries where men don't work therefore women have to work hard higher than Japan

The data is from the World bank and it compares all countries regardless of 'acid attack' and 'third world' countries. Work force participation by women in Japan is markedly lower then other developed nations. Using the same methodology and source from the OECD, Japan's gender wage gap is twice that of the OECD average.

>>There's almost no gap between male's income and female's income at least among young generation in my country today. Their incomes are too little to make family.

Which is bullshit because according to Japanese statistics women make 73% of what males make and only in postal, transportation and retail industries.

>>So the situation is like winner(men) takes all(women). Few men fuck lots of women. Lots of men have no or almost no relationship with women. Women rather become a fuck buddies of men with high status, than a steady gf or wife of ordinary men.

Again, makes no sense because this is a person feeeeeeeeeeeeling. Provide a citation.

>>The traditional social construction used to stabilized that, so the almost all of the population had lovers and spouses, so the fertility rate was high and we had sustainable reproductivity. Sexual revolution and neoliberalism economics did give influences to our society and affected it in a bad way.

elaborate, are you saying the fertility rate was high because men had both a lover and a spouse to have children with? That makes no sense because if it were the case the gender balance would have to be ridiculously skewed to maintain such a relationship.

but there are so many Korean qts in sex industry in Japan desu

TIL Korean women are still women

What a revelation OP, all women everywhere are greedy sluts that want your money and want to fuck Chad

They go to Japan and abroad to sell themselves for sex part time for premium prices while taking classes.

If a Korean girl is ever in your country for school you can almost guarantee she's secretly a whore. How else will she afford her shopping and eating out habit? Korean families aren't all wealthy.

yeah, our women's sexual morality is awful even though rates of virginity have been rapidly increased 00's through 10's

Good thread

No you don't you fucking autist. Go talk to real women and see if they want to be owned.
I don't care about gender politics. This isn't about genders but the freedom of a human being taken for granted.

Non plastic surgery Jomon mom has cute baby as like her.
Fake plastic surgeried mom has baby which look like her original face.
Don't marry fake plastic gook.

Korean prostituter is very common in the lwhole world even in USA and Australia.
Aren't korea suppose to Rich counyty?
Or Korean payment is Spain and Portgale level st the best.

OP picture is not korean seem like southeast asian.

yskh03241110.tistory.com/m/974

Just

Oh my god this is next level autism.

This will literally be fucking r/hapa material or someshit.

>fat white ugly desperate shit thinks "muh asian waifu"
>goes and cannot find one
>blames them for it, using the typical "I'm an ugly disgusting beta thedredpill member" logic

unfortunately this mentality is common as fuck among wh*tes here.

they are already starting to flock enmasse to find poor latinas as well so be prepared. i was watching an american show called 90 day finance where a 48 year old white guy found a 9/10 haitian girl but got cucked by a 64 year old white guy.

yeah because those are filipinas you dumb gook.

Getting a wife from a poor country is a better investment than wining and dining some uppity woman who MIGHT marry you and MIGHT have your children in a few years when she's 35(increased chance of bearing children with autism and downs)

So which is worse Korean or Japanese?

American

I can tell you already reek of insecurity and will likely create fucked up kids given how you said you wanted a fucking sex slave.

I hope some accident happens to your genitals so you don't reproduce because you are too much of a child for that. Especially since you are also too pathetic to even get anyone who isn't your financial equal or better. you obviously also didn't find the time to make up for financial shortcomings with anything like personality or working on appearances.

t. poor, indebted asian guy in an LTR with a richer girl who will out earn me in the future.

amelikan

Read the Bible you godless feminist trash.

1 Corinthians 7:4
Ephesians 5:22

>t. poor, indebted asian guy in an LTR with a richer girl who will out earn me in the future.

You'll be sorry when she leaves your poor ass for a guy who makes as much as she does. Watch.

>LTR

Yup she's definitely already cheating on you. Long distance never works plus there are at least 2-3 other guys she talks to that are in her "league" financially and socially who probably don't even know you exist. As soon as things get sour between you and her she WILL run to one of these guys. She's waiting for the day she can kick you to the curb.

You have literally nothing going for you with you being an asian male. At least if you were white or black one could assume you have a massive dick that you're skilled with that she'll never get anywhere else. But with you you're just average at best in all aspects in life and below average financially.

Please screenshot this post for your future reference.

This. Filipinas being religious is why it's second nature for them to be such good wives/mothers.

Fucking wh*tes degenerates disgust me.
Fuck off

tfw no kgf

My Chinese gf is very Christian. I think just being a devout Bible-believing Christian is enough for most Asian women to be a good mother and wife.

White women don't believe in the Bible. They just go to church to feel better about sinning. Tell one about submission in the Bible and they will bitch endlessly like this trash
Rebellion is in their nature.

Yup fully agree. Most young Korean girls 35 and younger are atheist types which is why they're so vapid. Seems like only old people and small children really go to church or seriously believe in God in Korea.

CRACKERED

nope i live comfortably since we're quite the middle class country. i've known several people/relatives who were married with a far richer or higher earning wife lmao (mostly doctors or lawyers), although they still earned above average themselves. i've had a friend who was a cop (50k salary), average looking guy who is married with kids to a good-looking doctor earning 3x as him.

>LTR = long term relationship

well your a moron for confusing fucking abbreviations since a T isn't a fucking D.

anyways its obvious you only get your understanding of girls from the internet since you assume a) my dick size based on dumb memes although its 6.8inchesx6inches which is a very ideal comfortable size b) girls are only in relationships for money or sex or some nonsense and c) money is the most important thing. i can probably earn more if i went into a money-oriented career since i already have 2 degrees but i'm more interested in environmental issues to switch. girls probably like drive in men, but not necessarily that drive = making it rain.

Well, i haven't read the Bible in a long time. Tell me, why is submission so important? Why can't you be a free person if you are not hurting anyone?
You can tell me it's because of religion, but the concept of female submission came natural to PRIMITIVE societes as expressions of the biological differences between men and women, and that was reflected in most religions. There's no need now or submission, as we can now safely avoid that in favor of a fulfilling life according to our own desires.

>western women are all sinners and shit who abandoned traditional values

this is goddamn autism. unless you get a rural as fuck wife east-asians and especially young ones aren't docile. sure i don't see many making as much bad life choices like get hooked onto drugs or a teen pregnancy, but they aren't your 50's muh housewife shit.

some men are way too insecure or stubborn and feel threatened when women disagree with them. shits common everywhere and especially where men are not emotionally adjusted well (kids who grew up on Sup Forums and feel threatened by everything for example)

unequal power in a relationship usually causes way more problems in the long-run.

>why is submission so important
If I really have to explain that to you, then you're as lost as I say Western women are, and the Canuck cuck can write a blog about how asspained he is, but he's still a feminist cuck that will never breed. Both of you need to return to

>PRIMITIVE societes
You mean like those primitive societies that colonized and conquered the whole world, built roads, toilets, and automobiles? That primitive society?Really makes me think.

I should thank God every day that fedoras don't breed. Truly, I shudder to think what it would be like if there were no terrible backwards Christians like myself holding civilization together.

i don't think you understood his point at all. all societies which are rooted deeply in religion and were farming/pre-industrialized required submission because women couldn't become equals through force alone.

nowadays women have equal standing and can have more equal relationship standing too since we aren't primitive enough to say they aren't allowed to inherit or have their role only in breeding.

I know, i just want to know if they'll come up with a solid argument instead of just resorting to ad-hominen and projecting of their insecurities.
Kek i guess not.

I'll remember that when some asshole drops an EMP and kills the electricity for years. Equality will surely be on my mind.

You idiots have no idea how fragile this civilization is, and you just add to its fragility by spouting such ignorant garbage as gospel. Women are not, never have been, and never will be equal. Thank God for that. They've fucked things up enough in the past century to last until Jesus comes back.

Do you envy him???